Author Topic: What's Up With Goodie Mob-Members?  (Read 78 times)

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
What's Up With Goodie Mob-Members?
« on: May 04, 2003, 01:58:03 AM »
You know, I'm waiting for some of the Goodie Mob-members to drop an album, but ain't shit happening.
Cee-Lo dropped Perfect Imperfections last year, but I thought the others were dropping new stuff too. I like to hear from T-Mo and what about Khujo after he got hurt badly from a car accident?
Anybody know about future projects from Goodie's former members?
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

Braindead

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:What's Up With Goodie Mob-Members?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2003, 05:42:47 AM »
Khujo's album has been released 3 months ago independently but it's hard to find i didn't find it myself , Goodie Mob are going to drop another album this summer on Koch records , rumors says that Backbone remplaced CeeLo , as for T Mo ,don't know whathappened , Big Gipp has a new album coming out this summer on Koch as well , and Cee Lo is working on his new solo LP.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:What's Up With Goodie Mob-Members?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 08:08:44 AM »
khujo's album was trash.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris