Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Dropping New LP Soon?  (Read 4202 times)

Okka

JeremyM

Re: Snoop Dogg Dropping New LP Soon?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 06:11:19 PM »
Battlecat is apparently involved and tweeted that he was mixing the album on Christmas.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 04:01:44 AM »
This shit sounds dope. I hope Battlecat produced the whole album.

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 05:06:25 AM »
That track sounds dope

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 10:58:51 AM »
snoops last couple projects (220 and maca) were mediocre .. hope he puts in work on this one like cube

JeremyM

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 12:05:19 PM »
I thought 220 was OK, but overall I agree. Throwaways basically, although I did buy the CD of 220 for the collection. As far as I know, Crip did not have an official CD release.

Apparently this album will be called "I Wanna Thank Myself." He said that at his Hollywood Star ceremony, so hopefully it's not a rush job simply to capitalize off the attention he got from that. But if he went in and grabbed Battlecat's 12 or so hottest beats off the shelf, that would work for me.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 12:47:28 PM »
I thought 220 was OK, but overall I agree. Throwaways basically, although I did buy the CD of 220 for the collection. As far as I know, Crip did not have an official CD release.

Apparently this album will be called "I Wanna Thank Myself." He said that at his Hollywood Star ceremony, so hopefully it's not a rush job simply to capitalize off the attention he got from that. But if he went in and grabbed Battlecat's 12 or so hottest beats off the shelf, that would work for me.

if we got a snoop album wit production handled by battlecat, fredwreck, soopafly, dj pooh, meech, jellyroll, daz, etc .. we would have a classic on our hands

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM

Shag Diggler

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 04:57:09 PM »
not sure if its gonna be on the album but I have a snoop ft Aaliyah and future... let me know if you guys want to hear it

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »
not sure if its gonna be on the album but I have a snoop ft Aaliyah and future... let me know if you guys want to hear it

of course people wana hear it

just post it in this thread

Shag Diggler

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 05:15:51 PM »

of course people wana hear it

just post it in this thread

let me upload it and ill post it

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

BIGWORM

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 07:49:14 PM »
So which Snoop is this album going to be?

- Fake ass Rasta
- Fake ass Christian
- Autotune Corny Singer
- Whack ass 100 feature with 136 different producers...

If Snoop would surround himself with honest people and not a bunch of “yes men” we might actually get at least an Short Ep of listenable music... I hope he comes correct.

The following users thanked this post:

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2018, 08:02:05 PM »

- Fake ass Rasta
- Fake ass Christian
- Autotune Corny Singer

If Snoop would surround himself with honest people and not a bunch of “yes men” we might actually get at least an Short Ep of listenable music... I hope he comes correct.

u didn’t like coolaid or neva left?

SuperSpider

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 05:14:20 AM »

- Fake ass Rasta
- Fake ass Christian
- Autotune Corny Singer

Sounds about right

jman91331

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 12:35:50 PM »

if we got a snoop album wit production handled by battlecat, fredwreck, soopafly, dj pooh, meech, jellyroll, daz, etc .. we would have a classic on our hands
So basically The Last Meal

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2018, 12:53:23 PM »

So basically The Last Meal

last meal had dre tho

if he could manage to get some dre in this day n age, we may got ourselves a classic