Author Topic: Wack 100 shares Tupac picture saying Tupac was bisexual.  (Read 3353 times)

BigMeazy

Re: Wack 100 shares Tupac picture saying Tupac was bisexual.
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 02:12:45 PM »
Always thought those marks on his chests were scars not a skin condition lol

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 05:33:59 PM »
Wack's a clown. He says he's a fan, but keeps talkin' shit about Pac. Spider Loc just went at him, sayin' he doesn't run shit in L.A. even though he acts like it.

to be fair though Spider and him used to be close, now Spider is just dissing/trolling everyone for views and it’s just sad to be honest

h2k4

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 07:56:07 PM »
Wack's a clown. He says he's a fan, but keeps talkin' shit about Pac. Spider Loc just went at him, sayin' he doesn't run shit in L.A. even though he acts like it.

to be fair though Spider and him used to be close, now Spider is just dissing/trolling everyone for views and it’s just sad to be honest

Always thought Spider was a trash artist and only got signed to G-Unit because of his gang affiliation. Now he's trying to become the Crip version of Boskoe100.

What people seem to overlook is that hip hop/rap is entertainment. These dudes are adapting to the times and trolling gives a hell of a lot more views than being 'real'.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2019, 09:49:27 AM »
boskoe is pretty much gonzoe with no rapping skill

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2019, 01:20:56 PM »

Boskoe was doing his social media thing first before Gonzoe attempted to steal his style lol Gonzoe also has no rapping skill  :P

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2019, 01:24:22 PM »

Always thought Spider was a trash artist and only got signed to G-Unit because of his gang affiliation. Now he's trying to become the Crip version of Boskoe100.

What people seem to overlook is that hip hop/rap is entertainment. These dudes are adapting to the times and trolling gives a hell of a lot more views than being 'real'.

what kills me about Spider now though is how he rants about dudes being all up in other peoples’ business and how that’s a female trait or hoe shit yet he’s online all day talking about 50, Buck, Wack, YG, etc. and it’s all for seemingly nothing since he doesn’t drop any music capitalizing off it

and the dude literally was hanging out with Wack in a club posing in pictures with him and all just a few months ago

« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 01:28:07 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2019, 04:28:41 PM »

Boskoe was doing his social media thing first before Gonzoe attempted to steal his style lol Gonzoe also has no rapping skill  :P

boskoe legit comes off as he has a mental problem tho

like the way he’ll spend one minute repeating the same sentence sounds like a kid in a special ed class

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

V2DHeart

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 10:43:54 AM »
Gay? Probably not, but he was undoubtedly feminine. This picture shows his grabby/touchy/feely side. Most have an obnoxious friend that thinks he's being funny by sticking his tounge out during pictures or acting like queers, even more if 2 have just banged a couple of chicks and are both in their underwear giving thumbs up. It'll look very suspect. But 2Pac was more feminine than most, due to being around women all of the time, his upbrining, and his exposure to dramatic arts. His thug persona was most definitely an act though
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Corona Man

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2019, 09:47:19 PM »
in da barrio if a ese call himself wack dat mean his pinche culero. dis vato is a joto n he look like he be taken it n da culo. stoopid mallate talken shit on 2poc

manson

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2019, 06:51:58 PM »
To this point, i really think that Wack is mostly just trolling everybody and getting people to talk about him at the same time. Definitly think he's thanking everybody dissing him for what he said and i'm pretty sure he doesn't even believe what he says or not completely but who knows ? Like someone above said, Pac had that "feminine" side (not sure if its the right term but anybody who been following Pac has for sure witnessed that at times), doesn't mean he was necessarily a fag but once again, who knows ? Kam said it best as i see it : "homosexuality is disgusting to me, but i have nothing against homosexuals" and if Pac was homo, well i personnally think he handled it correctly enough to still have my respect as a great man and artist but to be honnest, i rather think he wasn't

Elko.

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2019, 03:41:45 PM »

+1

Wack need to focus managing Blueface and hope Thotiana ain't the only hot garbage the kids will listen to.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2019, 04:05:52 PM »
another funny pic surfaced of pac wit his pants down bundled up between a group of dudes on a bed

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2019, 05:54:58 PM »