Author Topic: "Little Bush": How To Get Rid Of Him  (Read 292 times)

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
"Little Bush": How To Get Rid Of Him
« on: May 04, 2003, 02:48:22 AM »
Hey, I ain't an expert, but I think the U.S. constitution says the people got the right to overthrow a government when it's not functioning. Well in George Bush's case, it's clear he's not functioning at all and the whole world is a victim of his dangerous games.
I'm thinking a lot about Bill Clinton these days. You know why? Because he has a brain like me and you. But how in the hell could someone like Bush get into the White House?
First off, the election of mister Bush must have been the greatest hoax in modern society. A court decision finally put "little Bush" in office. Come on! Think!
After the horrendous attacks on New York, Bush and his right wing followers went bazerk and rapidly limited American civilian's rights and endangered the lives of millions of people, like myself.
Bush, his redneck buddy Rumsfeld, master mind Rice, and house nigger Powell, made a plan to "make the world safe for democracy". Instead, millions of people - and not only Muslims, are wondering what will be Bush' next dirty move. He ignores environmental decisons, simply putts aside international law, and spends billions of dollars on arms, instead of improving situations at home. You thought Reagan was a nut case? Well, you got a real winner now, friends :o.
So, use your rights. Read your constitution and remove this fool from the White House so we can all live happily ever after. Even my own government in Holland is collaborating with little Bush and that shit needs to stop. Now!
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

Trauma-san

Re:"Little Bush": How To Get Rid Of Him
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2003, 12:28:16 PM »
Why don't you just vote him out of office next time around?  Oh, I forgot, there's no viable democratic candidates, and 80% of america loves george bush... my bad.  Yeah, you better find a loophole, GOD BLESS YA!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2003, 12:29:31 PM »
Even my own government in Holland

nevermind, I just realized you were another idiot bitching about stuff that doesn't concern you.  You don't even have the power to vote for a democratic candidate in america, no wonder you're pissed.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 06:49:03 PM »
80% of america loves george bush...

Please dont emphasize this like its an unbelievable fact. Americans can be trained to believe and support anything. As a matter of fact, I bet you if Bush told America that my nuts were a threat to your safety , at least 30% of Americans would believe it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 10:01:49 PM »
LMAO ^^^ nice analogy tech

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2003, 11:44:03 PM »
Hey, I ain't an expert, but I think the U.S. constitution says the people got the right to overthrow a government when it's not functioning. Well in George Bush's case, it's clear he's not functioning at all and the whole world is a victim of his dangerous games.
I'm thinking a lot about Bill Clinton these days. You know why? Because he has a brain like me and you. But how in the hell could someone like Bush get into the White House?
First off, the election of mister Bush must have been the greatest hoax in modern society. A court decision finally put "little Bush" in office. Come on! Think!
After the horrendous attacks on New York, Bush and his right wing followers went bazerk and rapidly limited American civilian's rights and endangered the lives of millions of people, like myself.
Bush, his redneck buddy Rumsfeld, master mind Rice, and house nigger Powell, made a plan to "make the world safe for democracy". Instead, millions of people - and not only Muslims, are wondering what will be Bush' next dirty move. He ignores environmental decisons, simply putts aside international law, and spends billions of dollars on arms, instead of improving situations at home. You thought Reagan was a nut case? Well, you got a real winner now, friends :o.
So, use your rights. Read your constitution and remove this fool from the White House so we can all live happily ever after. Even my own government in Holland is collaborating with little Bush and that shit needs to stop. Now!

LOL....ignorance and stupidity are funny :D

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2003, 07:45:22 AM »
Bush is an idiot and got into office without the popular vote. It's kinda funny that 80% support him, just backs up the stereotypes, but at the end of the day its there job to elect a president, i just wish he didnt have the power to be fucking around with the rest of the world
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2003, 08:19:27 AM »

nevermind, I just realized you were another idiot bitching about stuff that doesn't concern you.    

Well, it does concern me, fool. Even when I don't want to, I'm getting confronted with Bush and his buddies trying to save the world.
He needs to stay off my dick and concentrate on internal affairs, if he's able to, that is.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2003, 07:31:59 AM »

nevermind, I just realized you were another idiot bitching about stuff that doesn't concern you.    

Well, it does concern me, fool. Even when I don't want to, I'm getting confronted with Bush and his buddies trying to save the world.
He needs to stay off my dick and concentrate on internal affairs, if he's able to, that is.

Bush needs to stay off YOUR dick??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!  :D

The dutch are just too much.... ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2003, 06:37:00 PM »
im american and its sad to see that Bush probably will get re-elected to run this country into a deeper hole. Oh well 4 more years and hopefully someone will step into office who will pick this country back up.

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2003, 06:43:06 PM »
This thread is getting out of hand. ONE more insult thrown, locked.

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2003, 12:14:44 AM »
I was once told that HOTDOGS are the foods of CHAMPIONS. Then I tripped and fell.

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2003, 08:08:52 AM »
Little Bush: How To Get Rid Of Him

shave it

lol @ myself
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2003, 02:35:53 AM »
Santa brought me cookies for Christmas. I did not eat them. I sold them on eBay.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2003, 08:08:46 AM »
Bush will be re-elected in 2004, and in 2008 we will have the mother of all presidential elections:

Hilary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush (George W.'s brother)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2003, 08:10:39 AM by CWalker187 »