Author Topic: 2pac wide asleep Server Files Catalog Leak  (Read 2441 times)

2Relevant

2pac wide asleep Server Files Catalog Leak
« on: January 02, 2019, 02:43:31 PM »
minus the unheard s ;D

Originally Posted by DJ Skandalous on https://www.2paclegacyboard.net/
You're Welcome and Happy New Year to all 2Pac fans on all the sites! Everyone is sharing, so I will share too.
DJ Skandalous aka Kevin Exclusive, 225 songs!

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=kZxn3C7ZWIbe1HmHozmTRULJiX7zSkaIQawy
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 03:17:02 PM by 2Relevant »

SuperSpider

Re: 2pac wide asleep Server Files Catalog Leak
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:06:38 PM »
Link doesn't work

The following users thanked this post: 2Relevant

2Relevant

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 03:16:39 PM »

The following users thanked this post: SuperSpider

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 03:19:10 PM »
Link doesn't work

try now

Working now, thanks!

What's the deal with these leaks is there anything new/unheard at all from Pac, Danny Boy or Jewell or are they just old releases, just lumped together?

2Relevant

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 03:27:56 PM »
Link doesn't work

try now

Working now, thanks!

What's the deal with these leaks is there anything new/unheard at all from Pac, Danny Boy or Jewell or are they just old releases, just lumped together?

music wide awake had in their server these are the tracks those bootleggers from b1 was selling one of those bootleggers was actully working for wide awake and downloaded all the music from their server  so theres music of dre snoop ect out there these tracks are the untouched quality

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 03:30:12 PM »
Link doesn't work

try now

Working now, thanks!

music wide awake had in their server these are the tracks those bootleggers from b1 was selling one of those bootleggers was actully working for wide awake and downloaded all the music from their server  so theres music of dre snoop ect out there

I take it there's more leaks to come then? Snoop, Dre etc.....maybe even Crooked I or Nate Dogg  :o :o :o

2Relevant

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 03:42:06 PM »
Link doesn't work

try now

Working now, thanks!

music wide awake had in their server these are the tracks those bootleggers from b1 was selling one of those bootleggers was actully working for wide awake and downloaded all the music from their server  so theres music of dre snoop ect out there

I take it there's more leaks to come then? Snoop, Dre etc.....maybe even Crooked I or Nate Dogg  :o :o :o

theres every dr artist from what im hearing the dre and snoop stuff is making the rounds with the buying groups  ;)

SuperSpider

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 03:46:05 PM »
Link doesn't work

try now

Working now, thanks!

theres every dr artist from what im hearing the dre and snoop stuff is making the rounds with the buying groups  ;)

Hopefully we get to hear those as well, thanks for the hook up, Correa

2Relevant

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 03:53:59 PM »
Link doesn't work

try now

Working now, thanks!

the stuff going to leak always does
im surprised no one posted these leaks
if i see any other leaks i will  post them for you guys  :)

SuperSpider

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 03:59:29 PM »
Link doesn't work

try now

Working now, thanks!

the stuff going to leak always does
im surprised no one posted these leaks
if i see any other leaks i will  post them for you guys  :)

I don't understand why the buying groups purchase them, but then leak them to us for free, is there an explanation? Or are they removing the good stuff before releasing the remainder to us?
I'm still eternally grateful for that of course  ;D ;D ;D

Bit disappointed to see there was no 2Pac ft Crooked I - Untouchable in that leak, but I suppose Daz is the one who actually owns that, not WideAwake

2Relevant

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2019, 04:28:21 PM »
Buying group's can be tricky either someone is the group gets greedy and sells to someone with out permission and that other person leaks it or maybe the group has something for a while and just wanted to be nice and give it for free im sure the leaker on this project wasn't going to leave unheard 2pac lol if wise awake had it then there's a chance it seeing the light of day

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 03:23:37 AM »
thx a lot!

Pac lives on...  8)

Malcy

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 03:34:51 PM »
Buyer groups are wankers for the most part. They have money to burn so buy shit and keep it from everyone else and it gives them a feeling of self importance that they need due to letdowns in other aspects of life. I.e. virginity, friendships etc.

Then you have the folk with money who use that advantage to get the stuff to the masses. Top people. In it for the love of the music and the history. Those are the good guys.

Don't get me wrong, if I had the money I'd buy it all. Play it for myself and then leak it. But a lot of cunts are greedy and keep that shit because they get a false feeling of importance.

In short, Buying groups good, but too many wanna be rich undeserving, uncaring people getting involved.

Look forward to one of the genuine people leaking the Dre & Snoop stuff. I don think there's a great deal of I left to be leaked but we can always hope.

Malcy

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2019, 03:35:25 PM »
Buyer groups are wankers for the most part. They have money to burn so buy shit and keep it from everyone else and it gives them a feeling of self importance that they need due to letdowns in other aspects of life. I.e. virginity, friendships etc.

Then you have the folk with money who use that advantage to get the stuff to the masses. Top people. In it for the love of the music and the history. Those are the good guys.

Don't get me wrong, if I had the money I'd buy it all. Play it for myself and then leak it. But a lot of cunts are greedy and keep that shit because they get a false feeling of importance.

In short, Buying groups good, but too many wanna be rich undeserving, uncaring people getting involved.

Look forward to one of the genuine people leaking the Dre & Snoop stuff. I don think there's a great deal of I left to be leaked but we can always hope.

Malcy

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2019, 03:35:39 PM »