Author Topic: Reggie Wright VLADTv interview... Kurupt "incident" with DR, then sent home..?  (Read 2950 times)

Efrain

Have you guys seen the VLAD tv interview with Reggie Wright? In it he talks about how Kurupt departed Death Row before Snoop and Daz left. He said there was an "incident" with Deathrow and Kurupt and it was thought best at the time that Kurupt go back to Philly. When asked what the incident was Reggie is like "I'd rather not say".. which is interesting because he isn't shy about talking any anything else. Does anyone know what that was? What incident was he referring to? The way he makes it sound is like it was pretty bad.

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Elko.

I recall a story told by Snoop about Pac and Kurupt gettin' into it - at the time Pac was obviously huge and apparently Pac said that Kurupt is not even on his level to be bothered with him, that he was inferior. Pac said he would get one of the Outlawz to whoop him but Snoop stepped up and handled it.

I could be wrong but it's just a recent story I heard Snoop tell.

Efrain

I recall a story told by Snoop about Pac and Kurupt gettin' into it - at the time Pac was obviously huge and apparently Pac said that Kurupt is not even on his level to be bothered with him, that he was inferior. Pac said he would get one of the Outlawz to whoop him but Snoop stepped up and handled it.

I could be wrong but it's just a recent story I heard Snoop tell.

Could be, but check the interview. The way Reggie demurs it makes it sound like something pretty bad. If it was just a scuffle with Kurupt and Pac he probably would have told the story. Plus Snoop and Kurupt already told that story (in Cabo or Belize.. both say conflicting locations). 

Only other thing I could find is this (listen around 4:40):

But again, sounds like he was still on DR at that point and all was well. Suge just bailed him out. Not sure what the actual story of why Kurupt left Death Row was...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:55:37 PM by Efrain »

Okka

He's speakin' about Kurupt fuckin' some underage girl and then Suge had to pay her and her momma to keep quiet or somethin' like that. This has been discussed in the past. I don't if it's true though. I think even Daz spoke about it when they were beefin'.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

MOBNigga06

He's speakin' about Kurupt fuckin' some underage girl and then Suge had to pay her and her momma to keep quiet or somethin' like that. This has been discussed in the past. I don't if it's true though. I think even Daz spoke about it when they were beefin'.

This makes a lot of sense. Any more details about this?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Okka

I know it has been discussed here in the past, but that's all i can remember.

HighEyeCue

I remember this too, don't know anymore info but didn't Kurupt start seeing Foxy when she was underage?

Sccit

kurupt fucked a little girl

Elko.

Yo first R Kelly then R Brown!? This can't be true!

On the real though where there's smoke, there's fire.

If Kurupt and Foxy started dating in 1995, that would of made Foxy 17 years old at the time but I'm unsure when they actually did start dating.

Sccit

Yo first R Kelly then R Brown!? This can't be true!

On the real though where there's smoke, there's fire.

If Kurupt and Foxy started dating in 1995, that would of made Foxy 17 years old at the time but I'm unsure when they actually did start dating.

jay-z was fuckin foxy at 15 years old

Sccit

here we go

Daz: Kurupt, hes another R. Kelly. 1994, he had sex with a 13 year old girl. he had went to Lousinger High School with his cousin and met the little girl. And then he had sex with the girl she came to his house in Hollywood, and Bam. ya know. He sent the little girl home in a cab, and then she went home cryin' to her parents. Her parents called the police.

They called Death Row. Suge paid em $400,000. So I'm over at Kurupt's house sleepin, and I wake up and my uncle got the mama,who just got the 400 G's, takin her to fu*k the sh*t outta her, and 10 minutes later, my lil cousin JJ from PFN, got the sister of the girl, a lil 15 year old girl, takes her in the back to fu*k her too. Kurupt always liked them little girls. Every girl he fu*kin get with is little.

https://escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/in-the-wonderful-world-of-daz-dillenger/

Okka

here we go

Daz: Kurupt, hes another R. Kelly. 1994, he had sex with a 13 year old girl. he had went to Lousinger High School with his cousin and met the little girl. And then he had sex with the girl she came to his house in Hollywood, and Bam. ya know. He sent the little girl home in a cab, and then she went home cryin' to her parents. Her parents called the police.

They called Death Row. Suge paid em $400,000. So I'm over at Kurupt's house sleepin, and I wake up and my uncle got the mama,who just got the 400 G's, takin her to fu*k the sh*t outta her, and 10 minutes later, my lil cousin JJ from PFN, got the sister of the girl, a lil 15 year old girl, takes her in the back to fu*k her too. Kurupt always liked them little girls. Every girl he fu*kin get with is little.

https://escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/in-the-wonderful-world-of-daz-dillenger/

I think this interview is from The Formula originally. Do any of y'all remember that site?

Blood$

here we go

Daz (one of the most known compulsive liars and fabricators) said this while they were beefing lol and even if this were true then what does that make Daz for giving that a pass back then and then after he squashed it with Kurupt?  :laugh:

Blood$

LOL Kurupt didn't start fucking with Foxy until around '98

some of y'all have some serious misinformation going around

Sccit

here we go

Daz (one of the most known compulsive liars and fabricators) said this while they were beefing lol and even if this were true then what does that make Daz for giving that a pass back then and then after he squashed it with Kurupt?  :laugh:

this is well known outside of daz’s story tho .. it wasn’t as big a deal back n them days. mc ren used to rap about running trains on 14 year olds. times change.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$