Author Topic: What albums released in 2019 did you actually go support?  (Read 18929 times)

Sccit

Re: What albums released in 2019 did you actually go support?
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2019, 11:01:28 AM »
just checked my copy

same issue

no vocals on shinin for diamond

smh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2019, 05:11:45 AM »
none.  Cause Infinite stays trapped in 96'

..I did dig up a lot of old classic golden age hip-hop this year though... and that is 100X more worthwhile than ya'll suckaz listening to that trash that came out this year

lmao, weren't you the guy that only just found out about Boot Camp Click this year? You are out of place claiming expertise in any hip-hop era

You must of either been rich or had too much damn time on your hands if you were able to listen to any and every album that ever dropped in 96’.  Obviously I had heard of Boot Camp—but I had not had the opportunity to give their albums from that era a serious listen until I got an IPhone and ITunes ya dig

I was also only 14 in 96’ by the way

I was born in '92, age is hardly a factor. Not rich either, but nowadays there's only a handful of albums you cannot listen to without paying for them, so that really helps getting your hands on any and everything that dropped in the last decades

Right it’s really a golden opportunity, we’ve had the vaults opened on nearly all the classics in a way that’s never happened before.  It’s a sort of listeners renaissance—though you wouldn’t know it if you were wasting time trying to stay hip to the new
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

SuperSpider

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2019, 06:41:23 AM »

..I did dig up a lot of old classic golden age hip-hop this year though... and that is 100X more worthwhile than ya'll suckaz listening to that trash that came out this year

lmao, weren't you the guy that only just found out about Boot Camp Click this year? You are out of place claiming expertise in any hip-hop era

You must of either been rich or had too much damn time on your hands if you were able to listen to any and every album that ever dropped in 96’.  Obviously I had heard of Boot Camp—but I had not had the opportunity to give their albums from that era a serious listen until I got an IPhone and ITunes ya dig

I was born in '92, age is hardly a factor. Not rich either, but nowadays there's only a handful of albums you cannot listen to without paying for them, so that really helps getting your hands on any and everything that dropped in the last decades

Right it’s really a golden opportunity, we’ve had the vaults opened on nearly all the classics in a way that’s never happened before.  It’s a sort of listeners renaissance—though you wouldn’t know it if you were wasting time trying to stay hip to the new

I've got a vast collection encompassing nearly 4 decades of Hip-Hop, it is really not that hard keeping up. You are missing out plenty being stuck in just one era

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2019, 10:57:39 AM »

why can’t u do both?

did u stop watching basketball because 80s was the GOAT era?

cmon now

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2019, 12:43:29 PM »

why can’t u do both?

cmon now
well actually yeah...I mostly watch old 80’s and 90’s golden era basketball old videos of Bulls, Pistons, etc
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2019, 02:00:39 PM »

why can’t u do both?

cmon now
well actually yeah...I mostly watch old 80’s and 90’s golden era basketball old videos of Bulls, Pistons, etc

U ARE MORE 1996 THAN 1996

Corona Man

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2019, 03:07:43 PM »
foo im waiting for da new mr shadow and da new knightowl to drop n shit holmes

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

doggfather

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2019, 12:15:26 PM »
arived and added to my list:

Weazel Loc: Gangsta Guaranteed
Ras Kass: READY TO Live (an anthology of lyricism)

gonna shot a pic later.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

SuperSpider

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2019, 04:50:11 PM »

gonna shot a pic later.

Weazel Loc had a rumoured track with Nate Dogg a few years back....any idea if that ever leaked?

doggfather

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2019, 10:49:08 PM »
No

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2019, 01:32:59 AM »
just ordered Styliztik Jones x DirtyDiggs - Thank You for Fucking With Us

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2019, 12:08:59 AM »
DJ Muggs and Mach Hommy: Tuez Les Tous (Hashashin Collector's Edition) arrived.  8)

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2019, 12:37:09 AM »
just ordered:

DJ Muggs & Eto – Hells Roof
Planet Asia “Initials On My Jewelry”
XL Middleton: 2 Minutes Till Midnight
DEFARI - "Every $tep"

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2019, 03:28:10 AM »
juts ordered Smif-N-Wessun & Champion Sound ‎– Live In Prague

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2019, 09:38:40 AM »

gonna shot a pic later.

DIDNT EVEN KNOW RAS KASS DROPPED A NEW ALBUM..

HOW IS IT?