Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Indicted On Felony Drug Charges  (Read 2166 times)

Okka

Blood$

Re: Daz Dillinger Indicted On Felony Drug Charges
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 10:22:38 AM »
dumbass of the decade  :loser:

BIGWORM

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 11:21:08 AM »
" It wasn’t long ago Daz was celebrating Suge Knight’s recent 28-year prison sentence as well. Now, it looks like it’s his turn to face a judge. "

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 01:01:40 PM »
move to georgia when you’re from cali brodies

daz gota hold this etherous L tho .. he did it to himself

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 01:16:50 PM »
I hope he still releases the new Dogg Pound album.  The snippets I heard at the end of his Dazamataz listening session sounded dope!

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 02:06:36 PM »
I hope he still releases the new Dogg Pound album.  The snippets I heard at the end of his Dazamataz listening session sounded dope!

he’ll get off with a slap on the wrist.. bet

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 05:51:52 PM »

probably probation and a bunch of hefty fines that will hit his pockets hard, but yeah I seriously doubt he'll get any real jail time for this but then again it's the south so who knows

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 01:21:29 PM »

probably probation and a bunch of hefty fines that will hit his pockets hard, but yeah I seriously doubt he'll get any real jail time for this but then again it's the south so who knows

If he's getting a bunch of fines, could be time for a whole lot of Daz Dillinger albums dropping this year to help pay for everything!

Elko.

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 03:27:17 PM »

If he's getting a bunch of fines, could be time for a whole lot of Daz Dillinger albums dropping this year to help pay for everything!

As funny as that sounds, it couldn't be further from the truth (royalties and side hustles aside). I like the way you think  :)

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 06:10:27 PM »

As funny as that sounds, it couldn't be further from the truth (royalties and side hustles aside). I like the way you think  :)

I WAS GUNA SAY, IT ACTUALLY COST A LOT TO PUT OUT A PROJECT....AND THE RETURNS AINT WHAT THEY USED 2 BE. I'D BE SURPRISED IF HE SAW ANY KINDA REAL PROFIT FROM DAZAMATAZ.

D-TalkX

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 09:40:48 AM »
For fuckin' weed....What a joke....But also, if you're from Cali where you can have all that shit then yes it's odd that he would move to Atlanta. It seems like the further south you go, the more persecution. Move to Canada, we're liberal as hell up here and Mary Jane is legallllll.

Heavenly Ebony

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 09:46:40 PM »
He lookin at a max sentence of 25 yrs
Not that he'll get it but if the judge is a Trump supporter Daz wanna hope he hasn't listened to True To The Game
ijs

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

dexter

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 01:19:39 PM »
For fuckin' weed....What a joke....But also, if you're from Cali where you can have all that shit then yes it's odd that he would move to Atlanta. It seems like the further south you go, the more persecution. Move to Canada, we're liberal as hell up here and Mary Jane is legallllll.
THE LAW is fu#ked And some u cop ass  haters

Tony Trey

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2020, 07:32:01 AM »
If anyone is interested, I found the court's website yesterday and looked at the status of the case.  Daz plead guilty under GA's first offender law and was sentenced to three years probation and if he completes it without getting into trouble, the conviction falls off and he won't have a felony on his record.  It'll be like he was never convicted at all.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2020, 06:17:40 PM »
If anyone is interested, I found the court's website yesterday and looked at the status of the case.  Daz plead guilty under GA's first offender law and was sentenced to three years probation and if he completes it without getting into trouble, the conviction falls off and he won't have a felony on his record.  It'll be like he was never convicted at all.

Very interested, thanks for the find, please post it up 👌🏽