Author Topic: Prince Ital Joe´s Unreleased Album (Hollywood Records)  (Read 9248 times)

123imagee

Re: Prince Ital Joe´s Unreleased Album (Hollywood Records)
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2013, 03:31:16 AM »
so you tell me that prince ital recorded only 1 song for death row??? :confused:

what bout the tracklists i posted?

everybody says it´s "out there", "i know someone who has it" but it´s hard 2 get even u r willing to pay for it.

I mean, the only one song which was intented to appear on a Death Row project was "Save A Life" (Gang Related leftover).
Death Row didn't plan to release any PIJ solo material or PIJ album.

What About The Songs He´s Done With All Other West Coast Rappers 2Pac,Snoop,DPG,Bad Azz,Gonzoe,Act Da Fool,Top Dogg,Swoop G-etc?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2013, 06:38:27 AM »
this looks incredible.  Hope I can get ahold of this one, one day.  Had no idea something like this existed.. classic thread for the West Coast section
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2013, 06:47:45 AM »

LOL, anyone who thinks Lil' Malik is another West Coast legend is a fuckin' idiot. This dude is only know for being featured on a song from Doggystyle, c'mon dude - you can't compare him to RBX, are you kidding me ???

that's not true.  Any real West Coast fan also knows Malik had another stellar guest appearance on the Warren's G Funk Era album.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2013, 06:49:04 AM »
Wow.. this Pac tribute is so nice, can't believe I'm just now hearing it.  I miss when Kurupt used to rap like this...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2013, 06:52:48 AM »
FUCK what anybody says... Prince Ital Joe is fucking dope and if we discover his album from 96-98 then that shit would be LEGENDARY!!!

Props to red_haze for being a real fan

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2013, 11:21:10 AM »
FUCK what anybody says... Prince Ital Joe is fucking dope and if we discover his album from 96-98 then that shit would be LEGENDARY!!!

I will buy this.

RIP Prince Ital Joe.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

123imagee

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2013, 12:51:15 PM »

proped back.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2019, 09:37:55 AM »

Except the album has leaked and legendary wouldn't be the first, second, or twentieth word to describe it

The following users thanked this post: SuperSpider

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »

Except the album has leaked and legendary wouldn't be the first, second, or twentieth word to describe it

It’s a dope album. I’ve only listened to it once so far. Wouldn’t call it a classic or anything but there are some dope tracks on there for sure like the one with WC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2019, 10:17:18 AM »
Man it’s crazy how many tracks this dude was actually on back in the day.  I mean he was always dope but he was never a centerpiece, he was just always doing dope adlibs and doing his thing helping to bolster the featured artist.  And just look at Pac’s 7 Day Theory album Pac ignored a lot of Death Row artists and producers but Ital Joe was still doing his thing...up until even 98 he was on Daz album

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2019, 07:30:24 PM »
He is clearly better off as a guest on other people’s songs. Hearing a whole album with him on it is a little much.