Author Topic: Wack 100 shares Tupac picture saying Tupac was bisexual.  (Read 3352 times)

2Relevant

Wack 100 shares Tupac picture saying Tupac was bisexual.
« on: January 22, 2019, 06:56:26 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Coqv_GdKNw8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Coqv_GdKNw8</a>

BigMeazy

Re: Wack 100 shares Tupac picture saying Tupac was bisexual.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 03:35:31 PM »
Is this Wack100 dude mad because his son is homo?

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 03:09:53 PM »
Wack seems like a cool dude outside of the unprovoked Pac bashing, but how is he gonna speak on this but do business with Birdman who literally kisses men  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »
Is this Wack100 dude mad because his son is homo?

yes

lol

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 03:37:19 PM »
Wack seems like a cool dude outside of the unprovoked Pac bashing, but how is he gonna speak on this but do business with Birdman who literally kisses men  :laugh:

wack loves homos

he’s jus tryna make himself feel better bout havin a gay child

BigMeazy

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 09:55:51 PM »
Or maybe because Pac gets more love from the Bloods and other real g's then he does

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 06:36:51 AM »
Hmm yeah could be M.O.B luv  in that pic lol. Tupac had double personality anyways so who knows
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Lucifuge

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 12:03:07 AM »
Thats not suprise. he had a pirce nose, that gold bath gay as fuck pose etc.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

OriginalVersion

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 11:04:38 AM »

Pac had a peirced nose because he had a skin disease that ate at his flesh and caused bumps. If you look at the photoshoot that was used on the Until The End Of Time you can see the skin bumps all over his body. Not the album cover which is drawing/painting but the actual photos. And George Pryce was the one who arranged the bathtub shit. I don't know why people are so quick to paint Pac as a gay, and even if he was....so fucking what? The man's catalog is impeccable, and he changed the rap game forever with every move he made. My question to Wack is, why is 2Pac's sexuality any of your concern? Gossiping over shit like that is hoe shit. That's what hoes do.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

teletomble

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 11:41:47 AM »

Pac had a peirced nose because he had a skin disease that ate at his flesh and caused bumps. If you look at the photoshoot that was used on the Until The End Of Time you can see the skin bumps all over his body. Not the album cover which is drawing/painting but the actual photos. And George Pryce was the one who arranged the bathtub shit. I don't know why people are so quick to paint Pac as a gay, and even if he was....so fucking what? The man's catalog is impeccable, and he changed the rap game forever with every move he made. My question to Wack is, why is 2Pac's sexuality any of your concern? Gossiping over shit like that is hoe shit. That's what hoes do.

What?!

OriginalVersion

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2019, 12:47:12 PM »

What?!

I read this some years ago, and it appears to be true. View the bumps on 2Pac's chest. His hair also started falling out due to stress from the rape case. It started regrowing somewhat in prison, but he eventually just went with the bald look.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »
lol @ pac is gay cuz he had a nose piercing

lmao @ he had a nose piercing because of a skin condition

this is why dubcc still the goat

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

OriginalVersion

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 05:14:45 AM »

Show me proof otherwise. I proved that he had a skin condition.

Okka

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 06:48:38 AM »
Wack's a clown. He says he's a fan, but keeps talkin' shit about Pac. Spider Loc just went at him, sayin' he doesn't run shit in L.A. even though he acts like it.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 08:12:53 AM »

Show me proof otherwise. I proved that he had a skin condition.

having a skin condition is one thing ..... piercing your nose due to a skin condition is another. pac’s nose was fine with or without the piercing lol. he got that cuz he liked it, not cuz he’s gay, and not cuz of a condition.