Author Topic: Suge outs Jimmy Iovine in American Nightmare documentary commenting on Pac’s dea  (Read 743 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Touching moment in the American Nightmare documentary when they arrive at the subject of 2pac’s death.  Say what you want about Suge but when he exposes Jimmy for commenting “Suge, you hit the jackpot, nothing sells like a dead artist” and you can see the pain in Suge’s face reflecting on the comments—I mean Suge even has to pull over and vomit—props to Fuqua for leaving that in the documentary—because that shit was powerful. 

I mean here you have Jimmy viewing Pac’s death through the lens of Record Sales, and on the other hand you got Suge catching a bullet to his head, plotting the get back, avenging Pac’s Death.  I mean that contrast can not be understated.

Jimmy wasn’t there to defend himself or his comments but that really made Jimmy look heartless and made Suge look like the only one in the industry who truly cared about Pac.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

Have you considered that this story might be somethin' Suge just made up?

dj coma

Even if Jimmy did say that, it could have just been him trying to get Suge to see a positive out of the tragedy of losing his friend. It's not like Jimmy had Pac killed or wanted him killed, so I'm not really seeing what the big deal is, especially considering it was true.

kuruptDPG

Ppl it's Abit obvious that Jimmy would say something like this, ok he didn't kill 2pac but it is all about money... corporate mindset