Author Topic: Yukmouth on Making "I Got 5 On It", Vlad Says it's The Biggest Bay Song Ever  (Read 694 times)

djole 213

doggfather

and the biggest weed song too!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Lucifuge

Yuks int's are always fun to watch. He need a potcast asap.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Okka

It's definitely the biggest song from the Bay ever. Probably one of the biggest Rap songs of all time.

EDIT: Oh shit, i forgot that MC Hammer is from Oakland. "U Can't Touch This" was bigger.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 03:01:57 AM by Okka »

Blood$

It's definitely the biggest song from the Bay ever. Probably one of the biggest Rap songs of all time.

EDIT: Oh shit, i forgot that MC Hammer is from Oakland. "U Can't Touch This" was bigger.

yeah but like Vlad said, nobody is playing that shit in 2019 and it’s been irrelevant lol

Sccit

cant touch this was bigger when it came out, but it hasn’t passed the test of time like 5 on it

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

cant touch this was bigger when it came out, but it hasn’t passed the test of time like 5 on it

facts