Author Topic: The Show (1995) (Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, DPG, Warren G, Meth, Wu, Biggie, LL, etc)  (Read 464 times)

Okka

If you haven't seen this documentary, you better check it out right now since it's on Youtube.

doggfather

havent seen either, just the OST. thats a good one by the way.

thank you!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

http://dogg-n-roll.blog.hu/

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

BIGWORM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • YOU SMOKIN MY SHIT SMOKEY
nice find thx

Westdog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • We$tSide
Thanks a lot!!! It was a dope time 👍
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learniní the game, I taught it

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is classic.  Donít know how anybody who was a hip hop head in the 90ís wouldnít of already seen this one.  Not only is it the best hip hop doc it was also the best soundtrack (though they lied to get me to by it by listing artists who didnít actually have songs (only quotes) in the track listing

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

This is classic.  Donít know how anybody who was a hip hop head in the 90ís wouldnít of already seen this one.  Not only is it the best hip hop doc it was also the best soundtrack (though they lied to get me to by it by listing artists who didnít actually have songs (only quotes) in the track listing

"The Show" and "Rhyme & Reason" are my favorite documentaries about Hip Hop. I remember buyin' the soundtrack for this 'cause of the Dr. Dre "song" and it turned out to be a skit, but this is definitely one of the best soundtracks of all time anyway. I sold my copy of the soundtrack away some years ago 'cause i needed money and i finally found it again not too long ago last year. It's a shame that the Dre and Snoop songs turned out to be skits though.