Author Topic: Member me?  (Read 16879 times)

Sikotic™

Member me?
« on: February 08, 2019, 03:16:22 PM »
Sup everybody.

It's been a minute.....more like about 5 years. Just checking in to see if this place was still around. It appears all of the OGs moved on except for Sccit's sorry ass who is still here lmao.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Quadruple OG

Re: Member me?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 05:25:00 PM »
It's a graveyard

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 07:04:18 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 10:15:27 PM »
why did you run away when i saw you on vanowen and de soto, carlton? tell the forum whatsup, you came back to save face again smfh.

The following users thanked this post: OG Hack Wilson

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 01:22:08 PM »
why did you run away when i saw you on vanowen and de soto, carlton? tell the forum whatsup,

Tanner ran all tha way across the country from me. I used to kick the shit out of him after busting his cheeks up. I put on my steel toes on, that bitch Tanner took a real beating.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 07:48:17 PM »

sik busy livin his best life like a poor man’s version of his idol

OriginalVersion

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 09:47:31 AM »
why did you run away when i saw you on vanowen and de soto, carlton? tell the forum whatsup,

Tanner ran all tha way across the country from me. I used to kick the shit out of him after busting his cheeks up. I put on my steel toes on, that bitch Tanner took a real beating.

I don't even know you dude. You really are a fucking weirdo. Stop hiding behind your computer and send me your address.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 08:54:38 AM »
It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well

The following users thanked this post: Tanjential

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 12:16:21 AM »
Sup everybody.

It's been a minute.....more like about 5 years. Just checking in to see if this place was still around. It appears all of the OGs moved on except for Sccit's sorry ass who is still here lmao.

Naw I'm still here homie... I ain't went nowhere... Deadbeat dad 4 life my ficca!!!  Turns out newsflash from the DNA test my dude, Infinite a deadbeat dad from a deadbeat dad, turns out my real pops was a doc, a resident gynecologist anonymous sperm donor...What you figga? What you think?  Infinite ain't done changed... still trapped in 96' and that's foe life (like a mid-90's Mack 10) my dude....  I could give a fuck how ya living cuzzin... but on the realz you did help make dubcc what it was for a time and for that I miss you my nicca... after you left even I was beefin wit Sccit... but if I had to save just one niccaz life best believe I'd save dat fool Sccit before you without a second thought my nig, ya underdig?  but on the realz I felt you my dude and you betta than most!  Toast to da return... live and learn nicca!!!! But learn as you must Infinite ain't done changed.. shit still the same... ya dig?  That's how I live, do da comparison do da Math, I'm still pumpin that yoga and pushup ready to push up and whoop dat ass!!!!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:24:35 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 12:25:39 AM »
It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well

is this dirt dogg aka Siavash.. where da fuck is you dawg?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2019, 08:32:19 AM »

is this dirt dogg aka Siavash.. where da fuck is you dawg?

Lol what up dawg

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2019, 07:20:58 PM »
Sup bruh.

I saw that Queen is posting poetry again like it’s 2002. Maybe y’all can reconcile?

Corona Man

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2019, 10:05:44 PM »
damn foo i remember you holmes i think you was that lil mallate bro who half to much jokes n shit..............you be lookin like that miget vato who always saying what u saying about willis. nex corona is on me ese oraleee

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 11:12:37 PM »

I don't even know you dude. You really are a fucking weirdo. Stop hiding behind your computer and send me your address.

Your too scared. I beat you so bad.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 08:00:24 PM »
I just happened to log on for the first time in 6 months and we got a sikotic sighting and a siavash sighting and Brian still needs to commit suicide.  Yo sik you ever become a doctor ?  Yo siavash I heard you have a daughter now, I hate to break it to you but my son is going to take her pound town.  It's like a reunion of the Og's.  We just need that pussy jome to get insulted and lock the thread and ban us all