Author Topic: Member me?  (Read 16866 times)

Sccit

Re: Member me?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2019, 10:16:46 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 02:38:02 AM »
I just happened to log on for the first time in 6 months and we got a sikotic sighting and a siavash sighting and Brian still needs to commit suicide.  Yo sik you ever become a doctor ?  Yo siavash I heard you have a daughter now, I hate to break it to you but my son is going to take her pound town.  It's like a reunion of the Og's.  We just need that pussy jome to get insulted and lock the thread and ban us all
Yo Tom! What's good? Good to see a real OG is still here.

I got my feet wet in the medical field and found out medical school and being a doctor ain't all it's cracked up to be. The lawsuits. Malpractice insurance. Obamacare fucking up doctor's pay. I decided to go into medical administration which is way less risk, better hours and more stability.

My chihuahuas are eating good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 02:45:03 AM »

sik busy livin his best life like a poor man’s version of his idol

Nigga, I am living my best life. Traveling the word and growing as an adult while you clearly stalk me on Instagram.

Seems like everyone grew up except for you who still thinks they're that 14 year old on the Dre 2001 forum. Still living at home, my wig? We ain't neighbors. I am neighbors with your parents.

Holla at me. I can hook you up with a job or somethin'. Just don't show up to the job interview with the homies in a beat up pick u truck again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 02:47:49 AM »
Sup everybody.

It's been a minute.....more like about 5 years. Just checking in to see if this place was still around. It appears all of the OGs moved on except for Sccit's sorry ass who is still here lmao.

Naw I'm still here homie... I ain't went nowhere... Deadbeat dad 4 life my ficca!!!  Turns out newsflash from the DNA test my dude, Infinite a deadbeat dad from a deadbeat dad, turns out my real pops was a doc, a resident gynecologist anonymous sperm donor...What you figga? What you think?  Infinite ain't done changed... still trapped in 96' and that's foe life (like a mid-90's Mack 10) my dude....  I could give a fuck how ya living cuzzin... but on the realz you did help make dubcc what it was for a time and for that I miss you my nicca... after you left even I was beefin wit Sccit... but if I had to save just one niccaz life best believe I'd save dat fool Sccit before you without a second thought my nig, ya underdig?  but on the realz I felt you my dude and you betta than most!  Toast to da return... live and learn nicca!!!! But learn as you must Infinite ain't done changed.. shit still the same... ya dig?  That's how I live, do da comparison do da Math, I'm still pumpin that yoga and pushup ready to push up and whoop dat ass!!!!
Yo Brian! Wassup my wicca. Hope you're doing good even if you hate my ass. It's all good. I always found you to be one of the more interesting and thought provoking cats here. I would probably only put Trauma above you, but he probably died of old age by now.

Real talk, I've been getting into yoga. That shit is life changing for real. Mad humbling.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2019, 02:48:40 AM »
It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well
Xzibit is playing at the House of Blues next week. You down?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2019, 02:49:45 AM »
why did you run away when i saw you on vanowen and de soto, carlton? tell the forum whatsup,

Tanner ran all tha way across the country from me. I used to kick the shit out of him after busting his cheeks up. I put on my steel toes on, that bitch Tanner took a real beating.
Real saliva, I heard Tanner reconciled with Miss Jess and got like 3 kids from her. Please confirm.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2019, 07:31:35 AM »

sik busy livin his best life like a poor man’s version of his idol

Nigga, I am living my best life. Traveling the word and growing as an adult while you clearly stalk me on Instagram.

Seems like everyone grew up except for you who still thinks they're that 14 year old on the Dre 2001 forum. Still living at home, my wig? We ain't neighbors. I am neighbors with your parents.

Holla at me. I can hook you up with a job or somethin'. Just don't show up to the job interview with the homies in a beat up pick u truck again.

sounds like u the one stuck in 2001, gary .. i’m actually doin quite well for myself these days, like i told u when u commented on my ig story. i’m just glad you finally found the white woman you always wanted to be, no hard feelings. she is truly a reflection of the inner most you. good shit. just wanna know why u ran away when i bumped into you a couple months back, that’s all... i dont hold grudges sik, i wasn’t planning on anything foul, thats in the past. do you suffer from panick attacks?

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2019, 07:34:22 AM »
I just happened to log on for the first time in 6 months and we got a sikotic sighting and a siavash sighting and Brian still needs to commit suicide.  Yo sik you ever become a doctor ?  Yo siavash I heard you have a daughter now, I hate to break it to you but my son is going to take her pound town.  It's like a reunion of the Og's.  We just need that pussy jome to get insulted and lock the thread and ban us all
Yo Tom! What's good? Good to see a real OG is still here.

I got my feet wet in the medical field and found out medical school and being a doctor ain't all it's cracked up to be. The lawsuits. Malpractice insurance. Obamacare fucking up doctor's pay. I decided to go into medical administration which is way less risk, better hours and more stability.

My chihuahuas are eating good.

aka i’m a nurse

Jome

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2019, 07:45:09 AM »

Offence taken.  ;D

Who this, by the way?  ???

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2019, 08:15:50 AM »

Yo Brian! Wassup my wicca. Hope you're doing good even if you hate my ass. It's all good. I always found you to be one of the more interesting and thought provoking cats here. I would probably only put Trauma above you, but he probably died of old age by now.

Real talk, I've been getting into yoga. That shit is life changing for real. Mad humbling.

Yo...on the realz you know I appreciate that comin from an OG like yourself...far from hate... only real hate is indifference... and whatever beef we had I’d rather have you around beefin’ then not have you around at all and that’s the real truth.. just look at how this shit died when you got ghost and that’s nough said...

Since I’m Infinite trapped in 96’ I readily admit I prefer the old Dreday/Snoop’s Dogghouse/Eminem Bodyrott/Dre official site version of everyone on here and I don’t even believe in the theory that “moving on” and “growing up” always means you moved on and grew up for the better.  I mean look no further than Tom and some of the O.G.’z posted up here and just cause they “moved on” from dubcc (whatever that means) don’t mean they are any better than they were in 02-03 feel me?

So that’s why I say I don’t give a fucc how ya living for me it was always bout the music that united us first and I base everything around that.

...anyway all things aside—nice to see this OG’s reunion thread.  Even Tom, I got love for Tom and everybody up in this piece.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2019, 08:22:01 AM »

What up son/dunn good to see some OGS

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2019, 08:24:41 AM »
It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well

House of Blues got torn down bro lol but I remember seeing X there back in the day. Didn’t you myself and Sccit all go to that DPG concert on Sunset back in the day. I think it was the Cali Iz Active show at the Roxy or something

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2019, 08:26:53 AM »

House of Blues got torn down bro lol but I remember seeing X there back in the day. Didn’t you myself and Sccit all go to that DPG concert on Sunset back in the day. I think it was the Cali Iz Active show at the Roxy or something

he only goes to tom jones concerts nowadays

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2019, 10:38:44 AM »

he only goes to tom jones concerts nowadays

😂. And Dogg only goes to Dave Mathews Band concerts—“they’re so eclectic”
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2019, 03:06:32 PM »
Infinity from 94, what do you think about new age hip hop artists?