Author Topic: Member me?  (Read 16928 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Member me?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2019, 12:27:31 AM »
I'm not a nurse, but nurses I know work 3 days a week, get mad PTO, great benefits and make 6 figures with minimal bullshit. Not a bad gig at all.

Not sure why you would be shitting on that. Mad childish, my wig. You're the same kid who was making posts asking men how to properly shave your nuts lmao.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2019, 12:34:37 AM »

sik busy livin his best life like a poor man’s version of his idol

Nigga, I am living my best life. Traveling the word and growing as an adult while you clearly stalk me on Instagram.

Seems like everyone grew up except for you who still thinks they're that 14 year old on the Dre 2001 forum. Still living at home, my wig? We ain't neighbors. I am neighbors with your parents.

Holla at me. I can hook you up with a job or somethin'. Just don't show up to the job interview with the homies in a beat up pick u truck again.

Nigga, I am living my best life. Traveling the word and growing as an adult while you clearly stalk me on Instagram.

Seems like everyone grew up except for you who still thinks they're that 14 year old on the Dre 2001 forum. Still living at home, my wig? We ain't neighbors. I am neighbors with your parents.

Holla at me. I can hook you up with a job or somethin'. Just don't show up to the job interview with the homies in a beat up pick u truck again.

sounds like u the one stuck in 2001, gary .. i’m actually doin quite well for myself these days, like i told u when u commented on my ig story. i’m just glad you finally found the white woman you always wanted to be, no hard feelings. she is truly a reflection of the inner most you. good shit. just wanna know why u ran away when i bumped into you a couple months back, that’s all... i dont hold grudges sik, i wasn’t planning on anything foul, thats in the past. do you suffer from panick attacks?
LMAO

You bumped into me? When and where? You are in MY city, Woodland Hills, but I don't recall seeing any overgrown Jafar lookin niggas lately. Why you too shook to say hello to a Gary Coleman/Carlton looking midget like me? Your boys weren't around? If you said hello I woulda even signed an autograph for you if you were on your best behavior.

I don't suffer from panic attacks, but you look like you do judging from that time I saw your ass at The Roxy for that DPG concert a while back hahahaha

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2019, 12:38:55 AM »

Yo Brian! Wassup my wicca. Hope you're doing good even if you hate my ass. It's all good. I always found you to be one of the more interesting and thought provoking cats here. I would probably only put Trauma above you, but he probably died of old age by now.

Real talk, I've been getting into yoga. That shit is life changing for real. Mad humbling.

Yo...on the realz you know I appreciate that comin from an OG like yourself...far from hate... only real hate is indifference... and whatever beef we had I’d rather have you around beefin’ then not have you around at all and that’s the real truth.. just look at how this shit died when you got ghost and that’s nough said...

Since I’m Infinite trapped in 96’ I readily admit I prefer the old Dreday/Snoop’s Dogghouse/Eminem Bodyrott/Dre official site version of everyone on here and I don’t even believe in the theory that “moving on” and “growing up” always means you moved on and grew up for the better.  I mean look no further than Tom and some of the O.G.’z posted up here and just cause they “moved on” from dubcc (whatever that means) don’t mean they are any better than they were in 02-03 feel me?

So that’s why I say I don’t give a fucc how ya living for me it was always bout the music that united us first and I base everything around that.

...anyway all things aside—nice to see this OG’s reunion thread.  Even Tom, I got love for Tom and everybody up in this piece.
It's ain't even a thing, nicca I got love for you and I am happy you're here and doing well.

And nothing will ever top that era of music from 02-03.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2019, 12:39:59 AM »
It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well
Xzibit is playing at the House of Blues next week. You down?

House of Blues got torn down bro lol but I remember seeing X there back in the day. Didn’t you myself and Sccit all go to that DPG concert on Sunset back in the day. I think it was the Cali Iz Active show at the Roxy or something
I know that shit is gone lol. Yeah we went to a couple of concerts back in those days. Good times.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2019, 12:43:15 AM »
It’s the renaissance Sikotik vs Sccit 20 years later. Now we just need Overseer to show he’s still alive. Perhaps Tanjint or some other OGs as well

House of Blues got torn down bro lol but I remember seeing X there back in the day. Didn’t you myself and Sccit all go to that DPG concert on Sunset back in the day. I think it was the Cali Iz Active show at the Roxy or something

he only goes to tom jones concerts nowadays
I would if the opportunity presented itself.

Since i been gone, I went to Coachella the last 2 years. Finally got to see Dre in concert when Eminem headlined and he joined him. When you grow up and get a job one day you can afford to go to Coachella too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2019, 05:49:50 AM »

sounds like u the one stuck in 2001, gary .. i’m actually doin quite well for myself these days, like i told u when u commented on my ig story. i’m just glad you finally found the white woman you always wanted to be, no hard feelings. she is truly a reflection of the inner most you. good shit. just wanna know why u ran away when i bumped into you a couple months back, that’s all... i dont hold grudges sik, i wasn’t planning on anything foul, thats in the past. do you suffer from panick attacks?
LMAO

You bumped into me? When and where? You are in MY city, Woodland Hills, but I don't recall seeing any overgrown Jafar lookin niggas lately. Why you too shook to say hello to a Gary Coleman/Carlton looking midget like me? Your boys weren't around? If you said hello I woulda even signed an autograph for you if you were on your best behavior.

I don't suffer from panic attacks, but you look like you do judging from that time I saw your ass at The Roxy for that DPG concert a while back hahahaha

cmon sik, u ain’t gota front for the forum, this ain’t 2009.. i said whatsup and started walking towards you at that gas station on vanowen to dap you up and you started running away faster than your hairline is running away from your forehead. the more things change, the more they stay the same. btw i was high af at that concert.. being seen standing next to a lil square who refuses to hit the blunt while mouthing the words to “cali iz active” as he’s damn near doing the carlton dance was definitely making me feel uncomfortable. can u blame me?

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2019, 06:00:56 AM »
I'm not a nurse, but nurses I know work 3 days a week, get mad PTO, great benefits and make 6 figures with minimal bullshit. Not a bad gig at all.

Not sure why you would be shitting on that. Mad childish, my wig. You're the same kid who was making posts asking men how to properly shave your nuts lmao.

lmao sounds like a good excuse for failing as a doctor, nurse ... it’s all good, not everyone reaches their goals. that’s life.

i’ve cut my nuts many times shaving tryna get u off them..  the skin there is just too thin. i had to find another way, like having lights ask u to hop in the truck. i will never forget that face rofl

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2019, 06:06:42 AM »

he only goes to tom jones concerts nowadays
I would if the opportunity presented itself.

Since i been gone, I went to Coachella the last 2 years. Finally got to see Dre in concert when Eminem headlined and he joined him. When you grow up and get a job one day you can afford to go to Coachella too.

exclusive pic of sikotic at coachella during lady gaga’s set

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2019, 09:58:01 PM »
refuses to hit the blunt while mouthing the words to “cali iz active”

lol@being at a Dogg Pound concert, mouthing all the words to "Cali iz Active"' and scared to hit the blunt.  I can picture that.  He's not caving to Sccit's peer pressure.  Remember Nancy Reagan and "Just say no to drugs!"  ;D ;D
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2019, 09:30:12 AM »

lmao sounds like a good excuse for failing as a doctor, nurse ... it’s all good, not everyone reaches their goals. that’s life.

i’ve cut my nuts many times shaving tryna get u off them..  the skin there is just too thin. i had to find another way, like having lights ask u to hop in the truck. i will never forget that face rofl

You cut your nuts many times? Smh. Why you shaving your nuts breh? Lol

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 10:21:35 AM »

You cut your nuts many times? Smh. Why you shaving your nuts breh? Lol

didn’t i just tell you?

i was experimenting wit different ways to get carlton off them, young doggy

it ain’t fun havin an undersized pubic lice hangin off the sack

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2019, 11:03:35 PM »
Infinity from 94, what do you think about new age hip hop artists?

U mean rappers in tight jeans?  I don’t listen to um
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 11:20:24 PM »
I just happened to log on for the first time in 6 months and we got a sikotic sighting and a siavash sighting and Brian still needs to commit suicide.  Yo sik you ever become a doctor ?  Yo siavash I heard you have a daughter now, I hate to break it to you but my son is going to take her pound town.  It's like a reunion of the Og's.  We just need that pussy jome to get insulted and lock the thread and ban us all
Yo Tom! What's good? Good to see a real OG is still here.

I got my feet wet in the medical field and found out medical school and being a doctor ain't all it's cracked up to be. The lawsuits. Malpractice insurance. Obamacare fucking up doctor's pay. I decided to go into medical administration which is way less risk, better hours and more stability.

My chihuahuas are eating good.

Whoa!  Hold up, wait a second I missed all this.  “Medical Administration”?  Whoa, now that is a broad term.  That could mean a lot of things.  I spent 10 years in the health care field as an asswiper (aka nurse assistant) and failed nurse so I know a thing or two about the subject.  Ironically, as I mentioned above, the latest news is I found out my biological father is gynecologist in Oklahoma and was an anonymous sperm donor as a resident doctor at Kansas University Med.

So, as I said, I know a thing or two.  I worked for a nursing agency and worked all types of facilities, hospitals, clinics.  “Medical Administration” is a fancy term but a lot of times it was some courses sold by private institutions that really led to nowhere. 

And I’ve never heard somebody leave the medical practice (Doctor) out of fear of “lawsuits” and “Obamacare” so that they could go into Medical Administration.  Now I have seen people strive to be a doctor and fall short and end up in “Medical Administration”.  That happens a lot.  But that sounds like bullshit to me to say they did it cause of “Obamacare”.  Inspite of lawsuits, malpractice insurance, and Obamacare doctors still making a killing and ain’t none of them stupid enough to leave the profession to become a nurse.  As for “Medical Administration” that can mean a lot of things so I guess anything is possible but sounds like bullshit to me.  That could just be like a billing secretary of some sort.  Or someone who would direct temporary staff (like me)to the floor (Med Surg or ICU) they were working on when they would arrive for a shift.

I mean even I was a “Certified Medication Technician” which is a fancy title for someone making $10.00 an hour to pass out Tylenol and Vicodin sick patients.  I was also a “Certified Phlebotomist” which was a fancy term for someone who took a 1 month course to make $13.00 dollars an hour and use needles and draw blood.  Health care positions come a dime a dozen.  (And by the way I even failed at that gig I couldn’t hit the veins right and patients complained about me and didn’t want me to draw their blood).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 11:33:52 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2019, 07:28:23 AM »
hold up .. so you tellin me pussycunt took your spot and is now wiping geriatric asses? now that’s some funny shit. litteraly.

:tupachappy:

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2019, 09:54:50 AM »
Infinity from 94, what do you think about new age hip hop artists?

U mean rappers in tight jeans?  I don’t listen to um

Thanks Infinity. That's Tanner people.