Author Topic: The next episode OG version.. update?  (Read 2263 times)

The next episode OG version.. update?
« on: February 13, 2019, 03:00:36 PM »
What up fam havent signed in here in a few years.

Any newer better quality leaks or releases? Im guessing not. The best one on youtubes still decent at best.

Can somebody also remind me besides the blank track on doggy style whats the history behind that song leaking and being publicly available? I love that song its a shame snoop and dre dont seem to.

Quadruple OG

Re: The next episode OG version.. update?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 06:13:33 PM »
The OG in good quality is still as real as a $3.50 bill

The following users thanked this post: 3331

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 11:56:08 PM »
apparently some1 has it and is going to leak it soon

i’ve seen stranger things

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 10:31:21 AM »
Soon=never

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 01:41:54 PM »
It exists. There’s just a bunch of no good hoarders out there.

Corona Man

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 10:10:47 PM »
u putos es funny holmes u vatos be talken on dis song from way back n foos still don’t no were to find dat shit.....they got dat shit in da barrio ese they dont got dem fancy computors n shit to put it on yahoo or aol foo

HighEyeCue

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 06:16:38 AM »
there was an OG poster on the forum BigJakeDoggyDogg who claimed to have a copy of Doggystyle with Next Episode on it

I have the one with Gz Up Ho's Down and the Next Episode is listed on the back cover but nowhere to be found on the CD

Malcy

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 06:25:25 AM »
there was an OG poster on the forum BigJakeDoggyDogg who claimed to have a copy of Doggystyle with Next Episode on it

I have the one with Gz Up Ho's Down and the Next Episode is listed on the back cover but nowhere to be found on the CD

It was a misprint on the CD. It would have been on a finalised tracklist when it was sent to the printers but removed before the pressings.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 09:37:27 AM »

the internet’s very first troll

he said it was a red pressing he got off ebay and everyone would beg him to upload it, but his dial-up internet wouldn’t allow lmao

classic

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 10:40:04 AM »
Id think if a lot of collectors had it one of them would leak it for attention or attempt at money. I know there have been some attempts to extort people money but still no hq clip or proof any collector has it?

shmosh

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2019, 05:33:24 AM »
Bomb1st no doubt have it but they're not offering it in their buyers groups yet and so it's not going to leak any time soon.

I'd imagine it will be in their groups at some point but since it's so highly sought after, it's not going to be offered until the well is running dry.

The following users thanked this post: donfathaimmortal

BIGWORM

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2019, 05:56:27 AM »
Meh it would be nice to have in good quality so we can have the complete Doggystyle album the way it was made to be, however it's my least favorite track on the album and I can live without it!

But "G'z up Hoes Down" was one of my favorites, If not my favorite track on the album. I had the OG cd since day one when it dropped so it was on the cd.

SuperSpider

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2019, 06:26:52 AM »
I understand people lusting after unreleased tracks with new verses (and I am one of those people myself), but can't really understand what's the big hype about stuff that's already out there, albeit in poor quality. I mean....you've already heard it, no? Can anyone explain their point of view?

dj coma

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 02:45:50 PM »
I understand people lusting after unreleased tracks with new verses (and I am one of those people myself), but can't really understand what's the big hype about stuff that's already out there, albeit in poor quality. I mean....you've already heard it, no? Can anyone explain their point of view?

I think most of us just want a version of Next Episode that's listenable. I don't know about you but I can't just play the version we have and enjoy it because the quality is beyond trash.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, donfathaimmortal

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 06:00:55 PM »
Ive had the decent quality mp3 and its makes me want a high quality version I can play loud in the stereo or car and it sound good.

This song theres a huge demand its basically the sequel to nothin but a g thang and I say it lived up to the hype. Og Next Episodes one of my fav tracks by either snoop or dre.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit