Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Chronic (Intro) (Instrumental)  (Read 1350 times)

Beka_187

Dr. Dre - Chronic (Intro) (Instrumental)
« on: February 15, 2019, 08:03:26 PM »
Check out my instrumental remake

The following users thanked this post: , Okka, D-TalkX, djfilthyrich

djfilthyrich

Re: Dr. Dre - Chronic (Intro) (Instrumental)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 08:15:36 PM »
Amazing job on this Beka.....most remakes sound very different than the original, but this is on point....good work.
Could you send me the instrumental without the vocal samples (just the beat)?  I might be able to mix something with it....

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Beka_187

Rudki

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 01:42:38 AM »
Good work sounds the same.

The following users thanked this post: Beka_187

djfilthyrich

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 03:06:38 AM »
It'd be dope if you could remake "The Bomb" beat that Death Row came out to at the 1993 Soul Train Music Awards.

I'd imagine it would be pretty easy for anybody who knows to play an instrument (wish I knew myself).
The drums can be taken straight from here :

The high-pitch worm sound might even be able to be filtered from the video link I posted if you aren't able to reproduce it.  The bassline would need to be replayed though since it's all distorted in the video....

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM, Beka_187

Beka_187

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 09:31:35 AM »
It'd be dope if you could remake "The Bomb" beat that Death Row came out to at the 1993 Soul Train Music Awards.

That beat is on the way, so wait  ;D

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM

djfilthyrich

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 10:18:25 AM »

That beat is on the way, so wait  ;D

Dope

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 11:03:46 AM »
send the instrumental to djfilthy, i wanna see what kinda mix he comes up with

The following users thanked this post: djfilthyrich

JonnyTanna

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 05:30:45 PM »

I'd imagine it would be pretty easy for anybody who knows to play an instrument (wish I knew myself).

The high-pitch worm sound might even be able to be filtered from the video link I posted if you aren't able to reproduce it.  The bassline would need to be replayed though since it's all distorted in the video....

So is The Bomb a leak or a remake? I know it’s from the soul train awards but where did this come from?

djfilthyrich

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 04:48:53 AM »

So is The Bomb a leak or a remake? I know it’s from the soul train awards but where did this come from?

I got in touch with the guy who uploaded that video.  He took the audio from the Soul Train performance, and did some audio processing to clean it up as best as he could.  A pretty good effort considering what the original sounded like....but I think Beka will be able to do a much better job

snakeeyez

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 08:00:21 PM »
damn that beat is dope

Shag Diggler

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 04:54:25 PM »
they sampled Scooby-Doo theme song for this beat

h2k4

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2019, 08:08:37 PM »
The instrumentals posted are fire. Can't wait to see if someone can add some vocals to them.