Author Topic: Savage out on bond, arrested again  (Read 3050 times)

Tanners ex-Husband

OriginalVersion

Re: Savage out on bond, arrested again
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 08:39:49 AM »
No, you're scared because you won't send me your address. Stop deflecting Gaylord Fawker.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 09:35:58 AM »
No, you're scared because you won't send me your address. Stop deflecting Gaylord Fawker.

Just post your own address, Tanner

OriginalVersion

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 10:15:27 AM »

Just post your own address, Tanner

I'll P.M. it to him if he seriously wants to fly here, but he's the one who brought up addresses. You can easily find my address via Google.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 10:43:06 PM »
From drug user Sccit:

conclusion; tanners ex-husband is scared of tanner and would never speak as boldly to him if he saw him in person

stop ruinin threads wit this nonsense if u ain’t guna man up n handle it bruh

Rebuttal: I started the thread. Not sure why you are defending that guy unless you having a relationship? I am not scared and I sent you both the address. I even offered to pay you to film. Tanner is scared because of hurt him already.

Tanner has dark secrets. Hopsin used to fuck his girl and call Tanner into the room. He made Tanner get on his knees while Hopsin would nut on his face. Tanner loved it because embarrassed thinking it would ruin his rep.

You need to leave me alone with your gay ass fantasies. You're the fucking homo here. I've never seen quite the level of obsession from anyone else but you. You're fucking obsessed with me, and you need to let it go. You're a literal stalker. Go harass some gay guy who actually wants your attention.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 09:50:20 AM »
From drug user Sccit:

conclusion; tanners ex-husband is scared of tanner and would never speak as boldly to him if he saw him in person

Rebuttal: I started the thread. Not sure why you are defending that guy unless you having a relationship? I am not scared and I sent you both the address. I even offered to pay you to film. Tanner is scared because of hurt him already.

Tanner has dark secrets. Hopsin used to fuck his girl and call Tanner into the room. He made Tanner get on his knees while Hopsin would nut on his face. Tanner loved it because embarrassed thinking it would ruin his rep.

You need to leave me alone with your gay ass fantasies. You're the fucking homo here. I've never seen quite the level of obsession from anyone else but you. You're fucking obsessed with me, and you need to let it go. You're a literal stalker. Go harass some gay guy who actually wants your attention.

No gay fantasy. Not looking for a relationship. Not afraid of you. Going to continue to let the people know who you really are. If you come near me, you will lick my boots again bitch.

No, you're gay. No straight man has an obsession with another person like you have with me. I ain't ever licking anything having to do with you. I'd break your fucking face if I saw you in real life, on God.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 11:05:53 AM »
From drug user Sccit:

No gay fantasy. Not looking for a relationship. Not afraid of you. Going to continue to let the people know who you really are. If you come near me, you will lick my boots again bitch.

No, you're gay. No straight man has an obsession with another person like you have with me. I ain't ever licking anything having to do with you. I'd break your fucking face if I saw you in real life, on God.

hit em wit that ether

OriginalVersion

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 03:25:52 PM »
Hitters? LOL. The only hitters is me coming for you if you ever surrender your address; but you, Mr. I Have A Man Crush, is hiding behind a screen talking shit stalking another man. That's some really gay shit. It seems like you have a crush on me because you can't keep my name out of your mouth. Every thread I post in you post in and all you do is talk shit. Its really suspect. You're soft dude.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 05:13:19 PM »
Hitters? LOL. The only hitters is me coming for you if you ever surrender your address; but you, Mr. I Have A Man Crush, is hiding behind a screen talking shit stalking another man. That's some really gay shit. It seems like you have a crush on me because you can't keep my name out of your mouth. Every thread I post in you post in and all you do is talk shit. Its really suspect. You're soft dude.

Given that you have my address and your boyfriend agreed he has it, I'd say your on sum hoe netbanging tip. No hitters have come here.

You never sent an address. You sent a P.M. saying you sent your address. LOL. Coward.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 03:05:52 AM »
21 Crumpets should be deported for his fuck ass music.

Make America Great Again, niggas.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 07:48:41 AM »
21 Crumpets should be deported for his fuck ass music.

Make America Great Again, niggas.

of course carlton would be a trump supporter.....some things never change

OriginalVersion

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 02:51:02 PM »
You can unlock the other thread now. I just figured out your role. Your protecting the product. Tanner buys it and not many others do. Don't want to fuck up that money, I understand.

Go infect yourself with AIDS. I'm tired of dealing with you.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 03:09:39 PM »
You can unlock the other thread now. I just figured out your role. Your protecting the product. Tanner buys it and not many others do. Don't want to fuck up that money, I understand.

How about I kick the shit out of you again instead?

I don't know you dude, and you've never touched me in any way, shape, form or fashion. You really have some issues....talking about kick the shit out of me when you won't even send your address.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2019, 03:13:01 PM »

How about I kick the shit out of you again instead?

I don't know you dude, and you've never touched me in any way, shape, form or fashion. You really have some issues....talking about kick the shit out of me when you won't even send your address.

I beat you so bad you ran all the way back to Tennessee.

I flew back to Tennessee, because I ran out of money. Get your facts straight.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2019, 03:18:41 PM »
Out of fear

^^^ If I disappear, just know that Ken Kaniff up there attacked me and is possibly going to make a shrine to me using my scalped hair.

Seriously though, you don't even know me.