Author Topic: Savage out on bond, arrested again  (Read 3040 times)

OriginalVersion

Re: Savage out on bond, arrested again
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2019, 03:20:36 PM »
I smell pussy and it's you Tanner. Sccit will no longer back you.

Says the guy who won't send his address.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

OriginalVersion

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 03:45:48 PM »
I smell pussy and it's you Tanner. Sccit will no longer back you.

Says the guy who won't send his address.

Both you and Sccit have it. Sccit didn't lie for you when he said he had it.

And you lie when you say you sent it to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 01:06:46 AM »
21 Crumpets should be deported for his fuck ass music.

Make America Great Again, niggas.

of course carlton would be a trump supporter.....some things never change
Lemme guess, you wanted to vote a bitch as president. SMH.

One less rapper taking money outta L.A.M.B's pockets.I'm looking out for your ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2019, 06:15:47 AM »

One less rapper taking money outta L.A.M.B's pockets.I'm looking out for your ass.

hey man, it’s all good .. uncle toms will uncle tom. u ain’t gota explain shit to me, save that for the cousins on your moms side who probably cringe whenever they see u.

btw, i don’t vote on the count of all politics bein bs in my eyes. but do u lil homie.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2019, 01:29:15 AM »

hey man, it’s all good .. uncle toms will uncle tom. u ain’t gota explain shit to me, save that for the cousins on your moms side who probably cringe whenever they see u.

btw, i don’t vote on the count of all politics bein bs in my eyes. but do u lil homie.
Translation: I don't understand adult topics.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2019, 06:55:45 AM »

translation: i can no longer hang around black folks, so i went full white

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2019, 10:16:14 PM »

Translation: I hang out with black people, so that makes me cool.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2019, 11:10:11 AM »

no you don’t, stop lying .. black folks disowned u a long time ago, keep it a buck

it doesnt make u any less cool, it just makes u a sellout (i ain’t gone use that other word, but u know what time it is)

OriginalVersion

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2019, 02:54:42 PM »
What's your guy's beef with each other? I'll fly out and mediate the peace treaty. We can get some snow and some ganj, and smoke some real blunts. Go to the strip club, get wasted, grab a taxi, then we can hit up one of my favorite places in L.A. - Cactus Taquerias #3. My friend Omar took me there and got me fiending for it right now. They have some bomb ass nachos, or we can all hit King Taco downtown, next to the fashion district. (I never went to the other locations) And then we'll repeat till you guys forget you have beef. Personally, I love their quesadillas with the red sauce.  8)

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2019, 04:01:05 PM »
What's your guy's beef with each other? I'll fly out and mediate the peace treaty. We can get some snow and some ganj, and smoke some real blunts. Go to the strip club, get wasted, grab a taxi, then we can hit up one of my favorite places in L.A. - Cactus Taquerias #3. My friend Omar took me there and got me fiending for it right now. They have some bomb ass nachos, or we can all hit King Taco downtown, next to the fashion district. (I never went to the other locations) And then we'll repeat till you guys forget you have beef. Personally, I love their quesadillas with the red sauce.  8)

WE DONT HAVE BEEF, WE'RE ACTUALLY COOL IRL.....HE'S JUST SCARED OF ME AND STARTS SHAKIN WHEN HE SEES ME DUE TO OUR PAST HISTORY.

SOUNDS LIKE U GOT IT ALL MAPPED OUT THO LOL I'D BE DOWN IF SIKOTIC WASN'T AS TERRIFIED OF WEED AS MUCH AS HE IS OF ME.

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2019, 04:31:39 PM »

Damn tanner actually knows a couple of my og Mexican joints. Props to you breh. Those are good spots. There’s definitely more where that came from. Check out Carnitas Michoacán and Sauz Tacos next time.

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

OriginalVersion

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2019, 05:49:07 PM »
Right on, Sccit. L.A. is a great place for fun times.  And Duck Duck Doggy, thank you and will do. If either of you like kosher food, I recommend L.A. Burger Bar if neither of you have been. Its a bit expensive just for a burger but well worth the price.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2019, 05:54:53 PM »
I’m a big fan of Kosher food. My favorite spot currently is Ta-eem grill on Melrose but I’ve never heard of LA burger bar I’ll have to check it out.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2019, 06:07:35 PM »
Right on, Sccit. L.A. is a great place for fun times.  And Duck Duck Doggy, thank you and will do. If either of you like kosher food, I recommend L.A. Burger Bar if neither of you have been. Its a bit expensive just for a burger but well worth the price.

i’ve been there, that shits fire

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2019, 01:34:56 AM »

no you don’t, stop lying .. black folks disowned u a long time ago, keep it a buck

it doesnt make u any less cool, it just makes u a sellout (i ain’t gone use that other word, but u know what time it is)
Read through the prior posts, note the pattern and try again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE