Author Topic: “Day Like Today” by 6’2” one of the most bangin unreleased joints you will hear.  (Read 1978 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I’ve posted this before but god damn this song has got to be one of the most hypnotic and bangin vintage West Coast joints of all time.  The way that shit changes speed and his laid back style of storytelling is st8 fire!! That shit is like getting high!!  Some of Dre’s greatest production work as well.

This joint deserves a lot more love than just being some obscure unreleased track with like 100 views on YouTube and only a simple photo.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 07:03:21 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

a shame six2 never really got any sort of recognition, not even on the underground tip

he used to post here promoting his shit and no one ever paid attention

classic song, no doubt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a shame six2 never really got any sort of recognition, not even on the underground tip

he used to post here promoting his shit and no one ever paid attention

classic song, no doubt

fuck dude, at least someone recognizes it.  I would say I wasn't way hyped about his performance on 2001 first hearing him, but after hearing the unreleased album he was working on when he was in the Aftermath Camp and the work he did with DOC and for DOC's album around that time I really think he was a special talent and the game missed out.  A Dre produced, DOC co-written, 6'2" project on Aftermath would've been epic

The following users thanked this post: Six-2 Music

Six-2 Music

I Just Wanted To Take A Minute To Say Thank You To The People Out Here,There, Everywhere That Continue To Show Support And Appreciation For Me And The  Music I Make. I Hope You Will Continue To Enjoy & Share Me With Others Not Only My Music From The Past But The New Music I Am Currently Creating And Want To Share With You Soon. Keep Checking For Six2 @ www.soundcloud.com/the-real-six2
Oh Me Six2 Still Married To The Game.

The following users thanked this post: JonnyTanna, kingsol81

Sccit

I Just Wanted To Take A Minute To Say Thank You To The People Out Here,There, Everywhere That Continue To Show Support And Appreciation For Me And The  Music I Make. I Hope You Will Continue To Enjoy & Share Me With Others Not Only My Music From The Past But The New Music I Am Currently Creating And Want To Share With You Soon. Keep Checking For Six2 @ www.soundcloud.com/the-real-six2

SIX-2 BYKE

ChuckTaylor84

Six 2 a great artist

Should be a bigger name

The following users thanked this post: kingsol81

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Thx for blessing the board!!!

There was a fan made 6’2” Aftermath Unreleased Album someone posted here around 2014 and that was at the top of my playlist for 6 months one of the best unreleased albums of all time up there with those late 90’s Nas bootlegs, King T Thy Kingdom Come, and Royce 5’9” material from his underground/Aftermath period 99-2001

The following users thanked this post: kingsol81

funkstylz

Yeah that DOC album with 62 on the vocals throughout is one of my favs