Author Topic: Shit this dude Mietek has opened the vaults on old Death Row related material...  (Read 2463 times)

TEHA

Except he's a bitch who pops up to beg for links, spam his youtube but won't offer links when people ask him for a d/l. Fuck that mouthbreather.
YOU R BITCH! SHUT UR FAGGS LIPS U PRICK ! THIS IS MY HOMEBOY AND DONT TOUCH HIM UBITCHU!!

Duck Duck Doggy

Youtube rips sound like ass and the fact that you could easily just up Mega links with the video instead of acting like a lil ho because only a handful of people give a fuck about the artists/songs anyway. Worse still you used to actively spam this forum with your youtube links and no dls before I called your bitch ass out about it. Either share the links properly or don't do it at all.

Truth

Truth my ass. Iíd rather have all these unreleased gems in 128 or 160 rather than not have them at all. Props to Mietek for a killer YouTube page. I first noticed all these tracks last year and was very surprised

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, SuperSpider

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
mietek youtube page is legendary

what happened to that cat? he still post here??

I swear that one track with that unknown white rapper (Crissyle) spitting over an allegedly Dre beat sounds exactly like that kid from the forum in 01' who made an album on here and used to work with dubcc cats.  I'll think of his name later but he's the one who every rap would be like, "they said I couldn't do it and that it couldn't be done, I paused, I waited and the day was to be won".  He was dope but undeserving of a Death Row unreleased page.

naz-t?

No.  Definitely not Naz-T.  I remember Naz-T, that dude actually had some promise as far as amateur artists go.  He could spit gangsta shit and actually sound believable even though I think he was a Euro-white dude--that cat was cold wit it!!  But then kind of disappeared.   

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

I swear that one track with that unknown white rapper (Crissyle) spitting over an allegedly Dre beat sounds exactly like that kid from the forum in 01' who made an album on here and used to work with dubcc cats.  I'll think of his name later but he's the one who every rap would be like, "they said I couldn't do it and that it couldn't be done, I paused, I waited and the day was to be won".  He was dope but undeserving of a Death Row unreleased page.

naz-t?

No.  Definitely not Naz-T.  I remember Naz-T, that dude actually had some promise as far as amateur artists go.  He could spit gangsta shit and actually sound believable even though I think he was a Euro-white dude--that cat was cold wit it!!  But then kind of disappeared.   

i found this weird ass video naz-t did under another moniker on youtube a few years back .... he was doing some strange psychedelic rap. i would post it, but i forgot how i found it or what to even search.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

naz-t?

i found this weird ass video naz-t did under another moniker on youtube a few years back .... he was doing some strange psychedelic rap. i would post it, but i forgot how i found it or what to even search.

Interesting, Iíd like to see it.  Hope he didnít go the AlerG route and turn rock/alternative.  Nothing against AlerG personally he did very well for himself I just am not a fan of the alternative rock/rap Limp Bizkit shtick

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

naz-t?

Interesting, Iíd like to see it.  Hope he didnít go the AlerG route and turn rock/alternative.  Nothing against AlerG personally he did very well for himself I just am not a fan of the alternative rock/rap Limp Bizkit shtick

lmao thatís actually exactly what he was doing

i couldnít find the music video he made, but hereís some live shit

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
ok i found the video LOL

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
ok i found the video LOL

Holy Fucc dude  ;D...... he went exactly the route AlerG did just as I said above...

He went from hardcore hiphop to a Circus Act and ironically starts the video off by saying ďdonít respond to public demands of the artistĒ.  Clearly he responded to the Euro publicís demand for white rap alternative artists.  ;D

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
ok i found the video LOL

Holy Fucc dude  ;D...... he went exactly the route AlerG did just as I said above...

He went from hardcore hiphop to a Circus Act and ironically starts the video off by saying ďdonít respond to public demands of the artistĒ.  Clearly he responded to the Euro publicís demand for white rap alternative artists.  ;D

lol itís pretty funny huh?

i never really got the hype wit naz-t, even back when every1 was on his nuts .. he was decent, but alerg and nexus were much better.

we the only ones who stayed hip-hop off that wcc compilation

Duck Duck Doggy

Lol I remember that compilation. Does it still exist?

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

i have a hard copy, but i cant find the link ..... i found this tho

https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/?bandID=33187

lol

Duck Duck Doggy

Oh shit more unreleased classix

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

lol

Yeah I still got it and bump it if Iím on a long drive and going through my old cdís.  Itís still a great listen, for me anyway.  And I think Naz-Tís performance was probably the highlight but itís dope hearing everybody (from the forums prime) before they started wearing tight jeans.

I work abroad now so Iím not with my car.  Sccit can you post Nexus for me?  He might be the cat I was thinking of when I heard that white dude over a fake Dre beat on Mitekís site.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:40:12 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

lol

Yeah I still got it and bump it if Iím on a long drive and going through my old cdís.  Itís still a great listen, for me anyway.  And I think Naz-Tís performance was probably the highlight but itís dope hearing everybody (from the forums prime) before they started wearing tight jeans.

I work abroad now so Iím not with my car.  Sccit can you post Nexus for me?  He might be the cat I was thinking of when I heard that white dude over a fake Dre beat on Mitekís site.

nexus was on the compilation .. play it one time for the culture, he probably had the best joint on that album

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/default.cfm?bandID=23350

Yeah Nexus was definitely the cat I was thinking of.  Yeah heís dope, I also still have this net album he released in my collection and bump it on a long drive.  Nice collabo track wit him on ďThink You CanĒ 8)

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

The following users thanked this post: Sccit