Author Topic: SO PUFF DADDY REALLY DID PUT OUT THE HIT ON 2PAC  (Read 1518 times)

Sccit

SO PUFF DADDY REALLY DID PUT OUT THE HIT ON 2PAC
« on: February 23, 2019, 11:39:00 AM »

WELLCOTDAYMN

SuperSpider

Re: SO PUFF DADDY REALLY DID PUT OUT THE HIT ON 2PAC
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 11:57:00 AM »
it's 2019, let it go already lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 11:58:30 AM »

that interview dropped today .. there’s nothin to “let go”

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 04:30:30 PM »

This info has been around since like 2011.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 04:38:10 PM »

via greg kading?

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 04:50:19 PM »
They can do 50 more Greg Kading interviews and 25 more with Keefe D in the next 20 years if they like. Won't make Pac any less dead, same as it will never ...ever lead to a conviction with relation to the case. At this stage it's pretty much multiple people just milking it, nothing else.

dj coma

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 05:16:09 PM »

via greg kading?

Ya. Pretty much everything he says was all in Murder Rap the book and documentary. Not much new has come out since then.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Lucifuge

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 12:10:57 AM »
"pac was killed by gays
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 11:08:47 AM »

WELLCOTDAYMN

Yes.  I have been following Greg Kadings narrative for a long time and once he got Keefe D on board and vocal it was pretty much a rap.  I can’t even listen to Biggie/BadBoy no more
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 11:11:43 AM »
They can do 50 more Greg Kading interviews and 25 more with Keefe D in the next 20 years if they like. Won't make Pac any less dead, same as it will never ...ever lead to a conviction with relation to the case. At this stage it's pretty much multiple people just milking it, nothing else.

This is fucking history of our lives and major figures/influences that shaped the world.  They are still heavily investigating the figure of Paul the Apostle these days, would it make sense to say they should stop cause it won’t make Saint Paul any less dead?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

The following users thanked this post: LilRealest

dj coma

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 04:54:44 PM »

I say keep bringing the interviews even if they just rehash the same shit because people are still buying into the conspiracy theories. And the more it gets exposure, the more people we haven't heard from will come out of the woodwork with their side of the story. Every time this happens they more or less confirm the Murder Rap investigations (Mob James for example).

This is fucking history of our lives and major figures/influences that shaped the world. They are still heavily investigating the figure of Paul the Apostle these days, would it make sense to say they should stop cause it won’t make Saint Paul any less dead?

Terrible example to compare them with somebody that died 2000 years ago, way before there were records of everything.

doublee313

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2019, 06:01:39 AM »
Time allows people to tell more and these interviews are still exciting. Greg has been a good source over the years. Thx

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 07:35:35 AM »

I say keep bringing the interviews even if they just rehash the same shit because people are still buying into the conspiracy theories. And the more it gets exposure, the more people we haven't heard from will come out of the woodwork with their side of the story. Every time this happens they more or less confirm the Murder Rap investigations (Mob James for example).

This is fucking history of our lives and major figures/influences that shaped the world. They are still heavily investigating the figure of Paul the Apostle these days, would it make sense to say they should stop cause it won’t make Saint Paul any less dead?

Terrible example to compare them with somebody that died 2000 years ago, way before there were records of everything.

Lol... dumbass it has nothing to do with time.  I could name a billion modern examples (since the days of records, lol).  They still come out with news stories, investigative reports, documentaries on Princess Diana, or the murders of Malcolm X, Martin Luther King—does that make them any less dead? No of course not but we love them and they made history and we still care about them and their legacy and wish we’d had them longer on Earth and treasure any remnants that may be “unearthed” about them no matter how trivial it might be to a trivial person like yo-self

In fact, to answer your question, actually yes.  It does make them less dead.  Every time I see some new PAC shit it is like he is alive once more and speaking from the grave
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 07:37:25 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2019, 03:40:01 PM »
Damn Infinite riding hard for the GOAT

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 10:00:20 AM »
Damn Infinite riding hard for the GOAT

Thanks cuzz...bout time you rekognized your back in the dayz homie Infinite...good to see you back being a hiphop head again and blessing the herb

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy