Author Topic: Anybody else not listen to Biggie out of love for Pac?  (Read 2371 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Anybody else not listen to Biggie out of love for Pac?
« on: February 26, 2019, 11:05:03 AM »
Greg Kadings and Keefe D’s narrative seems the most plausible.  It’s likely Puff had a hit out on PAC and that Big bragged about it in Life After Death (as Suge points out in that latest documentary).

Knowing that I honestly can’t bump the Life After Death album. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

SuperSpider

Re: Anybody else not listen to Biggie out of love for Pac?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 01:16:31 PM »
Easily one of the most ridiculous hip-hop related things I've read in my life

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 01:48:07 PM »

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 04:45:55 PM »

This. Biggie wasn't even implicated in the murder plot. Even if he was, that's not gonna stop me from listening to him. He made timeless/classic music.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 05:44:58 PM »
LOL there’s actually more people like that than you think. My cousin Ali who used to post on here is one of them. I’ve personally been a fan of BIG since 97 so its never bothered me

The following users thanked this post: Okka

WestWestYA

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 05:46:14 PM »
Biggie Smalls is the wickedest
Niggas say I'm pussy? I dare you to stick your dick in this.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 10:43:26 PM »
LOL there’s actually more people like that than you think. My cousin Ali who used to post on here is one of them. I’ve personally been a fan of BIG since 97 so its never bothered me

One of my older homebodys won't listen to Dre and Snoop 'cause of the beef they had with Eazy back in the day :laugh:

Lucifuge

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 04:18:36 AM »
I guess its ok when you have 12 years and you half retarded.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 07:30:40 AM »

One of my older homebodys won't listen to Dre and Snoop 'cause of the beef they had with Eazy back in the day :laugh:

Damn... now that’s real
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

V2DHeart

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 03:28:02 PM »

Damn... now that’s real

I would say so. I bet there are those in their 50s out thdre that still cant listen tp Dre or Easy because of Cube
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 05:12:14 PM »
lol naah biggie is a great rapper, no way i wouldn’t listen to his classix due to emotion

dnjp4life

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2019, 03:39:32 AM »
When I first got heavily into rap via 2Pac I used to feel the same way, but no longer.

Speaking of Life After Death, who had the better double album, 2Pac or Biggie?

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2019, 08:33:03 AM »
When I first got heavily into rap via 2Pac I used to feel the same way, but no longer.

Speaking of Life After Death, who had the better double album, 2Pac or Biggie?

2pac ... but life after death was right there

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2019, 09:56:00 AM »
lol naah biggie is a great rapper, no way i wouldn’t listen to his classix due to emotion

I don’t know cuzz.. I mean I get where you coming from... cause you been on that “emotion” topic before... but remember this (even though it’s probably not what you meant by “emotions”

2pac was not an Eminem or Dre perfectionist type—they say he’d often be drunk or high and miss spots every now and then on a track but he’d really only cut it twice and then leave it to whoever was mixing the track to sort it out... reason he did this is 2pac doesn’t scribble on papers angrily (like Em) and then try to reproduce that later in the studio when  one day he gets to record the song—PAC preferred to perform in the moment, so that if it’s anger on the track it’s raw and he’s actually experiencing that shit in his real life and takes that fire right into the studio... why, to make the “emotions” real.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:57:41 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 10:12:34 AM »

I don’t know cuzz.. I mean I get where you coming from... cause you been on that “emotion” topic before... but remember this (even though it’s probably not what you meant by “emotions”

2pac was not an Eminem or Dre perfectionist type—they say he’d often be drunk or high and miss spots every now and then on a track but he’d really only cut it twice and then leave it to whoever was mixing the track to sort it out... reason he did this is 2pac doesn’t scribble on papers angrily (like Em) and then try to reproduce that later in the studio when  one day he gets to record the song—PAC preferred to perform in the moment, so that if it’s anger on the track it’s raw and he’s actually experiencing that shit in his real life and takes that fire right into the studio... why, to make the “emotions” real.

right ....  but i think ur using the wrong emotion here

i’m damn near positive that if biggie n pac was still alive, they more than likely woulda made up by now

so refusing to listen to big based on some misdirected display of solidarity is kinda petty

u gota do like snoop and not play into people’s negativity.... pac and big woulda both been better off if they never had beef. therefore solidifying their beef 25 years later when they’re both in a better place is rooted in evil.