Author Topic: Snoop Doggs new alterego - Smooth Dogg  (Read 846 times)

Schüler Music

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.soundcloud.com/ludwigschuler
Snoop Doggs new alterego - Smooth Dogg
« on: February 27, 2019, 07:59:44 AM »
Snoop has invested money in the Swedish bank Klarna, which released this promovideo about a month ago. Since this is a swedish company i figured this must have gone unnoticed for a lot of people so i thought you should know. 

Smooth Dogg Promovideo
https://www.youtube.com/v/i57wmNb92Qs

Its unclear whether he will release music under this name or if its just a PR-stunt for Klarna. Its probably the latter.. what are you thoughts?

Sccit

Re: Snoop Doggs new alterego - Smooth Dogg
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 11:22:47 AM »
snoop has been everything, from gangster to pimp to rastafarian to gospel rapper .. guess the last thing on his list was to become a euro rapper. lol @ smooth dogg

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 12:49:34 PM »
snoop has been everything, from gangster to pimp to rastafarian to gospel rapper .. guess the last thing on his list was to become a euro rapper. lol @ smooth dogg

The Rasta Snoop was a nice project, album and documentary.  It was a bonding moment for my 7 year old son and I at the time.  I couldn’t of been more proud than when he told me Snoop was his favorite rapper
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dnjp4life

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 03:26:19 AM »
Feeling the beat on the ad.

Elko.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 03:15:54 PM »
Sent this to my friend who's staying in Sweden for some time. What can this man not do? Chuuuuch!