Author Topic: The Tennessee Boys are hiding  (Read 1178 times)

Tanners ex-Husband

The Tennessee Boys are hiding
« on: March 01, 2019, 08:00:28 PM »
Garrett (Tanner), Stew (Drug User Sccit) are too scared to come fuck with me.

OriginalVersion

Re: The Tennessee Boys are hiding
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 08:33:20 PM »
Garrett (Tanner), Stew (Drug User Sccit) are too scared to come fuck with me.

My name isn't Garrett bro. I don't know where you get your information from, and secondly, you live in California - almost everyone in your state smokes weed. Weed is a drug. The insults are kind of null and void.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

OriginalVersion

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 10:39:35 PM »
Do you have mental illness? No one said anything about weed or California. Highly unlikely to be legal in Tennessee.

Stew (Drug User Sccit)

You just mentioned drug user. Weed is a drug. You live in California. I think you need to re-read your own bullshit before spewing more of it.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 10:47:46 PM »
Do you have mental illness? No one said anything about weed or California. Highly unlikely to be legal in Tennessee.

Stew (Drug User Sccit)

You just mentioned drug user. Weed is a drug. You live in California. I think you need to re-read your own bullshit before spewing more of it.

It doesn't correlate with what you said dumass.

Actually, it does you fucking moron. Weed is a drug. Weed is legal in your state. More than 80% of your state smokes weed, and I bet you do too. So, who the fuck are you to call someone out for using drugs? Plus, what kind of insult is that? Drug user? C'mon, you sound like a fucking square. You can do better than that. I think the truth is you're really afraid of me, and more so of Sccit which is why you keep insulting us from behind a computer screen thinking neither of us going to do something.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 10:50:35 PM »
Garrett and Stew, what you gonna do? I didn't say anything about weed you dumass.

Let me say it again, WEED IS A DRUG. The F.D.A./The White House/THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT considers weed a drug. So, again, you're accusing someone of being a drug user. Who the fuck are you to talk about anyone? You sound like a fucking square, better yet a fucking narc.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 10:54:11 PM »
Garrett and Stew, what you gonna do? I didn't say anything about weed you dumass.

Let me say it again, WEED IS A DRUG. The F.D.A./The White House/THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT considers weed a drug. So, again, you're accusing someone of being a drug user. Who the fuck are you to talk about anyone? You sound like a fucking square, better yet a fucking narc.

I call your Tennessee brother a drug user but said nothing about weed. You a paranoid schizo.

Sccit doesn't even live in Tennessee bro, and I doubt he's ever been. Weed is a drug, you just can't face being wrong.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 10:58:05 PM »
I said nothing about weed. I am going to kicked your face in with my steel toes again.
You said drugs. Weed is a drug. How many times do I have to tell your stupid ass? Don't call Sccit a drug user when you know nothing about him. You hurl insults like it really means something. All you are is a sad confused little man who hides behind a keyboard thinking he's accomplishing something when really Sccit and I are both more successful in real life than you will ever be. You've never mentally, physically, or in really any capacity. So, say that again. Oh, and only a bitch wears steel toes. You wear them because you don't have any muscle and think that if you hit someone it would hurt when you have the strength of a toddler. NARC.

OriginalVersion

Re: Internet nerd detective Tanner called me Rafig
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 11:01:38 PM »
Research is off pussy.

*Eminem circa 05 Fack voice*

NARC, NARC, NARC, this guy's a fucking narc! Don't use drugs around the guy quoted above me. He'll turn your ass into the police so he can collect his vintage GTA San Andreas Ramrod Dildo from the showers.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 01:30:36 AM »
tanners ex got owned bad in this thread. he didn’t even know weed is a drug wow.