Author Topic: Tanner's Ex-Husband sent me his address...  (Read 2977 times)

OriginalVersion

Tanner's Ex-Husband sent me his address...
« on: March 01, 2019, 08:33:57 PM »
Just letting everyone know that he sent me his address and that the fight is soon to be on.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

OriginalVersion

Re: Tanner's Ex-Husband sent me his address...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 08:38:28 PM »
If I book today, my tickets are $428 round trip. Who wants to sponsor this fight and make it sooner than two months because that's my planned departure time? I have no problem using my own money, because this fuck has irritated me to the point to where I want to break his jaw but it'd be nice if I didn't have to go out of pocket for it.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

OriginalVersion

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 08:40:20 PM »
I will be arriving by way of Long Beach since its the closest to his house.

OriginalVersion

Re: Tanner called me Rafig
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 10:38:33 PM »
Who the fuck is that fool?

Long Beach for his serious internet tough guy image.

Come near my house and you will get steel toed back to Tennessee again.

Pussy boy coming hear to get fucked will get hurt bad.

No one will sponsor you because you're an internet tough guy trying to scam everyone here for money.

Long Beach is because its 17 miles away from your house. I don't have to prove I'm a tough guy. I'm a normal human being, but I've been to hoods I know you'd get your ass handed to you in though. I guarantee you don't have a hood pass. The only person hurting here will be you. If I was trying to scam, I wouldn't have been on CheapTickets.com two minutes after I got your address looking up flights. I'm coming for you.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 10:49:30 PM »

No one will sponsor you because you're an internet tough guy trying to scam everyone here for money.

Long Beach is because its 17 miles away from your house. I don't have to prove I'm a tough guy. I'm a normal human being, but I've been to hoods I know you'd get your ass handed to you in though. I guarantee you don't have a hood pass. The only person hurting here will be you. If I was trying to scam, I wouldn't have been on CheapTickets.com two minutes after I got your address looking up flights. I'm coming for you.

You have a hood pass. Prove it.

You asking people to pay for your trip to Cali. You scamming bitch. You don't can fly into several ports.

I lived in L.A. you moron. I lived on Bedford Drive, two blocks from Jack In The Box. I use to go to Inglewood all the time to do interviews with rappers who you would fawn over if you met them. I'm not scamming for shit unlike you who is trying to pull this scam of being a tough guy when really you're just a nerd hiding behind a monitor.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 10:52:49 PM »

You have a hood pass. Prove it.

You asking people to pay for your trip to Cali. You scamming bitch. You don't can fly into several ports.

I lived in L.A. you moron. I lived on Bedford Drive, two blocks from Jack In The Box. I use to go to Inglewood all the time to do interviews with rappers who you would fawn over if you met them. I'm not scamming for shit unlike you who is trying to pull this scam of being a tough guy when really you're just a nerd hiding behind a monitor.

You lived in LA. You sucked dick in LA. So what? You asking for people to pay for your trip, that's a scam.

Never sucked dick in L.A. but I bet you've sucked dick plenty in your life. That's why you're on mine so much. I'm not asking them to pay, I'm asking them to chip in because I don't want to waste $400 just to fight some internet tough guy who calls himself D-Lo (Down Low *HOMOSEXUAL*)

OriginalVersion

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 10:55:56 PM »
You called me Rafig. Your a pussy trying to background check. I'm not down low and I fucked the shit out of you pussy boy.

With a name like D.L. you're either D.L. Hughly or D.L. Homosexual, and I doubt that you're black so your narc ass is the latter.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 10:59:08 PM »
That wasn't what you said when you sucked my dick. Your in the closet but everyone knows. Your not coming and neither is (Drug) user Sccit. You are both Tennessee internet tough guys.

You do realize Sccit is L.A. based right? Like he comes from California. Sccit has no reason to come. I'm coming solo dolo so I can beat your ass. No homo, NARC.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 11:03:06 PM »
You call me a Narc but you on here openly snitching on everyone. You coming here to blow HOP but might drive by my crib while filming but NOT get out of the uber.

A.) I'm trying to get you to stay out of serious threads, because people actually have shit to talk about other than your gay ass obsession with me.
B.) I will get out and I'll knock on your door and if you come to it, I'll kick your ass, NARC.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 11:06:35 PM »
You call me a Narc but you on here openly snitching on everyone. You coming here to blow HOP but might drive by my crib while filming but NOT get out of the uber.

A.) I'm trying to get you to stay out of serious threads, because people actually have shit to talk about other than your gay ass obsession with me.
B.) I will get out and I'll knock on your door and if you come to it, I'll kick your ass, NARC.

Narcing by David Pussy Guinn
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=331435.0

Trying to deflect as usual. You're a NARC, that's why you look down on people who use drugs. You're literally a square dude. Like you need to hop off the internet and get some fresh air if you aren't afraid to leave your house that is.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 11:10:55 PM »

Narcing by David Pussy Guinn
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=331435.0

Trying to deflect as usual. You're a NARC, that's why you look down on people who use drugs. You're literally a square dude. Like you need to hop off the internet and get some fresh air if you aren't afraid to leave your house that is.

Come near me and deal with the dogs and steel toes. I will post my own video.

You have dogs to hide behind? LOL. What a chi, a poodle, and shitsu? Oh, and your steel toe boots are so fucking scary. I bet they just sit on your floor because your weak ass can't even lift the damn things. You're a fucking joke dude. I shouldn't even take you seriously. You live such a pathetic life that you go on the internet to get your kicks making fun of others for things you are too scared to do yourself. You're a NARC, a scared bitch, a weakling, and a lame. I feel bad that you live such a sad little life. I feel even more so sorry for your parents giving birth to such a disgrace for a son.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 11:13:12 PM »
Sounds like your too scared. Come in my yard and get mauled.

Why? Because you're too scared to deal with me yourself? Oh, and I looked up your address on Google Maps. My yard is three times bigger than yours, and I don't have to have my dog protect me unlike some people.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 11:18:23 PM »

I think Yo Gotti said it best...put a date on it.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2019, 12:39:12 AM »

Why? Because you're too scared to deal with me yourself? Oh, and I looked up your address on Google Maps. My yard is three times bigger than yours, and I don't have to have my dog protect me unlike some people.

Post your google map. No one believes you. Your parents yard is not your accomplishment.

You'll just SWAT my house. Do you think I'm that stupid?

OriginalVersion

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2019, 12:45:54 AM »

Post your google map. No one believes you. Your parents yard is not your accomplishment.

You'll just SWAT my house. Do you think I'm that stupid?

Like user Superspider said, your pussy.

Its you're not your. Oh wait, you're an uneducated moron - so obviously you don't know the difference. My bad, Mr. Narc.