Author Topic: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DJ QUIK N KURUPT - BLAQOUT 2????  (Read 1553 times)

Sccit

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DJ QUIK N KURUPT - BLAQOUT 2????
« on: March 17, 2019, 09:15:46 AM »
wasn’t the sequel sposta drop? i thought they finished it and even put out a date iirc .. whatever happened to that??

doggfather

Re: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DJ QUIK N KURUPT - BLAQOUT 2????
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 10:18:23 AM »
same as other kurupt releases...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 10:41:49 AM »
same as other kurupt releases...

quik said they already had most of it done .. it’s more of a quik release. some1 needs to get at him n ask about that.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 06:39:32 PM »
Unfortunately the same thing that happens with most of Quiks rumored albums, like Gemeni and the reunion album, they never end up happening.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 06:44:06 PM »
Unfortunately the same thing that happens with most of Quiks rumored albums, like Gemeni and the reunion album, they never end up happening.

quik is really like a mini-dre...from production greatness all the way 2 to work habits

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 06:54:39 PM »

quik is really like a mini-dre...from production greatness all the way 2 to work habits

You don't have to suck dick to call it what it really is. Live from Tennessee trying to get your favorite artist to visit your crib? Stop calling duds a classic.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 09:02:51 PM »

You don't have to suck dick to call it what it really is. Live from Tennessee trying to get your favorite artist to visit your crib? Stop calling duds a classic.

remember when tanner made u suck his dick on live webcam? part 2 cummin soon.

Elko.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 09:14:06 PM »
We got a full release of Rosecrans a year later - let's not push it haha

Shit ain't never coming out!

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 10:36:18 PM »
We got a full release of Rosecrans a year later - let's not push it haha

Shit ain't never coming out!

which sadly never came out on cd

they put out the fuckin ep but not the lp

garbo

milkyway09

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 01:16:37 PM »
I think there’s still hope for Rosecrans LP on cd. I’ve let someone affiliated with Diamond Lane know about the fan request and he said he would let Problem’s brother know. I’d encourage people out there in LA to ask about it if you know Quik, Problem or anyone affiliated with Diamond Lane. At least they could sell them as a made to order CD on their website so as not to waste money

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 04:01:37 PM »
I think there’s still hope for Rosecrans LP on cd. I’ve let someone affiliated with Diamond Lane know about the fan request and he said he would let Problem’s brother know. I’d encourage people out there in LA to ask about it if you know Quik, Problem or anyone affiliated with Diamond Lane. At least they could sell them as a made to order CD on their website so as not to waste money

yea, some1 off here even started a petition for that lol

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/rosecrans-for-compton.html

Tanners ex-Husband

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 06:25:54 AM »

remember when tanner made u suck his dick on live webcam? part 2 cummin soon.

You sucking Tanner's dick?

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 09:04:42 AM »
wasn’t the sequel sposta drop? i thought they finished it and even put out a date iirc .. whatever happened to that??

The first one didn't sell enough.  When in doubt, follow the money.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2019, 09:11:29 AM »

The first one didn't sell enough.  When in doubt, follow the money.

but they announced part 2 after knowing that