Author Topic: Anybody been on DUBCNN for longer than 10 years ?  (Read 2567 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Anybody been on DUBCNN for longer than 10 years ?
« on: March 20, 2019, 11:09:50 AM »
Where the OG's at lol I think I been visiting dubcnn since like 2003 or sooner tbh. Almost 30 years old 😂 couldnt figure out my password to log back in but after some time I got it. And logged in for the first time in like...7 years 🤷‍♂️

Cant believe this forum is still up. Many others have died out. Good to see it's still on n poppin.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

doggfather

Re: Anybody been on DUBCNN for longer than 10 years ?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 11:17:25 AM »
 :wavey:
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 12:21:02 PM »
I cant view my profile like another member would see it. Idk how long I've been a member tbh but I know I have been visiting here since 2003.

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 01:09:12 PM »
I cant view my profile like another member would see it. Idk how long I've been a member tbh but I know I have been visiting here since 2003.

2006 is your registration date. Mine?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 06:17:21 PM »

2006 is your registration date. Mine?

Also 2006  8)

Okka

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 09:23:13 AM »
I've been here since 2004 and i remember checkin' the forums before that all the time.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 10:48:46 AM »
since the day it opened

8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 06:50:09 PM »
I've been here since 2004 and i remember checkin' the forums before that all the time.

I clearly remember your username since back then. Lol what was that other westcoast site...westcoast2k or something like that ?

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 10:13:12 PM »
Yes, and wcrydaz was the 3rd

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 12:45:29 AM »
Shit I go way bacc and ain’t ever went nowhere...

I been here from day 1 I go as far back to the Dre official site and dreday site (where they used to leak tracks like “Kim” or “Next Episode” or Hittman version of “What’s the Difference” months in advance and rumor tracks like “Malibu Dre”) site and even SnoopsDogghouse site in 1998 (where they used to leak tracks like “Dope Beat” ahead of Warrens I Want It All album and promote BadAzz Word on the Streetz album, and transitioned on over when this forum started.  And there was some westcoastkillaz site Trauma was moderator for back in 01’.

Overseer had beef wit me back in the day and deleted my original account and even tried to ban me at one point but still here and it’s 2019... ain’t no thang to me, num sayin, cause I’m Infinite trapped in 96’—my living room still got the cover of spring 96’ issue of the Source wit Cube throwin up the dubb on it—I’m ol school fool and I’m always gone be ol school’ ain’t a damn thang changed
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 12:49:29 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 08:08:55 AM »

I been here from day 1 I go as far back to the Dre official site and dreday site (where they used to leak tracks like “Kim” or “Next Episode” or Hittman version of “What’s the Difference” months in advance and rumor tracks like “Malibu Dre”) site and even SnoopsDogghouse site in 1998 (where they used to leak tracks like “Dope Beat” ahead of Warrens I Want It All album and promote BadAzz Word on the Streetz album, and transitioned on over when this forum started.  And there was some westcoastkillaz site Trauma was moderator for back in 01’.

Overseer had beef wit me back in the day and deleted my original account and even tried to ban me at one point but still here and it’s 2019... ain’t no thang to me, num sayin, cause I’m Infinite trapped in 96’—my living room still got the cover of spring 96’ issue of the Source wit Cube throwin up the dubb on it—I’m ol school fool and I’m always gone be ol school’ ain’t a damn thang changed

damn, it seems like seer banned all of us at one point or another ...... i think sikotic may be the only one who still has his original account lolsmh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2019, 10:16:01 AM »

damn, it seems like seer banned all of us at one point or another ...... i think sikotic may be the only one who still has his original account lolsmh

Yeah I mean my infinite59 account is still sittin there I was hopin there was some way he could merge accounts plus I had the political gangsta alias I was like the first homie doin it big wit an alias and then he meant to delete an alias account and accidentally deleted my o.g account and laughed about the shit

And yeah I remember back in the day he was goin wild wit that ban button I think he kept bannin you and you’d resurrect and talk the same shit defending your first amendment rightz lolz
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2019, 10:20:29 AM »

Yeah I mean my infinite59 account is still sittin there I was hopin there was some way he could merge accounts plus I had the political gangsta alias I was like the first homie doin it big wit an alias and then he meant to delete an alias account and accidentally deleted my o.g account and laughed about the shit

And yeah I remember back in the day he was goin wild wit that ban button I think he kept bannin you and you’d resurrect and talk the same shit defending your first amendment rightz lolz

i dunno how but there actually is a way to merge accounts

seer did it for me way back - must be some obscure plug-in, but its definitely been done

OriginalVersion

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 12:47:32 PM »
I've been off and on this since site since late 2005. Went through a few aliases and accounts, but here I am.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 12:44:21 AM »
since the day it opened

8)
And what do you got to show for it, my wig? A freshly shaven coin purse?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE