Author Topic: Young Lay CD Cover! (I Just know you guys love my Lay promotion on this board!)  (Read 123 times)

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
Peep the sig. Support the album. 2 Days.

From what Ive heard it has 5 new songs and 8 remixes from his classic "Black N Dangerous".

Produced By Khay Fuckin Ree! I CAN'T WAIT!

budsmokeronly

damn this looks to be a sick album, especially since it is produced by khayree.  Black N DAngerous is a dope album and I am sure this will be too.

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!

Daym.. Khayree is off the rictor!!!! I dont think this board realizes the talent that man has... he is the dr. dre of the yay area!!! when does it drop?
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
i got the album since yesterday...
ima check it out today when i got time

drop some feedback later

pz

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
Oh damn I just read West Coast Aftershock and Im really happy with what I read.

Vallejos Legendary Rapper Young Lay was serving a 12 years sentence in jail while the police found his kidnapped child a few months ago.

I didnt know he was serving 12 years but Im real happy for him that they found his kid. If you don't know the story then read his bio on Westside2000.cjb.net.

Oh yeah and WCA has 2 hot tracks from the album. Scoop it up tommorow.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Khayree is more like the DJ Quik of the bay area, he doesnt get enough recognition like he should and damn he has come up with some of the smoothest dopest beats ever

Young Lays Black N Dangerous album is a certified bay area classic and this one seems to be dope too

BTW how's the other remix cd that he released by Mac Dre, i believe it was Do You Remember me or something like that

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
Khayree is more like the DJ Quik of the bay area, he doesnt get enough recognition like he should and damn he has come up with some of the smoothest dopest beats ever

Young Lays Black N Dangerous album is a certified bay area classic and this one seems to be dope too

BTW how's the other remix cd that he released by Mac Dre, i believe it was Do You Remember me or something like that
that mac dre remix album is banging like nothing else... i always compared khayree to dre, but i guess you can compare him to quik as well. his abilitly to play instruments and his unique style of laying down funk, and cant forget the "mac breaks" in most of his songs is off the hook
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Oh damn I just read West Coast Aftershock and Im really happy with what I read.

Vallejos Legendary Rapper Young Lay was serving a 12 years sentence in jail while the police found his kidnapped child a few months ago.

I didnt know he was serving 12 years but Im real happy for him that they found his kid. If you don't know the story then read his bio on Westside2000.cjb.net.

Oh yeah and WCA has 2 hot tracks from the album. Scoop it up tommorow.

what ???
young lay's in prison??
didnt know that...thought he was layin in coma for some time...
why he in jail for 12 years??
is the source reliable over there at that website ?

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"