Author Topic: 4.7 Million dead in Congolese civil war  (Read 294 times)

Kaidy

4.7 Million dead in Congolese civil war
« on: May 04, 2003, 07:14:00 PM »
Just reading up about this. Approximately 4.7 million people killed in the civil war over the past 4 years. A high percentage due to disease and famine.

I find it really shocking that the situation in Africa is very rarely mentioned on the news. I mean, damn, this is the biggest death count since WW2 and all anyone is interested in is the Middle East. What the FUCK is up with that?

And how about the Nigerian elections a few weeks ago. I saw a few short reports on election day and haven't heard shit since. Are these stories not important enough for mainstream news?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:4.7 Million dead in Congolese civil war
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 03:42:42 PM »
I havent heard anything about the Nigerian elections.

As for Congo, that shit is messed up. Theres been reports of widespread massacres, even canibalism. There are so many different African nations that have their hands tied to this situation. But yeah, wheres the world when u need em?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 04:28:13 PM »
The world has priorities; at the moment the goal is to exterminate muslims.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »
^ is that Quakes family? Cuz if it is, that shit aint right man.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2003, 07:17:13 PM »
Yeah 2 of the oldies aint related to me though... but this Jamal faggot has a strong obsesion over me man, he even calls me like 10 times a fuckin day ::)

but whatever this kid will get what is commin to him.

And yeah sad shit on teh Congolese situation...popular media doesnt really give a fuck about anything other than the hot topics of the time, which is fucked up...Isreal issue gets so much play but they hardly mention the Kashmir one unless a war is going on there... :-\....I thought it was only America, but I guess UK too :D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 07:21:22 PM by Rasta Quake »

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2003, 08:32:03 PM »
That photo of quake's family is sickening, that's some cold stuff, man... how can you think that's right on any level to say crap about little girls?  

I was gonna make a comment about the revolution but the picture you're making fun of pissed me off.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2003, 09:50:10 PM »
i agree with trauma and tech, wow, we are all actually agreeing, lol, i made a comment about how that shit isnt right in some other thread in here

Immortal

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2003, 12:38:41 AM »
yea the situation is bad, but no major organisation or country will give a shit unless they are involved in it somehow. IF a nationa like america is involved, thenothers will follow ....but since africa isnt of much use to america or the rest of the major powers, they simply ignore them.....

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Immortal

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2003, 12:42:48 AM »
oh and about that picture of quakes family....why the fuck would someone give pictures of their family to someone whom he only knows over the internet?....shits stupid in the 1st place...its not like that persons gonna marry u or something that he wants to see ur amily...lol...

idiotic to start with in the 1st place....oh well thats quakes personal prob i guess...ur whole familys been humiliated over the net simply because of this man, and seems like all ur 'net geek' friends have cheated on u..lol no offence buddy...just play it smart for ur own sake....DONT GIVE OUT UR PERSONAL PICS OR PRIVATE MATERIAL TO OTHERS...ESPECIALLY TO NET GEEKS

LOL

shits alright now
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 12:44:49 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2003, 07:26:44 AM »
oh and about that picture of quakes family....why the fuck would someone give pictures of their family to someone whom he only knows over the internet?....shits stupid in the 1st place...its not like that persons gonna marry u or something that he wants to see ur amily...lol...

idiotic to start with in the 1st place....oh well thats quakes personal prob i guess...ur whole familys been humiliated over the net simply because of this man, and seems like all ur 'net geek' friends have cheated on u..lol no offence buddy...just play it smart for ur own sake....DONT GIVE OUT UR PERSONAL PICS OR PRIVATE MATERIAL TO OTHERS...ESPECIALLY TO NET GEEKS

LOL

shits alright now

Yeah it was my mistake...its da last time I trust sccit's bitch ass again >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2003, 10:26:32 AM »
Now You see what I was sayin Quake? Lil Indian turned washed American...now ya white boys turned around and make fun of you. Had u had any dignity in the first place, you would never have rode his dick in the first place.

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2003, 03:11:44 PM »
I had nothing to do with the family pics, u dumbfucks...

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2003, 03:18:25 PM »
Anymore off topic posts, and all OT posts get deleted.

Agua

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2003, 03:21:14 PM »
just a bunch of niggers....

Agua

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2003, 03:22:09 PM »
why doesn't bush free the congolese?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 04:31:52 PM by Agua »