Author Topic: Your years in high school  (Read 314 times)

Doggystylin

Your years in high school
« on: September 07, 2002, 11:27:48 AM »
explain each year....

Freshman year, 9th grade, now that i think about it was easy as hell, but the surroundings was new and shit,i dunno the mood changed like each quarter, it was a aight year, i met a lot of new people. didnt really know anyone close though. well yea, there was this old school homie of mine mike, he stuck by me that whole year, he was truly a homie, but he moved later that year. and i learned a lot of new stuff too...of course not from class though, lol.

Sophmore year, 10th grade, i came in the first day like...imm backk you mufuccaz, i survived and im back for a whole nother year, lololol, at first i was like omg these classes suuuuuckk, but i ended up bein really comfortable in them. this year was pretty easy too, went by fast unlike the first year which dragged, and plus i started to really like this one girl, lol. i mostly kicked it with my 2 persian homies this year. oh yeah and of course my nigga black helped me and supported me. but damn he left after the school year :(
i would say its gettin better every year so far though

Junior year, 11th grade, ive been to school for 1 week, seems ok so far, classes seem hard, i really dont know if this ones gonna be better than last year, i really hope it will be, i mean a lot of things happened last year that i never expected, and hopefully ill get a few nice suprises this year too. the thing i like better about this year is that i got dimes in all of my classes. and as u can see one of my close supporters and homies has left each year, so whos here this year, so far no one, lol

overall high school isnt too bad when i look at the good things, i mean i can be a pessimestic fuck and make high school sound like hell but i choose to be positive

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
Re: Your years in high school
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 12:22:00 PM »
Freshman: Blah. Kinda average. Nuthin sticks out. Hung out with my homie and talked mad shit about peeps. I also gained a reputation for sleeping in class.

10th: Ehh. This year was cool, for the most part. Broke my sleeping rep. The second semester though, me and my friend stopped talking to each other. No reason why. We just kinda grew apart(it sounds really gay, but it's true).

Junior year: Don't get me fuckin started. Last year was total crap. It was sooooo long. On the plus side I started hanging with a friend of mine since Kindergarden again. On the minus side, the friend I stopped talking to last year started talking MAD shit, I had to take American English twice(with the same teacher), and I had another teacher for the whole year(she was nice, but damn. I had two teachers for the WHOLE YEAR. It got to be long as hell).

Senior: So far, it's been alright. My math teacher is awesome, and the classes aren't that hard. But my English teacher piles the work on like you wouldn't beleive, and the girl i had this HUMOUNGOUS crush on last year has another boyfriend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 12:59:38 PM »
Mn I wud go thru every year in deatail but it wud take me far too long I got up to sum mad shit in high school.  me and my mate had like a 4 hour talk about it the other nite.

Basically years 7,8,9 and 10 I was hyper and 11 I settled down.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2002, 04:30:47 PM »
Mn I wud go thru every year in deatail but it wud take me far too long I got up to sum mad shit in high school.  me and my mate had like a 4 hour talk about it the other nite.

Basically years 7,8,9 and 10 I was hyper and 11 I settled down.

Sorry Bez high school = grades 9-12

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 09:43:37 PM »
9th - New to me so it was fun. Nothing special

10th - Horrible. Shitty teachers, shitty schedule, No History class. Miserable Chemistry teacher

11th - Alot better. Had a blast

12th - Just started so I dunno: so far so good
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2002, 01:30:34 AM »

Sorry Bez high school = grades 9-12

well sorry for being english and different

Shoe_whore

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2002, 01:54:55 AM »
cant say much..... yr 7 i was kinda shy, yr 8 i was a crazy cunt and now im in yr 9 i have to settle down coz im gettin in shit

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2002, 07:29:42 PM »
ohhhh lets go back a bit

freshman year- new shit, a lot of hot bitches i never seen before, lookin back on it, i was younger than a muthaphucka

soph. year- man this year sucked, just listened to music a lot esp. pac

junior year- i got the swang of things and new what was up, plus i got my license and that meant gettin some pussy while your in your car

senior year-didnt really give a fuck, but man did that year fly bye

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2002, 08:10:42 PM »
Freshman year-  was alright i wasnt really all that angry yet.  i was filled wit a lot of jeliously tho cuz every1 else had nice shit an i had really nutin cuz i wasnt workin,  we were still gettin food stamps.  It was alright,  i had some peeps i talked to it wasnt that bad.  I got susupended for beatin some kid up.  Im sittin there b4 class doin my homework an he comes up an starts sayin shit so we exhange some words,  i thought nutin of it.  He kicks me in tha face,  fuck i aint goin take that.  I chased him down started punching him,  a teacher comes out i walk away like nutin happened.  next thing i kno this teacher is like get tha hell out here,   tha kid is cryin an shit an i get suspended for self defense,  go figure

Sophmore-  sucked,  i had no friends in any classes,  tha whole year was basically to myself.  I met kane in 10th but we werent really cool yet.  In this year i got tired of not bein myself.  i said fuck it,  i aint goin try an appease them.  I really started listenin to rap again,  jus tryin to find myself i guess.  10th grade was tha year that i really was thinkin about droppin out,  i wasnt learnin anything,  i could of learned more else where

junior year-  started off even worse,  i had no job so i had nutin compared to tha other kids.  I had no friends in any classes.  than things became better.  I got a job.  than shortly kane got a job there an we became good friends.  plus this kid kevin i work wit was in my math class.  That class was fun,  teacher always kickin me out, accused me of doin speed,  lol.  still wanted to drop out tho.  In my lunch period had no friends in there,  so i was basically jus listenin to my head phones tha whole time

senior-  a complete an utter joke,  my anger was really building up,  i would snap at times in class,  lol.   every1 was driving,  an when u walk to school an see every1 pull up in there nice cars mommy an daddy brought it was real dis-heartning.  I had a sense of pride tho cuz i knew everything else i got i brought.  It was alright,  i never had any homework an if i did,  i didnt do it,  i was a senior tha teachers didnt care.  By this time i was bein me,  no more tryin to be like that.  in 12th i learned a lot about tha people i went 2 school wit,  retrospect realized that one day i'll see i was better off not bein one of them.

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2002, 10:07:17 PM »
all my high school years have been tite. ever since i came in as a freshmen. i am a JR right now and shit is going cool. only bad thing that happend to me in high school that really fucked my shit up and made me start smoking weed was when my dad and uncle died 6 months ago

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2002, 11:00:35 PM »
freshmen: i met my good homie geo freshmen year, aside from that it was wack...though we did some heavy partying at that time...overall a wack year but coo cuz i met my good homie geo....

sophmore:  i kicked back alot more....cuz my homie geo got sent to a continuation schhol cuz he ditched way too much...but i joined up and played football.....got into the best shape of my life...6'2" 180....then drank that all away...over all a good a great year for me mentally and physically.....

junior: partied a whole lot.....fucked around but still handled my biz...gained alot of weight and began looking real old....physically i looked like a mess but but overall it was a good year....

senior: fucked around got two ds but still graduated at then end of of first semestergot to my biggest point 6'2" 260....drank a lot....best year ever....partied a whole lot

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2002, 08:53:35 AM »
My HS years were great, I had a lot of fun and memories.  For all of you still in HS make the most of it and don't waste your time cause it goes by quik.  Have fun and do what you want to do.  Don't take all the schoolwork shit so seriously cause really it is a joke.  Spend a lot of time with your friends, they will probably be the best friends you have in life.  I know it will be very hard for me to have friends like the ones I had in HS.  I have met a lot of people in college but very few are close to being as cool as my HS friends.  Peeps in your Senior year, live that shit up, that is all I gotta say.