Author Topic: RIP NIPSEY HUSSLE - SHOT 6 TIMES OUTSIDE HIS LA STORE  (Read 11703 times)

Sccit

Re: RIP NIPSEY HUSSLE - SHOT 6 TIMES OUTSIDE HIS LA STORE
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2019, 06:02:21 PM »
the suspect is allegedly claiming he’s innocent and his alibi is that he was in vegas

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2019, 01:34:37 AM »
Nice try Hoodrat Fuckgirl, trying to go the Mental Health facility but for the 1st time the Fucking cops did something right in their life and bust his guy ass into Jail!

Get ready Hoodrat fuckgirl will be a Suge Knights Slave, Suge will stick all kinds of Dildos and rats into his wholes and the rollin 60's will punch kick the shit of you!

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2019, 07:47:16 AM »
This shit feel worse than when pac died....only Cuz pac had a short career....if you been on dubcnn then you've prolly heard the name nipsey hussle since like 07.

Hopefully the suspect is clearly the one who shot nip....cuz there were witnesses. Pac man was face 2 face with dude.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2019, 09:16:05 AM »
This shit feel worse than when pac died....only Cuz pac had a short career....if you been on dubcnn then you've prolly heard the name nipsey hussle since like 07.

Hopefully the suspect is clearly the one who shot nip....cuz there were witnesses. Pac man was face 2 face with dude.

Maybe my age, but 'Pac was shockinig. Nip was shocking too. I think they are similar. But 'Pac was a bigger star, he was to rap what Mike Tyson was to boxing at the time. You thought they were untouchable. Nip on the other hand seemed like a positive dude. He got to the point that his life was turned around, he has kids, a beautiful, and I mean stunningly beautiful wife. Like stars like that don't get shot at this stage. They transition out, they build business and they get to that next stage. Dude was getting to that next stage and I am sad. Not sure which was worse, maybe to me 'Pac because he was like a God of his era. but Nipsey was truly sad and it's right up there because of the moves he was making.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2019, 10:54:36 AM »
Smart and Ignorant People on Dubcnn:

After reading the facts on YouTube, ig etc. I gotta say this;

This is a Masterplan against humanity cause nip Wanted or his people will drop a Documentary about Dr.Sebi who invented a medicure against hiv aids cancer etc. Watch nips interview at breakfast Club where he wears a red hoodie.

This is straight Satanic, they did the hit because they know that nip Got Power to reach the Masses. Think about that he had Great Connects to Figures like Jay-z, Diddy, Rick Ross etc. He was singed to a Major, He was Grammy nominated!!!
So he was in a Big Position, they was scared that he wakes people up!

Those rappers in the industry: like snoop like game etc. They all puptes!!! Snoop didn't Show his face in ig where he's speaking about nip, he's ashamed and he needs to be!!!

FUCK THE ILLUMINATI,FREEMASONS,ROTHSHILDS, SKULL&BONES,NEWWORLDORDER,SIGNTOLOCIY AND WHO EVER RIDIN WITH SATAN!!!

WHO ALWAYS SAYIN conspiracy theories Fuck Off cause who's supportin your cheapy dass words?

This Gang shit was Used to Kill him in a Secret dirty way.
Just like 2pac Rest in Peace. It's a Tradgy.

Actually agree with you k1nda  8)

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2019, 05:24:20 PM »
this still doesn't feel real

Nipsey was actually the first rapper I ever dapped up when he was on tour with Game and Jay Rock back in 2009, he very well may have also been the first rapper I ever saw perform live since he was the first opener and that was my first rap show to my memory

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2019, 08:59:12 PM »
RIP nip. Just a reminder that you can go any day

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2019, 11:05:12 PM »

Worse than when 2pac died?  Smh

I’ve seen a lot of over-reactions but this is the worst.  It is common after somebody dies to overreact.  So now, of course everyone is a big fan of Nipsey and also knows all the insider street politics surrounding his death.  Let’s check and see how many Nipsey threads, post, and support was on here from you guys in the 10 years prior to his death?  Now you wanna act like he Pac?

I’m not going to go and pretend I was a fan now that he died.  I will say a lot of people I respect in music respected him so on that note I checked his stuff out but I ain’t gonna pretend I was a fan. I wouldn’t disrespect dude but I’m not gonna act like he’s Pac just cause he got shot.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 11:08:14 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post:

Okka

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2019, 11:39:40 PM »
Come on now, let's now turn this thread into somethin' else.

The following users thanked this post: donfathaimmortal

OmegaRed

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2019, 03:52:09 AM »
Rest in peace to a real one.
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2019, 05:24:09 AM »
Come on now, let's now turn this thread into somethin' else.

Word.  God bless the dead...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Mista Rosa

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2019, 05:30:14 AM »
Just found out about his passing. Had to drop by and post a little something.

I was an occasional listener since there is so much stuff to check, but always liked the energy that was in his music. He became also an entrepreneur involved in plenty of projects and seemed to be a positive force for his community/environment. He developed himself and did not stay stuck in the gangster/thug rapper thing.

I think it is not relevant to compare him with Tupac. Different era, different conditions. I think it touches people, particularly here on dubcc because as Mietek kind of said we watched him grow and followed his career through dubcnn. That's how I first heard about him and was frequently updated on his career.

And all those videos of the shooting make it even harder. They are not needed and to me are a problem for Nipsey's family privacy, but we live in a fucked up era...

Anyway I will bump his last album tonight, his work will definitely outlive him.

RIP Nipsey Hussle.

"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2019, 03:10:24 PM »

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2019, 06:01:36 AM »

I’ve seen a lot of over-reactions but this is the worst.  It is common after somebody dies to overreact.  So now, of course everyone is a big fan of Nipsey and also knows all the insider street politics surrounding his death.  Let’s check and see how many Nipsey threads, post, and support was on here from you guys in the 10 years prior to his death?  Now you wanna act like he Pac?

I’m not going to go and pretend I was a fan now that he died. I will say a lot of people I respect in music respected him so on that note I checked his stuff out but I ain’t gonna pretend I was a fan. I wouldn’t disrespect dude but I’m not gonna act like he’s Pac just cause he got shot.

Realest post in here. Props.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2019, 09:03:15 AM »

I’m not going to go and pretend I was a fan now that he died. I will say a lot of people I respect in music respected him so on that note I checked his stuff out but I ain’t gonna pretend I was a fan. I wouldn’t disrespect dude but I’m not gonna act like he’s Pac just cause he got shot.

Realest post in here. Props.

so it’s realer to not be a fan of nip?

believe it or not, a lot of us did fux wit him before he passed.

pay your respects n kip, no need for that other shit.