Author Topic: My sons favorite rapper now is Joyner Lucas, and he has his own aspirations 2rap  (Read 535 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Proud day for me my son now says he formed a rap group with a couple of friends.  We even recorded a song together. Proud day for a dad.  I don’t listen to any new music in rap (because I’m Infinite trapped in 96’) so when my son said his fav rapper now was some dude named Joyner Lucas I was skeptical but it’s actually a good choice and he might be my favorite too if I was his age and generation.

Pretty dope I mean I wouldve feared him sayin something like his fav rapper was one of these niccas wearin skirts like Young Thug or a white rapper  like Yatchy (is that his name?)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:17:30 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elko.

Joyner Lucas is not a bad artist to be his favourite in this climate - better than Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Pump etc. Mind you, there are plenty of dope rappers from today's generation that are dope, they're just not being pushed by the labels.

Happy for you man.

I remember forming a little crew when I was younger and recording raps too - it was hella fun and I think a lot of us had our own talents but so it goes.

SuperSpider

Choice could have been worse, but could have also been better

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Joyner Lucas is not a bad artist to be his favourite in this climate - better than Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Pump etc. Mind you, there are plenty of dope rappers from today's generation that are dope, they're just not being pushed by the labels.

Happy for you man.

I remember forming a little crew when I was younger and recording raps too - it was hella fun and I think a lot of us had our own talents but so it goes.

Yeah no doubt...

And he’s an only child so much better to see him spending his alone time writing rhymes then just watching Netflix all day.  I also taught him about stand-up comedy as well so he also jots down stand-up bits in his journal and follows a few of his own fav comics for inspiration
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elko.

Happy for you man.

Your kids' going places.

Yeah no doubt...

And he’s an only child so much better to see him spending his alone time writing rhymes then just watching Netflix all day.  I also taught him about stand-up comedy as well so he also jots down stand-up bits in his journal and follows a few of his own fav comics for inspiration

Sccit

joyner has that eminem co-sign and did joints wit him too .. he’s also on too shorts last album. pretty dope rapper....as a matter of fact, i believe he’s roccys favorite rapper nowadays too.

you might need 2 get your son postin on the dub soon.