Author Topic: KODAK BLACK OUTA POCKET ABOUT LAUREN LONDON- BG KNOCCOUT, THE GAME, & TI RESPOND  (Read 1525 times)

Sccit

WestWestYA

What a piece of shit Kodak.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Young Old Head

Kodak sorta kinda apologized on IG live, but not really...

Cash Money Blood Gang

OmegaRed

Shabazz The OG Speaks On Comments Made By Kodak Black & T.I.'s Response; Offers A Solution

Shabazz The OG took to IG Live to shares his thoughts made by Kodak Black and ATL rap veteran T.I. responses to said comments. In the video , Shabazz States that he felt that the comments made by Kodak Black were rather insensitive giving the recent event that have occurred with the passing of Nipsey Hussle.

He feels that T.I. is rather too mature to respond on social media. "This could've been handle differently". Shabazz offers his own solution to the problem that has arisen.

He later proceeds to share his opinion on T.I and how he feels the ATL rap artist has his picks and chooses on what and what not to address- "Where was this when Young Thug was wearing the Gucci Sweater?" He asks to IG Live viewers.

Later in the video , Shabazz proposes a new format where he'll be answering question pose by IG users on his IG story called "Ask The OG".

We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

OmegaRed

We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Sccit

Kodak sorta kinda apologized on IG live, but not really...

not an apology, he just dug his hole deeper

Sccit

Sccit

Sccit

KAM COMIN FROM A DIFF PERSPECTIVE

Sccit

JT THE BIGGA FIGGA RESPONDS:

losAngelesconfidential NIGGA YOU THE BIGGEST HOE FOR FAME SIT YOUR BITCH ASS DOWN FOR I EXPOSE YOU LIL ASS BOY. You robbed Compton for millions BITCH ASS NIGGA YOU AINT SEND $1 dollar FOR BLACK WALL STREET FARRAKHAN GAVE ME THAT ASSIGNMENT I PASSED IT TO SLIP IN THEN ACTIVE THE STREETS WITH WHAT nipseyhussle AND ME BEEN DOING AND MY GAME WAS PASSED TO HIM JUST LIKE YOU BUT YOU SHITTED ON FILLMOE THE BAY AREA AND COMPTON FOR THAT LET RECORD REFLECT YOU AINT DO SHIT. Remember I could popped you in yo head in FILLMOE BUT A YOUNG god made sure you and your people got out my hood safe... YALL WAS DEAD ON MY WORD BUT ALLAH HAD MERCY ON YOU IN THE PERSON OF JOSEPH #jtthebiggafigga stay tuned IF YOU SAY 1 word I end yo career tonight AND YOU WILL NEVER RIDE THROUGH COMPTON AGAIN FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF COMPTON. This my 1 and only warning I promise. BUT YOU CANT SPEAK FOR nipseyhussle YOU A FUCKIN CLOWN �� this a tap on the wrist stand down no talking. Compton 2 FILLMOE no hoe shit allowed.

Elko.

BG Knocc Out's response is my favourite thing to have emerged from this whole incident.

Who is you cuhh?  :tupachappy:

Blood$

Kam definitely is telling no lies, not to defend what Kodak said at all though

sidenote lol at JT tweaking worse than Mess right now, what is going on with all these dudes?

Sccit

wardy

Jt Bigga Figga is beefing with everyone atm, hes been bugging out on Instagram for the last few days. As for Kodak Black, sounds like he just needs to stay out of LA until everything calms down.