Author Topic: ANDERSON .PAAK - VENTURA (Official Discussion)  (Read 3424 times)

Sccit

Re: Anderson .Paak: Ventura (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2019, 12:14:40 PM »

dre is the goat, but he’s definitely out his prime

How you figure?  Compton was flawless.  And that's really like the last thing substantial that he did.  I mean obviously he is technically "out of his prime" I mean the guy is like round 50 years old... but doesn't mean he isn't still making music that is up to the Dre gold standard... never count Dre out

ORIGINAL VERSION'S INTERJECTION TO SCCIT'S & INFINITE'S CONVERSATION:

Compton was great production wise, but sound quality wise - it sounds very compressed and a contender for the sound/loudness wars. That's one of the gripes I have with Compton. I think Dre has still got the midas touch, but we never hear it aside from his mixing because I think Dre may honestly be afraid to let the critics hear new stuff - production wise.

i duno about all that, i felt compton was sonically flawless .. maybe u listening on a shitty system.

I got Beats Wireless Studio 3's and urBeats 2.0. Lol.

oh ok, so ur listening in headphones. huge difference.. the album is sonically next level in my system.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2019, 03:40:16 PM »

How you figure?  Compton was flawless.  And that's really like the last thing substantial that he did.  I mean obviously he is technically "out of his prime" I mean the guy is like round 50 years old... but doesn't mean he isn't still making music that is up to the Dre gold standard... never count Dre out

Compton was great production wise, but sound quality wise - it sounds very compressed and a contender for the sound/loudness wars. That's one of the gripes I have with Compton. I think Dre has still got the midas touch, but we never hear it aside from his mixing because I think Dre may honestly be afraid to let the critics hear new stuff - production wise.

i duno about all that, i felt compton was sonically flawless .. maybe u listening on a shitty system.

oh ok, so ur listening in headphones. huge difference.. the album is sonically next level in my system.

Right, but I also have a decent Sylvania speaker setup. However, I prefer headphones. Compare it to Eminem's Relapse. The quality is night and day.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2019, 11:08:09 PM »

Right, but I also have a decent Sylvania speaker setup. However, I prefer headphones. Compare it to Eminem's Relapse. The quality is night and day.

the beats on relapse are more simple .. that’s the difference you’re hearing

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 06:09:38 AM »
Ayo Dre, stick to... um.. selling headphones :D

Not to beat a long dead horse but y'all know truly in the quiet bit of your hearts that Dre fell off a while ago when he started second guessing himself into oblivion but that Kool Aid running round y'all minds won't let you admit it so no point quoting me and CRYING IN ALL CAPS ABOUT THE TRUTH because it is what it is.

You can't take away his legacy and the dude is responsible for some of the greatest beats ever and used to have the greatest ear in the game and now he's just a legend. A legend of the fall off...

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 08:33:39 AM »

Not to beat a long dead horse but y'all know truly in the quiet bit of your hearts that Dre fell off a while ago when he started second guessing himself into oblivion but that Kool Aid running round y'all minds won't let you admit it so no point quoting me and CRYING IN ALL CAPS ABOUT THE TRUTH because it is what it is.

You can't take away his legacy and the dude is responsible for some of the greatest beats ever and used to have the greatest ear in the game and now he's just a legend. A legend of the fall off...

your opinion isn’t valued round these parts

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 11:39:52 AM »

THEN THAT WOULD MAKE ME TO THE DUB WHAT YOU ARE TO THE COLI

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sccit-how-many-times-you-studied-the-talmud-update-life-ban-bet-added-to-op-dont-p-ssy-out-sccit.672376/

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 12:24:34 PM »

THEN THAT WOULD MAKE ME TO THE DUB WHAT YOU ARE TO THE COLI

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sccit-how-many-times-you-studied-the-talmud-update-life-ban-bet-added-to-op-dont-p-ssy-out-sccit.672376/

FUNNY U POSTED THAT THREAD WHEN I RAN THAT WEIRDO OFF THE FORUM

:tupachappy:

AND U STILL SCARED TO POST THERE.....TYPICAL CAC SMH

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2019, 12:48:07 PM »
IT MUST BE HARD TO HAVE A WHOLE FORUM FULL OF PEOPLE HATE YOU

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sccit-byke-with-woat-tag-and-a-reset-rep-lets-put-him-back-in-the-hole.683768/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sccit-deserves-to-be-bushed-for-his-own-good.522390/

RRRESSPPECCT FOR KEEPING YOUR HEAD UP, DON'T LET THE BULLSHIT GET YOU DOWN

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2019, 01:20:17 PM »
IT MUST BE HARD TO HAVE A WHOLE FORUM FULL OF PEOPLE HATE YOU

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sccit-byke-with-woat-tag-and-a-reset-rep-lets-put-him-back-in-the-hole.683768/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sccit-deserves-to-be-bushed-for-his-own-good.522390/

RRRESSPPECCT FOR KEEPING YOUR HEAD UP, DON'T LET THE BULLSHIT GET YOU DOWN

lol@the first thread is by a chinese guy wit 2 daps and the second thread is by a openly gay dude who got banned.. good job, morm.

that forum generally hates non-blacks regardless.... that’s why u lurk like a little bitch wit its tail tucked between her legs.

now stop derailing the thread and start being more frightened to post here like u are on the coli.

Lucifuge

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2019, 10:01:37 PM »
Hit me with a link. 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2019, 04:21:08 PM »
album is exceptional

hasn’t left my deck since puttin it in

not toppin malibu or yes lawd, but those may just go down as classics

King of Kings Krayz1e Mesa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2021, 05:48:42 PM »

Fiy Sccif iz fuccin Okka now. 2 sad 4 U faggift
Fucc C-Lacc. Fucc Okka. Fucc Sccif. Fucc Nimah Fucc Dunc Fucc Rome

Jay_J

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2021, 02:00:20 AM »
fucking underrated album for west coast... this album won grammy for best rnb and it was executive produced and entirely mixed by Dr. Dre..

astra4322

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2021, 02:32:18 AM »
I prefer OXNARD more but Ventura is also fire  8) Both of them executed and mixed by Dre.

Orbyte

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2021, 03:06:07 AM »
Good project.
This and Eminem's new albums hopefully showed Dre that spending years on working and overthinking a long-ass project won't always lead to a great album.

Ventura was shorter therefore more precised than oxnard.