Author Topic: DeathRow unreleased vaults leak!! where is Nino?  (Read 2180 times)

jacktheripper

• 'G'
Re:DeathRow unreleased vaults leak!! where is Nino?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2003, 03:41:26 PM »
"Cali Love" which was orginally a solo song for Dre's album The New World Odor: Papas Got a Brand New Funk.

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2003, 05:15:14 PM »
Hey, Hey, Hey, don't put my name in it. I just got at the pirate for trying to sell CD's with already released tracks with my group on there, which was wrong, by law. I shut him down for a brief time, which then lead to his weak internet slander campaign. And ATL never had an album completed on Death Row, just a couple of songs that we own. Alot of shit he has, can be found on the internet and thru a change of hands.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2003, 05:48:55 PM »
just speaking of deathrow an me being to lazy to create a new thread for this but does anyone know what happened to miilk bone? he appeared on deathrow's chronic 2000 cd then i heard he dropped his own cd an i heard a song or 2 off it but don't think it made it too canada, i think the album is called "got miilk", anyone know where this cat is, is he still with tha row an is the realist still with tha row an where's his albums at??
thankz yall
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

jacktheripper

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2003, 05:57:01 PM »
Hey, Hey, Hey, don't put my name in it. I just got at the pirate for trying to sell CD's with already released tracks with my group on there, which was wrong, by law. I shut him down for a brief time, which then lead to his weak internet slander campaign. And ATL never had an album completed on Death Row, just a couple of songs that we own. Alot of shit he has, can be found on the internet and thru a change of hands.

http://www.abvdlaw.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi

3 people on Above The Law's official mailing list? come on now Damon, you should be doing your job rather than sitting on your computer thinking about a guy from Europe.

Besides 'He' was not the party selling those 'Pirate CDs', it was his one-time friend who came up with the idea "Let me sell CDs on your site under a new alias 'Ryan' and I will re-new the domain registration of 3 of your websites for 5 years"..... Which then later concluded that each domain was payed for using dud Credit Cards and the sites were closed.

I guess the moral of the story is never trust anybody but yourself.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2003, 08:10:40 PM »
that faggot nino ain't leakin that shiet Bekauze he kan't. That'z wy he only Poss uP 5 sekond sniPPetz & tagg it ery 3 sekondz.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2003, 09:35:23 PM »
another beat that I heard was supposed to be on helter skelter was Blunt Time.

other deathrow albums:

Inside Out Compilation

remember that one that they said would be a double album and it would be an album of complete disses to other artists (hey wait, that is all their compilations)

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2003, 01:54:21 AM »
ohh yeah.. theres a tracklist for that one.. a big chunk ended up on Chronic 2k

Devon (BP)

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2003, 02:11:17 AM »
Wow, a lot. I got that compilation album. Got it years ago from Tower records. Don't know if they'll still sell it because it was out of stock when Too Gangsta 4 Radio was released I even tried to get a few more copies, here's the latest email I sent about the album

Hi,

I am writing as I have seen a CD called the "Inside Out Compilation" from
'Death Row' Records. It says that this is a special order in bold lettering
and says that this item was released 10/06/1998 (October 98) I originally ordered a copy of thiswhen first released and was wondering if that is still in stock? Also was this widely released because a lot of people on the internet who are huge music fans don't seem to have this title?

Thank you for your inquiry.  We are going to run a report on that item.  I will be able to get back to you probably tomorrow. We think that it is now out of print, and I don't show any of our store locations that have it in stock, but I can let you know for sure soon.

Customer Service is available Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM-6:00 PM, Pacific Time at 1-800-ASK-TOWER (1-800-275-8693 or 916-373-3050 International) or you may reply to this E Mail.

Thank You,
Todd
Tower.com
Customer Care

Would you like Tower to inform you of sales, specials, and promotional coupons? If so, click www.towerrecords.com/sale or reply to this email with your name and email address, and we will add you to our email list.  Curious about other titles?  Check out our expert recommendations, click www.towerrecords.com/ifyoulike.asp

jacktheripper

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2003, 03:27:50 AM »
Posted by: AcGrundy aka budsmokeronly

another beat that I heard was supposed to be on helter skelter was Blunt Time.

"Can't C Me" from the Dogg Pound, which was orginally a track with Ice Cube and Dr. Dre for the Helter Skelter album that never came to be. Then DPG wanted it on their album Dogg Food as the fist single.  But somebody (I won't name names!) decided that no Dre-produced track should appear on Dogg Food (Dre also did a remix of "Dogg Pound Gangstas" that was supposed to be on the album, which never saw the light of day), so the song was pulled, therefore this is a Dogg Food leftover. Then along comes 2Pac. After spending a day in the studio listening to tracks to be included on his All Eyez On Me album, he came across 3 Dre beats he liked: "Cant C me", "BluntTyme" (originally a song with 2Pac, Dre and Rage which later re-surfaced on the Aftermath compilation featuring RBX) and "Cali Love" which was orginally a solo song for Dre's new album The New World Odor: Papas Got a Brand New Funk. "Blynt Tyme" didn't make the final cut. But...after some persuasion Pac decided to go with "Cali Love" and "Cant C Me", so he erased the DPG vocals and Dre's second verse from those respective songs. In other words, you have a truly RARE song from the once-powerful Death Row Records. If and when the original "Cali Love" (with just Dre) and "Blunt Tyme" re-surface, they will immediately become collectors items. These are no speculations, just straight up facts.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2003, 11:36:01 AM »
just speaking of deathrow an me being to lazy to create a new thread for this but does anyone know what happened to miilk bone? he appeared on deathrow's chronic 2000 cd then i heard he dropped his own cd an i heard a song or 2 off it but don't think it made it too canada, i think the album is called "got miilk", anyone know where this cat is, is he still with tha row an is the realist still with tha row an where's his albums at??
thankz yall

Got Miilk was garbage.

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2003, 11:37:59 AM »
that track 'Where'z Da Party At'  miilkbone did was good tho (the one with the biggie sample)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by Overseer »

DJKross

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2003, 11:53:56 AM »
MICHELLE - SWEET BLACK FEMALE
LBC CREW ALBUM
NATE DOGG - G FUNK CLASSICS

Yah plus I got a remix of Miilkbone 'where da party at'  ;)

Nino have u got Inside Out compilation? and can u post the tracklist of Danny Boys album, crooked i untouchable and Papas Got a Brand New Funk albums? what other really rare trax u got??? not the regular stuff online. do ya get on Msn or Aol much?? can u post ure SN or hola at me via PM....lets chop game. I got stuff i know u would WANT...whut sites do u do now???

TrueNBlu u need to get at me homie... pz

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2003, 01:18:18 PM »
that track 'Where'z Da Party At'  miilkbone did was good tho (the one with the biggie sample)

Yea that shit was fly and got alot of play on the East coast, since it was produced by ex Naughty By Nature DJ/Producer Kay Gee. But that other shit he did sounded like "I'll diss anybody for a record deal."

jacktheripper

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2003, 01:34:48 PM »
Nino have u got Inside Out compilation? and can u post the tracklist of Danny Boys album, crooked i untouchable and Papas Got a Brand New Funk albums? what other really rare trax u got??? not the regular stuff online. do ya get on Msn or Aol much?? can u post ure SN or hola at me via PM....lets chop game. I got stuff i know u would WANT...whut sites do u do now???

I don't have 'Inside Out' album I do have a couple rareities off it though like Jewel 'Memory Lane'. 'Inside Out' only got pressed up in Vynal. Navarre dropped the dist rights to Death Row at the last minute. By the time they hooked up another distributor since priority were out of the picture, 'Chronic 2000' arose.

I'm not at liberty to post Danny Boy's tracklisting but I will tell you there's a song titled "Impossible" that is the best song ever recorded by an R&B singer. DB has more solo material than half of the artists out. It's not lack of material! It's more like waiting for the right moment. One thing I know is that DB is a perfectionist! TRUST ME he STAYS in the studio. When the time is right the world will hear about it. Whether it's slow jams or dance numbers, the one thing that certainly highlights DB is the fact that his music is nothing but perfection.

I do not have Dre's 'New World Order, Papas Got A Brand New Funk' LP. I just got told about it from someone around at the time.

I have the regular stuff, but not much nowadays due to lack of time, Back in the day, there used to be a bunch of groups signed to Death row. Emmage was one of them. Also The Convicts (Big Mike and Lord 3-2) were going to be one of the first ones with a release, but they went back to Rap-A-Lot. Being a good friend of DJ Slip I got to hear some of the Death Row Unreleased Big Mike and 3-2 Convicts stuff he did. Slip was one of the original staff producers for Death Row. I got Dr Dre's remix of Dogg Pound Gangstaz and the Ghetto Tango song. I don't even know where my old rareities CDs are now!

I don't use AOL or MSN anymore and I most certainly don't "Want" anything. I think you guys take me wrong, I don't collect music or anything, I just got sent some music back in the day.

PS 'Where'z Da Party At' REMIX was a bonus track on Miilkbone's 1st LP.

DX from A.T.L.

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2003, 01:35:30 PM »

http://www.abvdlaw.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi

3 people on Above The Law's official mailing list? come on now Damon, you should be doing your job rather than sitting on your computer thinking about a guy from Europe.

Besides 'He' was not the party selling those 'Pirate CDs', it was his one-time friend who came up with the idea "Let me sell CDs on your site under a new alias 'Ryan' and I will re-new the domain registration of 3 of your websites for 5 years"..... Which then later concluded that each domain was payed for using dud Credit Cards and the sites were closed.

I guess the moral of the story is never trust anybody but yourself.

Oh brother, here's another one...........................

Um dude if you really think that there is only 3 people on our mailing list (on a site that averages just over 100,000 hits a month, which is great for a group who hasn't released a record in a long minute), then you are more ignorant then I  care to give you credit for. That "mailing list"  basically doesn't work and can't hold no more than 4 e-mail addresses, Why? I don't know, I don't know shit about computers, but it's probably because of the piss-poor company that is currently hosting my group's site.
Lastly, if you think I spend ALL MY TIME sitting thinking about some fraudalent white boy from England, then again you are just ignorant as fuck, point blank.
Regardless to your little story about some dude name Ryan and all that shit that don't mean a god damn thing, dude has songs from my group that he was selling illegally, point blank. It was on his site and Scott Shepard even rejoiced on his piss-poor site and through his e-mails over the fact that he was going to sell his own CD compilations with tracks from all these Death Row artists he did not own which is illegal, point blank. I could care less about other artists, but I look out for mine. And maybe once you understand the business from an artist's legal point of view, you will understand why I had to clown and even for a brief short time, had to shut his site down, which was done to make a point. And it was made. So I only responded to this thread since my name was brought up as if I was the reason for his lack of giving you alleged "unreleased" tracks, which I was not. So until you know the whole picture, I rather not hear the little pieces that you are trying to convey.

Image, Nino, Scott, Cerruti, or whatever name "you" are going under. Thanks for the free publicity on that shook site of yours.  ;)