Author Topic: Suga Free on First Getting Arrested at 11, Joining the 357 Crips at 12 (Part 1)  (Read 1827 times)

djole 213

Blood$

Suga Free is always an entertaining interview and you always learn something new about him, can't wait for the rest of the parts

Elko.

Oh hell no did we just get another VladTV interview with Suga Free. His last series was the shit.  8)

Sccit

dope

update it here soon as the rest drop

djole 213

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

djole 213

djole 213

dexter

great piece

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Cool. Now how about you release your album.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

djole 213

Sccit

that countdown shit was weird than a mufucka

djole 213

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

Totally agree. Like someone else said, the reason a lot of these rappers never blew up is because of their poor business sense. He had some great promo going for his album, had the countdown, the radio interview, an album release concert, album cover design contest, everyone was watching, then pulled the rug out from everyone. All this supposedly cause he wanted Snoop Dogg on a single, like in 2019 that’s gonna make any difference. I’ll still cop his new album but I’m not going to be paying attention to another stupid countdown if he tries to pull that again.

His albums are great in the summer, especially with the DJ Quik production, if he doesn’t get this out in the next few months, it’s going to be a huge mistake.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 12:20:00 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Sccit

Totally agree. Like someone else said, the reason a lot of these rappers never blew up is because of their poor business sense. He had some great promo going for his album, had the countdown, the radio interview, an album release concert, album cover design contest, everyone was watching, then pulled the rug out from everyone. All this supposedly cause he wanted Snoop Dogg on a single, like in 2019 that’s gonna make any difference. I’ll still cop his new album but I’m not going to be paying attention to another stupid countdown if he tries to pull that again.

His albums are great in the summer, especially with the DJ Quik production, if he doesn’t get this out in the next few months, it’s going to be a huge mistake.

maybe that’s another reason .. he wanted it out in the summer

could work to his benefit

Elko.

I must say Suga Free during interviews is at his best when he's not being bombarded with questions about his personal life. This series of interviews in 2019 gives us a very guarded and serious Suga Free. We know him for being a character, and when there's a magnifying glass on his trials and tribulations, it doesn't make for the content we admire him for.

On another note, it sucks that he pushed his album back because he wanted Snoop on a song because the roll out was better than it could of ever been for a 50 year-old rapper in 2019.

I'ma still stay tuned though.