Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG CALLS OUT FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM FOR BANNING LOUIS FARRAKHAN  (Read 1028 times)

Sccit

OH WELL, FARRAKHAN IS ANTI-SEMITIC...SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO RECKLESSLY GO AT JEWS LIKE HE BEEN DOIN

Caliluv213

OH WELL, FARRAKHAN IS ANTI-SEMITIC...SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO RECKLESSLY GO AT JEWS LIKE HE BEEN DOIN

FB shuld ban U.

Sccit

FB shuld ban U.

SHOULD I BAN U?

Caliluv213

FB shuld ban U.

SHOULD I NAZI BAN U?

If U sccurred

dj coma

Has he been doing it on Facebook though? I tried to find a specific instance/post but couldn’t. All I had to look through was news articles though since his account is obviously gone now.

Sccit

Has he been doing it on Facebook though? I tried to find a specific instance/post but couldn’t. All I had to look through was news articles though since his account is obviously gone now.

NOT SURE, BUT I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED

Sccit

the farrakhan praise has gone too far if we keepin it a buck

Caliluv213

Suppor Snup or dye

b.laden

I like farrakhan. One of the last.
Anti sionist and against the super power of the media,banks, real estate etc..but not antisemitic

Sccit

I like farrakhan. One of the last.
Anti sionist and against the super power of the media,banks, real estate etc..but not antisemitic

leave it to a guy named bin laden to say a dude who claimed hitler was a great man and said jews will burn in gas chambers for eternity is not anti-semitic.

why would you like the dude who killed malcom x? he’s been proven to be evil and full of hate.

RoscoeOutlaw

fuck farrakhan and the NOI. wanna be muslims.
and fuck social media too.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

BIGWORM

Fuck Snoop aka the biggest SELL OUT OF ALL TIME! If he's so disappointed with FB & IG, why doesn't he delete his accounts? Fucking hypocrite.

Caliluv213

Fuck Snoop aka the biggest SELL OUT OF ALL TIME! If he's so disappointed with FB & IG, why doesn't he delete his accounts? Fucking hypocrite.

Sccif shuld delit his accownt.