Author Topic: Boogies album "Everything is for sale" is dropping tomorrow. Any thoughts?  (Read 3159 times)

Sccit

I'm sorry but SOB X RBE is just as good as Blueface or The Pack. Good for a minute, but gets boring real quick after a while. I woulda thought they took advantage of the Kendrick feature on the Black Panther Soundtrack.

naah blueface is a whole nother level of whack lol
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 07:58:07 AM by Sccit »

Young Old Head

It's funny that Wack100 signed 2 (Crip) rappers and the least talented (Blueface) is blowing up while the talented one (Saviii 3rd) barely gets any recognition. Says a lot about the consumers tho

Cash Money Blood Gang

Blood$

wow funny what can change in 3 months lol I bumped this album again awhile back and it grew on me a lot, saw a hard copy today so I bought it and wow it does sound clean as fuck in the ride

this went from being alright to me to being one of my favorite releases of the year so far  8)

Sccit

wow funny what can change in 3 months lol I bumped this album again awhile back and it grew on me a lot, saw a hard copy today so I bought it and wow it does sound clean as fuck in the ride

this went from being alright to me to being one of my favorite releases of the year so far  8)

will cop if i see in stores