Author Topic: DR DRE PRODUCING NEW NIPSEY HUSSLE JOINT  (Read 3419 times)

Sccit

DR DRE PRODUCING NEW NIPSEY HUSSLE JOINT
« on: May 20, 2019, 02:51:51 PM »

8)

gio™fugahoo

Re: DR DRE PRODUCING NEW NIPSEY HUSSLE JOINT
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 04:10:50 PM »
I would love to know if dre said  anything cause of the death row chains
 or what his thoughts were :o

Funkstradamus

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 06:00:16 PM »
this got me a little tight cause Nipsey let it be known for years he wanted to work with Dre and it never happened...

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 12:21:43 AM »
Bandwagon Dre up in the building.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 12:49:54 AM »
Nothin' in that video indicates that Dre is workin' on that song. They're just playin' it.

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 01:33:40 AM »
10 years too late for a Dr Dre co-sign. Dre ain't been shit since 2004 anyway

Lucifuge

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 05:02:39 AM »

yea right. why dre needed nipsey dead or alive? Dre is in own lane, space, world.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 10:00:31 AM »
Nothin' in that video indicates that Dre is workin' on that song. They're just playin' it.

u can clearly see dre hittin switches in that video .. saying what he wants the bass to sound like .. buddha wit the bass guitar .. game opens the video saying “here’s the nigga behind it” .. u can even see the joint opened up on the protools wit focus mixing shit

k1000

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 11:04:06 AM »

what happened in 2004?

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »

yea right. why dre needed nipsey dead or alive? Dre is in own lane, space, world.

Relevancy.

After Compton bricked people literally forgot about Dre because he was obviously cooked so when you see this and those little "Oh yeah Dre working on a new album" comments that have been flying round its clear he wants to go out with a bang and release one more genre defining album only this time without the huge expectations that were on Detox because after Compton pretty much anything he offers will be a step up so he wins.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 12:09:38 PM »

2006 to me was the last year he produced epic tracks. I'm talking bout tracks he did on Busta Rhymes The Big Bang album.
Dre era to me started in 1986 with "Boyz in the Hood" and ended in 2006 with Busta's album. Epic 20 year era where he changed his sound almost every 2 years.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

The following users thanked this post: , SuperSpider

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 12:14:46 PM »

2006 to me was the last year he produced epic tracks. I'm talking bout tracks he did on Busta Rhymes The Big Bang album.
Dre era to me started in 1986 with "Boyz in the Hood" and ended in 2006 with Busta's album. Epic 20 year era where he changed his sound almost every 2 years.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 02:08:34 PM »

I know what you're saying and your point has validity, but just imo, for me Dre's last moment in the spotlight came with Relapse.  That production was still great, and considering it was the last full album with a distinctive Dr. Dre sound, I place the cut off there.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Lucifuge

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2019, 11:06:54 PM »

Relevancy.

After Compton bricked people literally forgot about Dre because he was obviously cooked so when you see this and those little "Oh yeah Dre working on a new album" comments that have been flying round its clear he wants to go out with a bang and release one more genre defining album only this time without the huge expectations that were on Detox because after Compton pretty much anything he offers will be a step up so he wins.

Nah. Only one whos going to profit is Nispssey and hes familly. Only right thing to do. God bless.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2019, 01:34:57 AM »

I know what you're saying and your point has validity, but just imo, for me Dre's last moment in the spotlight came with Relapse.  That production was still great, and considering it was the last full album with a distinctive Dr. Dre sound, I place the cut off there.

yup..cats is trippin. relapse was full of classic dre beats. if u had prime em rapping on that, its a definitive classic.