Author Topic: DR DRE PRODUCING NEW NIPSEY HUSSLE JOINT  (Read 3418 times)

sheparali

Re: DR DRE PRODUCING NEW NIPSEY HUSSLE JOINT
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2019, 06:32:10 AM »
this forum, when it comes to Dre is atrocious...he is overated & hasnt did anything significant music wise since The Documentary...NOBODY in the West right now needs Dre or his cosign

The following users thanked this post: $Eg2$

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 09:46:46 AM »
this forum, when it comes to Dre is atrocious...he is overated & hasnt did anything significant music wise since The Documentary...NOBODY in the West right now needs Dre or his cosign

who said they do?

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2019, 12:36:27 PM »
Bandwagon Dre up in the building.

yea right. why dre needed nipsey dead or alive? Dre is in own lane, space, world.

Relevancy.

After Compton bricked people literally forgot about Dre because he was obviously cooked so when you see this and those little "Oh yeah Dre working on a new album" comments that have been flying round its clear he wants to go out with a bang and release one more genre defining album only this time without the huge expectations that were on Detox because after Compton pretty much anything he offers will be a step up so he wins.

Nah. Only one whos going to profit is Nispssey and hes familly. Only right thing to do. God bless.

And I'm sure Nip would've enjoyed hearing the beat/smelling the flowers/getting the cosign whilst he was living but Dre ain't give a fuck about him then, hence using him for relevancy now which is a bitch move. Game and Snoop are just dick riding faggots who love the attention anyway.

The following users thanked this post: SuperSpider

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2019, 01:05:52 PM »
More music for Dre’s vault. Awesome!!

The following users thanked this post:

Okka

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2019, 01:31:04 AM »
Nothin' in that video indicates that Dre is workin' on that song. They're just playin' it.

u can clearly see dre hittin switches in that video .. saying what he wants the bass to sound like .. buddha wit the bass guitar .. game opens the video saying “here’s the nigga behind it” .. u can even see the joint opened up on the protools wit focus mixing shit

Yeah, you right.

Bandwagon Dre up in the building.

yea right. why dre needed nipsey dead or alive? Dre is in own lane, space, world.

Relevancy.

After Compton bricked people literally forgot about Dre because he was obviously cooked so when you see this and those little "Oh yeah Dre working on a new album" comments that have been flying round its clear he wants to go out with a bang and release one more genre defining album only this time without the huge expectations that were on Detox because after Compton pretty much anything he offers will be a step up so he wins.

"Compton" bricked? It went platinum.

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 06:18:42 AM »

"Compton" bricked? It went platinum.

Exactly. We're saying the same thing except you won't allow yourself to see it. The album came and went and was generally seen as an underwhelming release by all but the most hardened of groupies but don't worry because it falls perfectly into Dres Game Changer/Brick/Game Changer/Brick release schedule because y'all talking this one up sound like people saying Aftermath Presents... was a classic. Foolish, huh?

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2019, 06:52:39 AM »
Dre is getting backlash over his ig post where he took a picture with a Nipsey painted picture behind him.

Too late Dre, nipsey criticized him since 2013 because dre was too arrogant and not showing any Support to new Artist.

Ok every man is for them Self we get that part, but moving around like a Producer Godfather of the west and not doing something is lame.

Fuck Dre, i Hope nobody will Show him the Respekt like nipsey death. Cause dre is a Phony, not doing any beats, not wrting his own lyrics, not supporting his own Artist and doing some inhuman things like beating up michelle, doing a Blood scarfiace on his son in 2008 to get that beats deal which sold in 2008 thing about it and other things, fuck andre faggot young! And who is deleting this post is a faggot too!!

dj coma

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2019, 06:58:23 AM »
Compton itself may have not been a mainstream success, but its role was to be the soundtrack for a movie. That movie was a huge success and the soundtrack is a supporting piece of that movie. I think that’s why they never dropped a single for it. They didn’t care about how the soundtrack did because how the movie did was way more important and made way more $. Compton wasn’t a “game changer” by any means but IMO it was an amazing, unique album that I still play all the time. I get that traditional west coast fans might not like the style but the you can’t deny it was a solid album.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

chigy12345

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2019, 07:17:33 AM »
the song was done before game hit the studio with dre, then dre decided to add some more production to it.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2019, 08:39:18 AM »
the song was done before game hit the studio with dre, then dre decided to add some more production to it.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess this is his way of payin' homage to Nipsey. Maybe he's regrettin' now that they never got to work when he was alive.

And let's keep it real. Nipsey dissed Dre and I doubt Dre liked that. Would you?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2019, 08:48:42 AM »
Compton itself may have not been a mainstream success, but its role was to be the soundtrack for a movie. That movie was a huge success and the soundtrack is a supporting piece of that movie. I think that’s why they never dropped a single for it. They didn’t care about how the soundtrack did because how the movie did was way more important and made way more $. Compton wasn’t a “game changer” by any means but IMO it was an amazing, unique album that I still play all the time. I get that traditional west coast fans might not like the style but the you can’t deny it was a solid album.

there u go .. classic biopic, and the soundtrack is part of it

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2019, 10:16:51 AM »

Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess this is his way of payin' homage to Nipsey. Maybe he's regrettin' now that they never got to work when he was alive.

And let's keep it real. Nipsey dissed Dre and I doubt Dre liked that. Would you?

Where did nipsey dissed him? And when he diesed him its normal, everybody dissed andre even 2pac dissed him brutal and guess what that pion faggot andre did showed him honor on that up and smoke Tour, imagine 2pac wouldn't be the peoples champ would faggot dre still do that?? Hell no cause this faggot is a phony

Okka

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2019, 11:22:24 AM »

Where did nipsey dissed him? And when he diesed him its normal, everybody dissed andre even 2pac dissed him brutal and guess what that pion faggot andre did showed him honor on that up and smoke Tour, imagine 2pac wouldn't be the peoples champ would faggot dre still do that?? Hell no cause this faggot is a phony

Nipsey said "Muthafuck a Detox". Then he said that it wasn't really a "diss" to Dre. I doubt Dre liked that. You wanna know why Dre performed/performs "California Love" though? Because it's one of the biggest Hip Hop songs of all times. EVERYBODY loves it.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2019, 11:43:31 AM »

More like because no song on Compton is Dre-single worthy. And Dre himself knows Compton not that good also, that's why he only performs his same old classics from the Chronic and 2001.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

chigy12345

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2019, 11:50:26 AM »
Nipsey and dre did work together so there was no beef between them lol. theres a interview with big boy i think that nipsey mentioned he linked with dre for the compton album. studio session pics are out online from it too.