Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Nipsey Hussle worked on "Compton" OST  (Read 1468 times)

Okka

Dr. Dre & Nipsey Hussle worked on "Compton" OST
« on: May 25, 2019, 06:20:16 AM »

Check 10:55. Nipsey said he done music with Dre for the soundtrack. It's a shame he didn't end up on it though.

riphuero

Re: Dr. Dre & Nipsey Hussle worked on "Compton" OST
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 07:27:12 AM »
Wonder if it will ever see the light of day. I bet Dre has tons of Nate dogg unreleased music.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 12:31:13 PM »
dre probably has 4-5 songs worth of nipsey material if they recorded together

what was that nipsey joint dre was producing in the clip i posted?

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 04:05:56 PM »
Dre needs to realize he’s going to die someday soon and should be preparing all the years of unreleased material for a proper release. Enough of this perfectionist shit. Most people would love to hear what Dre calls garbage. A big fat SMH

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 08:33:46 PM »
Dre needs to realize he’s going to die someday soon and should be preparing all the years of unreleased material for a proper release. Enough of this perfectionist shit. Most people would love to hear what Dre calls garbage. A big fat SMH

bet the only thing he had prepared is paperwork so that nothing he made gets released once he passes

riphuero

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 08:53:12 AM »
I honestly doubt nip worked with  Dre because there would of been some video or pic of them together.

teletomble

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 09:23:25 AM »
I honestly doubt nip worked with  Dre because there would of been some video or pic of them together.

https://twitter.com/alwayscivil/status/590913242135859200

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 09:46:07 AM »

more proof dre isn’t a “clout chaser” like the weirdos keep insinuating.. he may be the only dude who didn’t feel the need to prove a point by rushing to post his nipsey pic up.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 01:27:02 PM »

bet the only thing he had prepared is paperwork so that nothing he made gets released once he passes

LIES

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 02:18:38 PM »

more proof dre isn’t a “clout chaser” like the weirdos keep insinuating.. he may be the only dude who didn’t feel the need to prove a point by rushing to post his nipsey pic up.

Dres an introvert by nature, his clout chasing is more passive aggressive than the other stans as proven by that Game/Snoop clip. Your caping for him on all levels is disturbing though.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2019, 03:12:16 PM »

Dres an introvert by nature, his clout chasing is more passive aggressive than the other stans as proven by that Game/Snoop clip. Your caping for him on all levels is disturbing though.

a billionaire clout chaser who has unreleased joints from every legend of every region to ever rap that will never see the light of day .

:tupachappy:

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 04:30:10 PM »

a billionaire clout chaser who has unreleased joints from every legend of every region to ever rap that will never see the light of day .

AKA an insecure introvert with a deep need for business minded big brother/father figures who never wanted the spotlight in the first place but was smart enough to realize it was his ticket to a better life so took his shot. All the money in the world can't change who you are and you, me and Dre know that except Dre ain't paying no mind to either of us

riphuero

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2019, 05:55:45 PM »

Is that even real? Dr. Dre didn’t make the victory lap album. We need more proof.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2019, 06:10:00 PM »

Is that even real? Dr. Dre didn’t make the victory lap album. We need more proof.

naah, dre photoshopped this for clout

:yikes:

dj coma

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2019, 07:24:34 PM »

I would bet money this is true. I swear I even read it in an interview with somebody who he works with often. Look at the shit that happened with Pac's music after he died. No way would he let people release stuff without his authorization, even after he dies.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit