Author Topic: Daz Shares Some Beats On IG  (Read 744 times)

OmegaRed

Daz Shares Some Beats On IG
« on: June 05, 2019, 04:57:10 AM »
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Daz Shares Some Beats On IG
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 04:17:07 PM »
These actually sound pretty good!!

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 08:46:09 PM »
TOP 10 WEST COAST PRODUCER ALL TIME

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 07:39:23 AM »
Sounds good, but it would be so much better with live instruments.  That's why so much of Daz's output over the past couple decades has sounded disposable.  Anyway, does it even matter?  I doubt any of this comes out.  DPG is basically revival artists at this point.  :'(  I would love for the whole squad to regroup and work hard on a new record with no outside distractions.  I don't think that's possible, though.  They're just not in that stage of life anymore.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 11:20:00 AM »

I don't believe Daz made all of these himself, the beats are too melodic and you can always tell when he's collabed with someone else because his solo stuff is real simple.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 11:33:07 AM »

I don't believe Daz made all of these himself, the beats are too melodic and you can always tell when he's collabed with someone else because his solo stuff is real simple.

not hard to believe at all, most of these melodies are sample

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2019, 04:37:49 PM »
LOL too melodic? Did you forget about half the shit Daz produced in the 90s? Daz is probably top 5 tbh

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2019, 04:51:31 PM »
LOL too melodic? Did you forget about half the shit Daz produced in the 90s? Daz is probably top 5 tbh

i think his point is that dre, soopafly, mike dean, dj quik etc was responsible for most the melodic aspects of daz’s productions in them days

The following users thanked this post:

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2019, 05:13:10 PM »
^ Exactly. Daz is a percussive producer, thats his style. Whoever is with him at the time laces up the melodies and flourishes. His best chemistry was with Mike Dean though, Daz got hits.