Author Topic: Ruthless vaults  (Read 122 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Ruthless vaults
« on: May 06, 2003, 10:24:28 AM »
Do you think that Ruthless Records still has unreleased material from Ren, ATL, Kokane, Knocc Out, etc.  It's questionable how much Eazy material they have, but I wonder if the rest of these artists took their masters with them or Ruthless has them.

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:Ruthless vaults
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 10:48:18 AM »
I think MC Ren recorded some songs for his album called "Life Sentence" (it's advertised in the booklet of "Kizz My Black Azz"). But he probably changed everything after hookin' up with the Nation of Islam and released "Shock Of The Hour". Not sure about this though...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 11:24:33 AM »
DJ Quik said he did a few songz wit Eazy: Quik Prodused & Eazy raPPed. He said he haz no idea whut haPPened to tha songz, Tamekia Prolly styll got em lokked uP.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 11:26:16 AM »
i'm pretty sure i've heard both dre and yella say they got eazy stuff that aint ever gonna come out.. i dont think ruthless themselves have much at all

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2003, 02:49:30 PM »
i dont know much about other ruthless artists but do you know how much unreleased bone songs they have? krayzie and bizzy have said it themselves, they have no control over their songs on ruthless and they have been recording for them til now. from what i know this is whats up

Creepin leftovers....nope, they barely had tracks to release thats why it was a EP

East99 leftovers, about 7-10 songs, they were going to release the original east 99 but ruthless didnt approve and said it was too evil and they would get a lot of shit, so they went back in and did new songs. ive heard parts of like 3 or 4 of these songs, its insane. Artillery Shop, Sonz Of Satan.

Art Of War Leftovers.....i dont know much about this, but they did a lot of songs in this time period, 95-97, that they didnt really know what they were doin them for that just didnt get released.

time period between art of war and ressurection, there was apparently a lot of songs done but never finished

Ressurection - ive heard of like 7 or 8 songs unreleased from this, like Joystick, Ridaz, Trust in me, and some others

TWO left overs, bassicly ever since they put out Ressurection they started doin songs for the next album and that was in 2000, they released TWO in 2002, now this is where it gets crazy, bone thought they were off ruthless so they started workin on their album Independence day, then they got back with ruthless so they scratched independence day and started workin on TWO with brand new songs for ruthless,

now the independence day songs probably are not on ruthless but still. so then they did about 40 songs for TWO cuz it was gonna be a double album, ruthless said fuck you guys, its 1 disc and were keepin the others, and about 20 for independence day because bone said in their interview a while back they have 20 songs on the album and probably did more. so thats 70+ songs in this little time period.

and from krayzie ive heard that they have over 500 songs including solo songs, now i doubt that but probably 200-300 including solo songs, so it wouldnt all be in ruthless' vaults but still thats a lot of songs.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2003, 03:28:22 PM »
^^^Damn, I'm fiendin' for those E.1999 leftovers....That's crazy as hell there is that many unreleased Bone songs.  What the fuck is up with those weak ass collection CD's then?  Shit they put a few unreleased songs on 'em and then fill the rest with shit we've all heard already.  Plus they're like barely 60 minutes long.  Ruthless could release Collection CD's full of nothin' but UNRELEASED songs.  I wonder if they'll ever release them. >:(