Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - I WANNA THANK ME (Official Discussion)  (Read 27299 times)

JeremyM

Re: SNOOP DOGG - I WANNA THANK ME (Official Discussion)
« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2019, 04:16:51 PM »
I like I C Your Bullshit with the scratching and old school vibe. I could do without the intro and outro, though.

Most artists seem to charge $10 with a download for the CD version on their own sites these days.

doggfather

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2019, 01:06:57 AM »

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM, Okka

Blood$

« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2019, 05:30:45 PM »
I honestly have not even read one page in this entire thread but I can say after 2 listens I enjoy the album, a few alright songs but definitely some heat on here... will purchase when I see a hard copy  8)

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM, Okka

riphuero

« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2019, 12:09:13 AM »
It’s time to retire. Snoop is done. He a DJ now? He must hate being home.  He has enough money to live right. He should of been more business wise and used his star power to make big chips like Dre,jay z, puffy, cube, etc. I’m a huge snoop fan since I was 10 years old I’m 36 now but it’s time to toss the towel in.

doggfather

« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2019, 08:21:05 AM »
Start to check now

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2019, 09:47:58 AM »
It’s time to retire. Snoop is done. He a DJ now? He must hate being home.  He has enough money to live right. He should of been more business wise and used his star power to make big chips like Dre,jay z, puffy, cube, etc. I’m a huge snoop fan since I was 10 years old I’m 36 now but it’s time to toss the towel in.

What? You don't think he's rich?

Jay_J

« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2019, 01:12:54 PM »
How duh he ruin a Nate Dogg verse...............................................................................

is that true?

riphuero

« Reply #232 on: September 02, 2019, 07:22:04 AM »

What? You don't think he's rich?
I know he’s rich it’s just time to toss the towel in. I mean as business investments we’re he could spend his time in that. I know he don’t dj for free? Like Dre had beats, jay z I really don’t know, puff the vodka, cube big 3, that’s all I’m saying.

Jay_J

« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2019, 05:01:22 PM »
How duh he ruin a Nate Dogg verse...............................................................................

is that true?

OE Warren shld take it to another song. Fucc ole wash up.

Where did u hear that?

Okka

« Reply #234 on: September 02, 2019, 11:49:06 PM »

is that true?

Where did u hear that?

I don't think you understand what he is sayin'. He said Snoop ruined the song with Nate Dogg. Do you know what ruined means? That's just his opinion. Then he said that Warren G should re-use those Nate Dogg vocals. Once again, that's how he feels.

doggfather

« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2019, 12:38:24 AM »
if we pick the 5 best track of this, and do the same with coolaid and neva left we can get a CLASSIC album.

Only 15 track...

Now, we get 3x22.
lot of filler. same as e-40 nowdays... quantity over quality.  ??? :'(

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jay_J

« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2019, 01:01:09 AM »

is that true?

Where did u hear that?

I don't think you understand what he is sayin'. He said Snoop ruined the song with Nate Dogg. Do you know what ruined means? That's just his opinion. Then he said that Warren G should re-use those Nate Dogg vocals. Once again, that's how he feels.

i don't think you understand what we are sayin'. not at all. do you know what "verse" means? its not a nate dogg verse. it's a nate dogg chorus. so i thought maybe he read somewhere that, there was a nate dogg verse on the OG version of song and Snoop took it off and thats why he might be saying "he ruined a nate dogg verse". i'm not taking aim at his opinion. i'm trying to understand what he is talking about. nobody asked you to explain anything. so calm down and back off. you have an aggressive attitude and that doesn't fit to a "moderator".

Okka

« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2019, 03:55:04 AM »
Aggressive attitude, huh? I was just tryin' to help your ass. Your English is a bit off, so I thought you might not understand what he actually was even talkin' about. I won't be helpin' you from now on though, so good riddance, buddy.

Jay_J

« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2019, 05:22:33 AM »
Aggressive attitude, huh? I was just tryin' to help your ass. Your English is a bit off, so I thought you might not understand what he actually was even talkin' about. I won't be helpin' you from now on though, so good riddance, buddy.

your intention might be helpful (so thank you) but your tongue is speaking opposite. maybe its because of your style. as you see, you were the one who didn't understand what actually we were talking about although your english is perfect. so as long as you try to help people like "do you know what ruined means?", that doesnt help. take it as an advice. don't be offended.

Okka

« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2019, 05:39:09 AM »

your intention might be helpful (so thank you) but your tongue is speaking opposite. maybe its because of your style. as you see, you were the one who didn't understand what actually we were talking about although your english is perfect. so as long as you try to help people like "do you know what ruined means?", that doesnt help. take it as an advice. don't be offended.

Yeah, okay. You said "where did u hear that?" when Caliluv213 said Warren G should re-use the Nate Dogg hook in another song, so I really was thinkin' that you thought that Warren G was goin' to do that and that's why you asked "where did u hear that?". I guess I understood wrong though. Oh yeah, by the way, the album is still bangin'.