Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - I WANNA THANK ME (Official Discussion)  (Read 27301 times)

Okka

Re: SNOOP DOGG - I WANNA THANK ME (NEW ALBUM 8/16)
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2019, 03:15:00 AM »
Slick Rick feature? That's dope. Snoop finally over a DJ Mustard beat? I can't wait to hear that song. I see the song with Chris Brown ended up on this. Why do I have a feelin' that this album is gonna be about 50% of dope music and the rest is gonna be soundin' similar to everything that comes out these days in 2019?

Here's the song with Rick Rock.

https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/MxRLQV8R/file.html

Okka

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2019, 10:11:52 AM »

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2019, 10:29:43 AM »
Slick Rick feature? That's dope. Snoop finally over a DJ Mustard beat? I can't wait to hear that song. I see the song with Chris Brown ended up on this. Why do I have a feelin' that this album is gonna be about 50% of dope music and the rest is gonna be soundin' similar to everything that comes out these days in 2019?

typical

snoop doesn’t wana give us another classic

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2019, 10:31:50 AM »
This guy Snoop really dont give a shit at this point, the content does not match the album title. lots of fillers, with a few cool joints. Atleast have Dr.Dre mixing this shit... another mixed bag

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2019, 11:18:30 AM »

this is awful

if snoops guna go back n time, he might as well travel to 1993-2001... not 2005-2010

smh

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2019, 11:27:24 AM »
Is it so hard to sit down with your mentor and create something worth listening to? you got 1500 or Nothin, Fredwreck, Terrace Martin and Dr.Dre on your side and you are unable to put together a great album? Even the writing is weird,Get Soopafly & DOC... Sad if you ask me.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:30:32 AM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »

Jay_J

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2019, 11:42:51 AM »
Is it so hard to sit down with your mentor and create something worth listening to? you got 1500 or Nothin, Fredwreck, Terrace Martin and Dr.Dre on your side and you are unable to put together a great album? Even the writing is weird,Get Soopafly & DOC... Sad if you ask me.

Sorry but its not good time to work with dre. Even Eminem, Kendrick and Paak not taking any Dre beats anymore.

Snoop has Bc and Fred on the album. I wish there would be Meech and Jelly Roll too.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2019, 11:47:29 AM »

Sorry but its not good time to work with dre. Even Eminem, Kendrick and Paak not taking any Dre beats anymore.

Snoop has Bc and Fred on the album. I wish there would be Meech and Jelly Roll too.

No Dr.Dre beat is needed for him to be involved. Its the guidance that is needed from him. Paak's last project got no Dre beats but is very polished. as for the Fredwreck production, its a BUSH leftover. Battlecat also has a filler on the album. That One Blood One Cuz, song...

Jay_J

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2019, 01:53:09 PM »

No Dr.Dre beat is needed for him to be involved. Its the guidance that is needed from him. Paak's last project got no Dre beats but is very polished. as for the Fredwreck production, its a BUSH leftover. Battlecat also has a filler on the album. That One Blood One Cuz, song...

Oxnard album was guided by Dr. Dre and it was a disapointment. ın Ventura, paak told that he asked permission to do its own thing from dre. and dre said "ok you are ready to fly on your own wings, lets see what u can do"... so its very clear that paak does it better without dre's guidience. ventura was way more better than oxnard. dre is not good at guiding artists like kendrik or paak today. its a fact. oxnard and ventura proved that very clearly.

WestWestYA

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2019, 02:17:28 PM »

Oh Snoop froggy frogg why are you gonna make another floppy flop.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2019, 02:25:31 PM »

Oxnard album was guided by Dr. Dre and it was a disapointment. ın Ventura, paak told that he asked permission to do its own thing from dre. and dre said "ok you are ready to fly on your own wings, lets see what u can do"... so its very clear that paak does it better without dre's guidience. ventura was way more better than oxnard. dre is not good at guiding artists like kendrik or paak today. its a fact. oxnard and ventura proved that very clearly.

u half right

dre wanted a rap album from paak, which resulted in oxnard .. he still oversaw and mixed ventura, so you’re off on that front. but for an wrist like jayo, dre would be ideal.

Malcy

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2019, 04:40:23 PM »

typical

Why do you assume that that is his goal with this album? He could make an album of him making barking noises if he wanted. Thats his prerogative.

There really is a massive delusion on this board. It's like when we see a post of Dre, a picture of himself with [insert artist/producer here] and prople ASSUME that he is doing it for THEIR benefit. It amazes me how little people understand the music business on here.

A bunch of wankers who think they are entitled to everything an artist does. At the end of the day Snoop doesn't give a fick about what anyone thinks of what he puts out. He will put out what he WANTS to put out.

They release the music they WANT to release. Not what they think a 0.01% of the fan base on the internet want. People are so deluded thinking that their opinions on an internet forum influence an artist. What you think Snoop is going to read comments like yours and think "Oh shit, better leave that one off the finished product"?

The majority of posters on this forum need to educate themselves on the music industry. Its fucking embarrassing. No wonder this place is dying.

Malcy

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2019, 04:51:26 PM »

You're moronic as well. You say it isn't a good time to work with Dre but offer no reasoning.

Honestly, does anyone know anything about the industry on this forum? Beats aren't everything. Artists work to improve themselves, do what makes them happy, and work with whoever the fuck they want. If Snoop put The Spice Girls, Sheryl Crow & William fucking Shatter on the album it would be because he wanted to. The days of an artist bursting their arse to be relevant and sell records are long gone. People are cummimg in their pants at the fucking dregs of talent. What's the point?

Especially for an artist like Snoop who is near30 years in the business. They do it because they enjoy it. They'll do what they like when they like. But no, people on here expect things from artists because theyre stuck in the past and want a new album so they can wank themselves stupid to memories.

Anyway the point of this was in regards to your post that you made about the Nate feature and complained no one cared because they never replied to you within a few hours. What you want people to praise and thank you for a bit of info? It's no wonder I hear artist laugh about posters on this forum.

Sad.

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2019, 06:31:58 PM »

typical

Why do you assume that that is his goal with this album? He could make an album of him making barking noises if he wanted. Thats his prerogative.

There really is a massive delusion on this board. It's like when we see a post of Dre, a picture of himself with [insert artist/producer here] and prople ASSUME that he is doing it for THEIR benefit. It amazes me how little people understand the music business on here.

A bunch of wankers who think they are entitled to everything an artist does. At the end of the day Snoop doesn't give a fick about what anyone thinks of what he puts out. He will put out what he WANTS to put out.

They release the music they WANT to release. Not what they think a 0.01% of the fan base on the internet want. People are so deluded thinking that their opinions on an internet forum influence an artist. What you think Snoop is going to read comments like yours and think "Oh shit, better leave that one off the finished product"?

The majority of posters on this forum need to educate themselves on the music industry. Its fucking embarrassing. No wonder this place is dying.

thanks for that excellent breakdown

you seem to really know the music business ..

you bloody wanker you

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2019, 06:34:09 PM »

You're moronic as well. You say it isn't a good time to work with Dre but offer no reasoning.

Honestly, does anyone know anything about the industry on this forum? Beats aren't everything. Artists work to improve themselves, do what makes them happy, and work with whoever the fuck they want. If Snoop put The Spice Girls, Sheryl Crow & William fucking Shatter on the album it would be because he wanted to. The days of an artist bursting their arse to be relevant and sell records are long gone. People are cummimg in their pants at the fucking dregs of talent. What's the point?

Especially for an artist like Snoop who is near30 years in the business. They do it because they enjoy it. They'll do what they like when they like. But no, people on here expect things from artists because theyre stuck in the past and want a new album so they can wank themselves stupid to memories.

Anyway the point of this was in regards to your post that you made about the Nate feature and complained no one cared because they never replied to you within a few hours. What you want people to praise and thank you for a bit of info? It's no wonder I hear artist laugh about posters on this forum.

Sad.

damn you know even more than i initially thought.. bloody hell!

william shatner on a snoop album? now that’s an idea mate!