Author Topic: Israeli's and Palestinians: Why Have They Been Fighting For This Long?  (Read 206 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Western Media reports love to cast Arafat as the villian in Camp David. The favourite term being used is "Barak made the most generous offer ever by a Israeli". This makes the public think Barak tried his ass off, when in reality the Israelis have just historically made bullshit offers.

Arafat "sulked" and "cried" because if he went back to the West Bank with the offer Barak made, he would have been lynched. Have any of yall actually seen what Baraks offer was? It amounted to, in essence, 40% of the total occupied territories. Roads and links to Israeli settlements wouldve been under IDF control, meaning the entire Palestinian territory would have been carved and sliced up by inter linking roads, and Jewish settlements. Foreign affairs would have been controlled by Israel too.

"Rather die on my feet then live on my knees, bitch please"
- Biggie

As for the situation today, i dont think there will ever be peace. The PLO/ PA cant reign in the militants and the Israeli Govt will NEVER dismantle the settlements.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

ITW, how wonderfully subjective.

Tech, it would seem you ignored my post, simply because it had uncontradictable arguments contained within.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Tech, you know full well it was Arafat who cried like a baby and spat out his pacifier at Camp David. As for the Palestinian people...LMAO...

a) The very first people, according to all three holy books, Torah, Bible, and Koran, were the ancestors of the Jews.

Modern day Askanazi Jews, descended from Europeans does not compute to ancient Israelites. And if so, what justification is it to displace an entire people, based on YOUR holy books prediction?

b) The idea of Palestine were created by the Romans, to break the Jewish people's spirits in around 10 AD. It was a mistranslation of the word Phillistine.

I would like a source on this, as this is the first Ive heard of this.
But even so, despite all this historical talk and religious animosity, the fact remains that the area was inhabited by Palestinians, and were subsequently displaced by large numbers of Europeans.

Please, less of the bullshit. Trauma was exactly on point with his point.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

I say less Gaza... more strip!