Author Topic: South African Belgium variant got Infinite shook  (Read 153 times)

Proc pka KP

South African Belgium variant got Infinite shook
« on: November 26, 2021, 02:05:35 PM »
J & J 0% effective.

Proc pka KP

Re: South African Belgium variant got Infinite shook
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 06:14:10 PM »
While vaccine companies work on increasing dose as infinite predicted, United and Delta are working on bringing variant to you. Refusing to cancel flights to South Africa. And despite the traveler ban, the variant is also found in Hong Kong and Israel.

BJV

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 10:23:32 PM »
My country (Netherlands) is going back into lockdown on sunday everything will be closed from 5pm to 5am except grocery stores (8pm). Pretty sure the next thing we'll be getting is a curvew again.

Gonna be in this shit for years to come.

I just bought a shitload of music software on black friday gonna spend my lockdown time getting back into beatmaking.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 11:16:31 PM »
yawn... They used the wealthy Western nations to boost manufacturing and investment.. and now that they have done that they turn to Sub-Saharan Africa which has the least investment and the largest exponential population growth—which Bill Gates believes puts a strain on the environment and supply chain around the world. It's all about reducing world population. 

So now Africa is in the crosshairs and they were actually probably the focus all along, but first they had to build up the vaxxine manufacturing base and investment.  So Gates heads to Africa and Infinite survives to live another day. 

I should thank my anonymous sperm donor lineage for having sired me a white man in a 1st world nation. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 09:25:01 AM »
My country (Netherlands) is going back into lockdown on sunday everything will be closed from 5pm to 5am except grocery stores (8pm). Pretty sure the next thing we'll be getting is a curvew again.

Gonna be in this shit for years to come.

I just bought a shitload of music software on black friday gonna spend my lockdown time getting back into beatmaking.

Holland is smart. When the Cuttari princes come get Infinite, hopefully they'll post got that Terrorist on his dub page.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 09:01:19 AM »
yes because the plan all along has been depopulation and Sub-Saharan Africa has exponential population growth (parents have like 10 kids).  But they had to scam the 1st world to boost investment and manufacturing and now they can head to Africa.

I swear you are retarded if you still don't see the scam yet after 2 years. 

Who the fuck you talking to Cuttari slave

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 07:42:40 PM »
Who the fuck you talking to Cuttari slave

So Taco, are you scared now of the Moronic variant and taking extra precautions?  I mean, after all, you said you know someone who died of the Convid.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2021, 01:34:08 AM »
So Taco, are you scared now of the Moronic variant and taking extra precautions?  I mean, after all, you said you know someone who died of the Convid.

I'm afraid for you. Cuttari prison looks inevitable. You didn't get a second shot yet.