Author Topic: Was Hitler Gay  (Read 1450 times)

pappy

Was Hitler Gay
« on: May 06, 2003, 07:06:16 PM »
Adolf Hitler Was Gay!

Every one knows about Adolf Hitler. He was a cruel Nazi dictator. His life is full of mistresses. Every day you came across about his personal life history. For decades, Adolf Hitler's sexual proclivities have been a matter of idle curiosity among historians of the Nazi period. Now a German academic claims to have uncovered evidence showing almost beyond doubt that the führer was gay. Lothar Machtan a German historian launched a new book at the Frankfurt Book Fair that revives old speculation that Adolf Hitler was a closet homosexual.

Lothar Machtan, author of ``The Hidden Hitler,'' said that long-ignored evidence strongly suggests the Nazi dictator had homosexual tendencies but that he masked his leanings because they conflicted with his ruthless drive for power.

Rumors have long persisted that the Nazi dictator's persecution of homosexuals may have been driven in part by an attempt to mask his own sexual leanings. Lothar Machtan, said years of research had thrown up enough proof to show Hitler preferred men to women. The findings, contained in the book, Hitler's Secret: The Double Life of a Dictator appears to cast new light on the 1934 assassination of Ernst Rohm, the openly homosexual head of the Brown Shirts.

Machtan says that, starting in his youth, Hitler had several homosexual relationships, some with male prostitutes. "One must be very careful with the expression 'homosexual activities' because we do not know how Hitler lived them out," Machtan said. "But until the late 1920s Hitler had a range of homoerotic friendships. Many of them were characterized by contemporaries as homosexual."

He refers to scores of historical documents to support his thesis. In 1915, the young Hitler was a dispatch rider at the front in France. Years later, yet before Hitler became infamous, one of his fellow soldiers, Hans Mend, wrote in his memoirs: 'At night, Hitler lay with Schmidl, his male whore.' Schmidl, otherwise known as Ernst Schmidt, and Hitler were 'inseparable lovers' for five years, according to Machtan.

Hitler's service notes read that as a result of the love affair there was reluctance among senior officers to promote him. According to Erich Ebermeier, a lawyer and writer who viewed Hitler's military files years later: 'Despite his bravery towards the enemy, because of his homosexual activity he lost out on a promotion to non-commissioned officer.'  Police reports from Munich after the First World War also suggest that Hitler was pursued by police because of his sexual orientation. 'As a "brown" [fascist] activist, Hitler managed to lure many young men to his side, but not only for political reasons,' says Machtan.

In his twenties Hitler lived in Vienna - the most openly daring and sophisticated European capital of the day. His closest friend was August Kubizek; the pair shared an apartment for four months in a known homosexual area of Vienna. Both delighted in wearing the same clothes. "People take us for brothers. That's what we would like to be," Kubizek wrote in a letter found by Machtan. In another, Kubizek recalls that they were once reunited on a railway station and he greeted Hitler with a kiss. "He led me straight away to where he lived. Where I was meant to spend the night."

So open was Hitler about such relationships, Machtan claims that they came to the attention of Austrian police, who compiled a dossier on them. It contained reports from rent boys picked up by Hitler. "I spent the entire night with him," said a 22-year-old named only as Joseph. Another, Michael, 18, told the police he was unemployed; because he needed money to feed his family, he agreed to go with Hitler to his house "and left in the morning". Machtan also claims that during the First World War, Hitler took Ernst Schmidt, a fellow soldier, as a lover. In one document he found other soldiers' talk of Hitler and his "male whore Schmidt". They were so disgusted about what was going on that several of them daubed black shoe polish on Hitler's genitals.

According to a Munich police protocol from the early part of the 20th century, a 22-year-old man called Joseph told the police: 'I spent the whole night with him.' Another, Michael, who was 18, told them: 'I had been unemployed for months, and my mother and my brother were always hungry, so, at his request, I accompanied the man to his home.' Another, a boy called Franz, said: 'He asked me if I'd like to stay with him and he told me his name was Adolf Hitler.'

The police reports were collected by Otto von Lossow, a German army general who took part in suppressing the Hitler putsch in 1923. He kept the Munich police file for years, as; he described it, 'a form of personal life insurance'. If Hitler had attempted to push him aside, he would have blackmailed him with the information, he said. The police documents were published some years ago in Rome by Eugen Dollmann, a close friend of Heinrich Himmler’s and also Hitler's interpreter. But because his book never appeared in German, the startling information remained largely overlooked by historians.

The book also questions the nature of Hitler's close relationship with Rudolf Hess when they were imprisoned in Landsberg jail in 1924. On his release Hitler apparently declared to Ernst Hanfstaengl, his foreign affairs press secretary: "Ach, my Rudi, my Hesserl [his nickname for Hess]. Isn't it terrible he is still locked up?" Hanfstaengl, who had tried in vain to interest Hitler in eligible women, remarked to his son, Egon, in later years that Hess had found Hitler "a profoundly sexually attractive animal".

"This mixture of the erotic and sexual goes a long way to explain how a shifty character like Hitler could develop such a charisma that even intelligent people were impressed," Machtan said. "Their attraction to Hitler was probably an indefinable glamorous eroticism."  Further evidence for Machtan's theory appeared to come from claims by Hitler's architect, Albert Speer, when he was interrogated after the war, that the führer kept a photograph of Julius Schreck, his driver, next to one of his mother in his private quarters. Shreck died in 1936. "His love for Hitler was boundless," Hess wrote.

Machtan said it was partially fear of being blackmailed over his past that drove Hitler to assassinate Röhm. Röhm had founded the Nazi party with Hitler and the two were inseparable." Röhm knew not only the dubious start of Hitler's political career, he knew also - as one of the very few - of his homosexuality," Machtan said.

Machtan said his key evidence was a letter written in 1948 by Hans Mend to a German diplomat saying that he had seen Hitler lying in the hay with "his male whore" while serving in France during World War I in 1915. The letter has been examined by other historians, but Machtan says he is the first to take it seriously. Machtan theorizes that Hitler's internal struggle with his sexuality formed part of his charisma and created a bond with his closest associates.

The killing marked the start of Hitler's systematic persecution of homosexuals - thousands of whom were killed, alongside Jews, gypsies and members of other minority groups that did not fit into the Nazi leader's vision of the Aryan race.

The great irony of Hitler's sexual leanings is that by all accounts he was probably impotent. While he may have slept with both men and women, few of his relationships appear to have been consummated.    

his right hand man was a cross dresser an hitler was a mama's boy an there are many suspect pics of hitler 2,  hey u never know  

TheSheriff

Re:Was Hitler Gay
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 07:09:32 PM »
nicesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 08:17:18 PM »
LoL...I wouldn't doubt it...

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 08:39:34 PM »
naw he wasnt gay he used to fuck bitches like u when he got horny....ok maybe that just contradicted my whole shit but fuck it

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2003, 09:36:02 PM »
I always heard Hitler was a homo.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 01:23:46 AM »
HE WAS AS BENT AS A BOOMERANG !! LOL  ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2003, 03:13:14 AM »
I once had a fork. It looked like a spoon, so I called it a spoon. Was I wrong?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2003, 04:27:45 AM »

yes...

its called a Spork  ;)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2003, 04:31:38 AM »
 ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2003, 04:31:50 AM »

yes...

its called a Spork  ;)

lolololololololol

kick ass album

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2003, 05:22:36 AM »
If I had a mango, and it was ripe for the pickins, watch out.

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2003, 05:36:34 AM »
I love you, and your massive 3 incher is baeutiful, but Engel, mangos ain't cool.

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2003, 07:42:10 AM »
lol @ hitler
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2003, 11:30:18 AM »
Near before he committed suicide, he married one of his mistresses.  When he killed himself, she killed herself right after.

PS: Here is another example of people believing everything they read.  Was this Lothar Machtan a close personal friend of Hitler?  Was he obsessed with Hitler, and followed him everywhere he went all the time?  I think not.  This is all bullshit.  Just people trying to get attention and money.  Like the British magazine who said Hitler was Jewish and had the Star of David on his gravestone...but had no photo or proof whatsoever.

Sub-Z

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2003, 01:30:47 PM »
Near before he committed suicide, he married one of his mistresses.  When he killed himself, she killed herself right after.

PS: Here is another example of people believing everything they read.  Was this Lothar Machtan a close personal friend of Hitler?  Was he obsessed with Hitler, and followed him everywhere he went all the time?  I think not.  This is all bullshit.  Just people trying to get attention and money.  Like the British magazine who said Hitler was Jewish and had the Star of David on his gravestone...but had no photo or proof whatsoever.